• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
So on the subject of housing...

Zeraph seems the only one for sure so far. I haven't heard from Connor/Zac yet.

Still spots on my floor. I'm thinking about having people over for friendlies on Sunday mayble? Before everyone goes back home?
You having friendlies would be very convenient.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
me and zac are 100 % stayin with you also i got 4 setups to bring got 2 tvs from value village for 18 $ :)

ppig

Smash Journeyman
Keep it at 10 =[ like an hour worth of work right there if changed cause ima be entering both 8(

ps. I still need ride, you guys gunna lose a extra setup!!

we dont need it the way its going reddeer is going to be bringing 7 setups

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
If victor wants then yeah we could do friendlies sunday lol it's his call, he's my rideboii

also he makes good point, it'll be fun, I'm physked about this melle phail thing lololol!

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
you want Aish to come with a few TV's on a bus...?
my tv is like 20 pounds, Matt's van would be riding on the ground lolol.

so the combined total for everyone assuming the do everything will come to 70$ if both singles get put up to 15$

kinda priceey. I should be fine got a nice 50 hour pay cheque coming in soon :D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
@Connor: Jesus LOL you actually did it. xD you shoulda been in charge of setups for genesis haha man Adat2 is gonna go so smooth.

@dmk: Just Connor and Zach. I'm staying at Darren's

@Will: im gonna be smashed out after this xD let's just go to the mall and shop like we planned =p

ppig

Smash Journeyman
lol victar have u even told matt what is going on our are u just going to commandeer his van lol also i say increase the pot i think people just say they wont come but really everyone will still go and i would love to play people from out of town i think people can suck up 5 more bucks just look threw your couch i bet u will find 5 bucks in change and also call me toyata its my last name and everyone calls me that

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Connor you are my hero. You're bringing like half the tv's. You deserve a prize. I'll make it up to you somehow. (I don't know how though).

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOL luke you want Vania there pretty bad eh? It's k, I think you two would be a cute couple. :3

Yeah Connor, Matt offered to use his van. Everyhing is set. Scott and Matt are probably the most excited out of all of us hehehe

Alphicans

Smash Hero
-___________-. Well jack said the 150 goes by his place or something which is close to sou kawaii, and the 150 goes directly to my place basically. Like it comes to the exact street and is a 30 second walk from the bus stop.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
@dmk: Just Connor and Zach. I'm staying at Darren's
O__o
I guess you didn't see my message.... lmao

:(

Oh and I can't wait for this! It'll be awesome meeting everyone that's going.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
ok good im going to tape giant pieces of paper on the tvs with toyata on it lol so i dont lose them so many cords to look after and zac is going to be recording stuff when were thier

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOL Connor. For the 2 years I've known you, I've never met anyone who calls you by Toyata. XD Is it just among your fangirls?

Edit:Yeah darren xD I posted that before I saw your message. Looks like my group is going to a hotel room. (me Will and Darren in a skanky hotel room OSHI)

ppig

Smash Journeyman
yea i guess so when i play football everyone calls me toyata also everyone calls me toyata besides u guys lol even everyone at work calls me toyata i guess its just easyier to remember p.s and yes my fangirls :p

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
aish where do you live? I've been using ETS for 10 years and know the system pretty well. I could figure out the easiest way to get to ADAT if you don't have a ride.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
WHAT?!?!? holy Eff balls we get to splitsies a hotel room LOL, my god I'm friggen glad we're camping this weekend dude we need to save up some money.
okay I need to save up some money, your set D rod

Mommy said no :( even to my cute face staying there??

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
lol, are all brawl players gnna be entering melee? or like most of them? anyways, from what it seems, keeping it at $10 is best, its not like we wont go cuz we save extra $5 on tourney fees. durr.

edit: oh wrong account, this is cowear :)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Looks like matt, tony, my brother and I are gonna go for a hotel. xD

Will and Darren, don't miss me too much during the night. I'll be with you in your dreams, like usual.

Go eat or something curtis ):<

ppig

Smash Journeyman
lol u guys should talk to brent and sean and see if u guys can stay in the same hotel dont think brent being left with the plans is such a good idea for sean lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
@Connor: yeah I was thinking that as well LOL. Luke or Tyler, can you give us some housing information?

Curtis you should tag along and play. If not you should do catering, Connor tells me your meals are delicious.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
WHAT?!?!? holy Eff balls we get to splitsies a hotel room LOL, my god I'm friggen glad we're camping this weekend dude we need to save up some money.
okay I need to save up some money, your set D rod

Mommy said no :( even to my cute face staying there??
lol
haha yeah, I'm good to go money wise
:p

And you're with me, I told you already xD
D:<
My mom was just hesitant with vic and company, and ultimately decided no :(

And lol I'm tempted to just get a hotel with you guys now xD
It would make getting there 2 days in a row much easier lol

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I pprolly won't have enough money. For me money is the only object here, I'd love to do that too lol

I'm willing to say that I will at the very least have like 350$ for the next 2 weeks 100 of that is for D rod and camping this weekend while the rest will totally be for ADAT2 250 for tourni fee's and food sounds awesome, but add in the hotel fee... it'd be sketchy at best

EDIT;we get alone time no matter what vic, that's what bathrooms are for ;)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Depending on the price, I wouldn't mind chipping in. I'm sure matt will be ok with it, and Darrens good for cash iirc. There's like so many of us chipping already it's not going to be very much xD

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
haha yeah I could chip in.
I've spent money on worse things, trust me
lmao xD

Top Bottom