• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

FalseFalco

Smash Master
ATTN: matt

I need some assistance getting some gear to the venue (a tv or two and a gc)

I'll be getting up at 1230 pm, if you can text me your number whenever that would be great. My number is 780-233-9852

pkmvodka and the BC players are here! good times ahead!

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
ATTN: matt

I need some assistance getting some gear to the venue (a tv or two and a gc)

I'll be getting up at 1230 pm, if you can text me your number whenever that would be great. My number is 780-233-9852

pkmvodka and the BC players are here! good times ahead!
FFFFFFF- I'll call you @ 12, 'cause that's when I get off work and your house is like right beside where I work.

Wow wtf you wrote that message at 6 in the morning.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
alright matt.

lets do this ****.

doubles 2nd place?

wait, which bc players? dynanism and?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Does someone have a usb mouse they can bring to this? My wireless mouse isn't working for me atm. :/

Zach, did you bring any of your recording cords and stuff? Cause I have my laptop we can use to record vids :/ Unless Sean brought his or whatever.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
We're still at home at the moment, so it's good luck for you :)
oh really? You guys didn't go to dmk's?

haha alright. xD Thanks. I'm gonna need your help though. If you can hook it up so that I can view the game play from my laptop as well as the tv then that would be awesome, cause the program I have allows me to record commentary straight onto the video while it's recording. O:

Also I left my pinnacle disc at brent's house, so can you tell him to bring it? >.< Just in case we don't wanna use the program above.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Saskatchewan will be in Edmonton at about 5AM Saturday.
**** you

There won't be enough setups to play anything other than smash. I know you guys want to play other fighting games, but this tournament isn't for fighting games in general, it's specifically for smash. I want to maximize the amount of TVs running for both tournament matches and friendlies / money matches / crews, so there will only be Melee and Brawl, and perhaps if Dan shows up with his N64, one TV at most (possibly) for N64 smash.
I lol'd.

Off to summer school >_>. See ya all at around 2.
I doble lol'd

protip: The picture that got me banned is still posted on this account and I didnt get a single infraction =] Smashboards Go Go!

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I don't have my disc anymore, hopefully we can catch him before he heads

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Does someone have a usb mouse they can bring to this? My wireless mouse isn't working for me atm. :/
I can if you still need one. I'll be arriving late though, around 4 or 5 I'm guessing.

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I guess Brent is looking for it right now. We have a 10% chance your disc is coming <3

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
On a side note calgary hasnt slept at all.

Murdamoe has slept for like 14 hours though.

Annnnd a tournament host bringing a TV, unheardof

Limeee

Smash Champion
put me and my brother for confirmed teams for brawl =)

too bad we don't play melee or we would've came today!

Jamie Hensel (BoratSpider)
Michael Hensel (Chaos)

Team Hensel

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Today was fun LOL. Ggs all around, im gonna have to make sure I do better next time. Lololol.

See everyone again tomorrow!

Fraser is a beast

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
I had sooo much fun today! (even though I got ***** by everyone) I really enjoyed myself and hope I can experience something similar in the near future. Good games everyone!

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Hey everybody, today was GREAT!

A grand total of 52 people (including Luke and I) were there in the building for Smash. I'm sorry to those who were hyped up for Low Tier, but some of the people that were hyping it (like Brandon and Connor) had to leave before we could've even done it, and there was little interested all around, so we decided to not do it and let people play more friendlies and take their time with Singles. However, tomorrow we WILL be labeling each "station" and things will be more organized, so I will guarantee Brawl Low Tier, even if we have to stay up all night to do it.

P.S. Brandon WTF how did you get lost? LOL we have to do our MM tomorrow I guess. =)

Mike, PKM got first in Melee Singles, followed by Daltsy in second and Carl in third. For doubles, Carl and PKM got first place, second place was Daltsy and Dynamism, and third place was Joel and Sho.

GG's guys! I didn't play today as well as I'd thought (choked against Connor when we both thought I would win, plus we weren't really up to playing that much haha), but I'll stop the johns and hope I play better tomorrow. See you all tomorrow!

ppig

Smash Journeyman
no hes right the tournament really did suck i donno if it was the sweaty man heat our luke raining on are parade for crews but no one seemed very into it i had fun for about 2 hours then barely being able to hold my own controller for the rest of the day woopie
i would say the worst tournament i have ever been too and i went to a tournament in grand praire 13 stocks and items and tyler i never thought you would win? when did i ever say anything about low tier stop puting words in my mouth kid. and yea we both did suck hard in are match ;0 but at least i got a dollar

Top Bottom