• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Then it's entirely your guys call :D

I'd be down for anything but seeing as you guys will be taking care of me in a sence then you guys call the shots

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Hehehe alright Will! Looks like we have a pretty good plan ahead of us.

Airwalker! I thought you were dead!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
For the love of god Will, Banff is pretty far west from Calgary xD it's not that much south at all haha.

You can't all caps without having a few words uncapped

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Just a reminder to all you fools, I still have space on my floor if some people can't afford a hotel room or whatever.

Also, interest check on a little smashfest on my place the Sunday after? Or will people be too smashed out?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
How much room dmk? LOL cause i dont think you realize how many of us are coming LOL.

Is swf too technical for you will? =p

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
How much room dmk? LOL cause i dont think you realize how many of us are coming LOL.
Well offhand I can think of enough places with rugs to cram in like 4 more people, if at least one is skinny and doesn't mind light :p

Then of course there's the hard floors. We're talking a full house here, with just the top level and a couple rooms off limits.

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
Heh, I might take up that offer DMK, depending on how my wallet is looking by the 25th. Anyone know of a good cheap motel near the tourney? ;) Victra, I kinda didnt get into the smash scene... last time I was getting into it.... but now I'm into it... That's a really awkward sentence. but you get the jist. :dizzy:

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Read

IMPORTANT POST, EVERYONE READ

BC, are you guys actually coming to this or not? I have barely heard from you guys until now and I'm not upping the entry price if you guys haven't even confirmed yet.

Brawl people, you guys BETTER enter melee singles if we keep it at $10. Let me know if you are or not.

Victor, I don't have my computer running atm (im on my iPod), but ask Luke, he knows the address of one near HC.

Skrem, too bad you can't come. =[

aish, learn how to bus or something, like jeez.

Yoshara, I'm interested.

RED DEER, I love you guys, thank you for supplying so many setups! Connor, you and Vic have commentary for anything you want, hands down.

Kevin, I will add you to the list when my computer works and I can get on it.

P.S. I might be in for BP on Friday. =] Also Bread deserves a red name.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
just remember me an zac first :) also i would love smash fest at your place Sunday would be pretty tight cant wait get money get paid i also want to come to bp s give me numbers our just talk to dmk i will drive him anywhere if it also benefits me :p

Frio

Smash Champion
No way in hell I'm entering melee singles :/ But I am entering Doubles with Spindash, Kuraudo, Spin-Dash, and Bob

EDIT: And Brandon >_>

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
lol DMK your funny. i want the MM match. 10 bucks
Mayble I worded that wrong. I meant I'd get owned.

I believe you were runner up at that BC tourney to Superboom, yes?

My last tourney, I finished dead last in my pool and didn't make brackets.

It wouldn't be close at all :(

edit: connor, zac, and zeriaph all have the first three spots at my place. Of course more is welcome, but those three are for sure :)

When are you red deer guys coming? Thursday, or early friday, or what?

Tyler, the last time I played Melee was a couple months before Brawl's US release...

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
DMK just enter lol, I'm sure there will be worse players joining it, and I say that sincerely.

Really, right now you guys aren't convincing me AT ALL to keep that $10 for singles entry, except Bread's post a while back.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I think I will be joining Melee singles for the lulz, and mabey doubles if my friend is interested in going on friday.

Frio

Smash Champion
why do you guys want the pot to be so high anyways :/

Kosk you use Ganon and Wolf right?

aish

Smash Journeyman
Hey I know how to bus! 8( You really think someone can bus easily to somewhere they're not familiar with and not failiar with that bus route either? That's like saying take the 180, it goes to my place but I won't really tell you what stop

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Hey I know how to bus! 8( You really think someone can bus easily to somewhere they're not familiar with and not failiar with that bus route either? That's like saying take the 180, it goes to my place but I won't really tell you what stop
Sure it is, I do it all the time lol. Last time I did it was for Sou Kawaii.

Top Bottom