• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

Llumys

Smash Champion
I guess I'll start start shout-outs? I'm not good with names, and I didn't really talk much.

(?) means I'm unsure of spelling.

After Dawn: Thanks for hosting the tournament. I have a specific shout-out for you in our thread.l ;_;

Alphicans: I wish our match in pools could've been a set; it would've been a lot more legit. Also, you should've CP'd smarter against that lv9 Meta Knight.k

DMK: Keep it up. Thanks for the hospitality!

Kosk: Thanks for all the friendlies.

Superboom: Thanks for the friendlies, and whatever you're dealing with, I hope you'll be fine.

Age: You knocked me out of the bracket. :( I've never seen a playstyle similar to yours before, so I'm glad I lost to someone I didn't know how to play against.

Moe: I'm surprised I don't remember you from WiFi. I'm usually upset against Meta Knights on WiFi, so if I said anything bad, I apologize.

Victra: o_o;

Killock: I believe I only played you once in doubles; nice Marth.

TO(?): Interesting Toon Link, I loved your spacing. Thanks for the incredibly intense matches.

Collin: It's nice to see some low tiers performing well.

Firefly: Hella good Yoshi, thanks for teaching me a thing or two about how to get grabbed.

Dynamism: Olimar is amazing on Lylat Cruise.

Aish(?): Good games in pools.

Bairz: Good games, I'll ban Nofair next time I play you.

Rick: Good games, you should practice vs Olimar.

I'm sorry for everyone I forgot, but I'll edit this if I remember anyone I forgot.

Anyway, I'll be coming to Brawl in Alberta more often. If anything, I suggest you guys read up on the Olimar match-up more often instead of complaining about him. :p

Thanks, everyone!

Llumys

Smash Champion
Monty says (10:56 PM):
oh, he wants to know why the O_O thing in shout-outs
Pierre says (10:56 PM):
lol
Pierre says (10:56 PM):
tell him cause his meta is too **** for words

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
No, I didn't even play you.

But I saw you getting ftilted to 60 by a Sheik. Good ****.
It's not like I could go Ganon unless I wanted to get ftilted to my next stock. :3

lol Borat. I just use whatever character Luke tells me to go as. Sorry ): I'm planning on going all Ganon now except for against other MKs and Sheiks.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
They were recorded I think, uploaded later cause I think either carl or I have the tape.

If they aren't, i'll let y'all know.

Limeee

Smash Champion

It's not like I could go Ganon unless I wanted to get ftilted to my next stock. :3

lol Borat. I just use whatever character Luke tells me to go as. Sorry ): I'm planning on going all Ganon now except for against other MKs and Sheiks.
haha i only get angry for the fun
im very sarcastic btw, same with my brother.

maybe we should announce our MM at the next Sou Kawaii haha

EDIT: also i hate the name Borat, i'm so unoriginal i need a new name, any idea's?

i was thinking something short but unique

Metaphor (believe it or not i love poetry)

come to think of it thats the only name i thought of, help?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
The best names are the really plain household objects, or things that aren't names of physical objects. And yeah, Rhyme is cool, but keep it at that. Rhymes is pushing it lol (I am serious).

T-block

B2B TST
The best names are the really plain household objects, or things that aren't names of physical objects. And yeah, Rhyme is cool, but keep it at that. Rhymes is pushing it lol (I am serious).
there you have it... call yourself Chair. so hot

i don't think solaris is awkward =\ sounds slightly fanboyish, but it's all good =P

Limeee

Smash Champion
yeah its now officially Rhyme, Rhymes was a typo lol

btw i've been working on my D3, sucks i can't go to sou kawaii august 1st =(

Top Bottom