• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Action Replay Discussion / Q&A

Mischief Maker

Smash Cadet
Another question:

I've gotten a lot of codes, but I haven't as-of-yet seen a code that allows you to change teams in game. Any codes like that around? I'd like to play some traitor games :)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I doubt that, but if you go to the ARCentral forums, there is a room there where you can request codes. If everybody ignores you.... tough.

Mischief Maker

Smash Cadet
I doubt that, but if you go to the ARCentral forums, there is a room there where you can request codes. If everybody ignores you.... tough.
I tried that. Unfortunately, I registered, was told I would be sent an activation E-mail, and haven't gotten one for the past 2 weeks. Was told to contact an administrator, all forms of contact required me to log in. So...I can't log in, or even see any chat.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
You have a new version. They removed the "Add Codes" function. Those *******s.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i don't like AR in my opinion i think i should just play the game properly how it is becaus im training to be the best peach in england and already beat one of the best peaches in england so i feel the need to use AR uncessary

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
I want to get an AR mostly for having every trophy, every stage, and bwat everything on every difficulty. I already have on for DS, and it 0wns.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
If you were to use the move swap code on the Ice Climbers, would both of the climbers get the moves or would one?

I wanna see some vids. LOL

SCOTU

Smash Hero
i don't like AR in my opinion i think i should just play the game properly how it is becaus im training to be the best peach in england and already beat one of the best peaches in england so i feel the need to use AR uncessary
It's useful for looking at/ discovering game mechanics, to help one think about the game more theoretically. Fortunately, SDM and Sensai have posted much of the basic stuff one could find w/ AR, but for more advanced stuff, and specific situations i find it handy to have an AR.

(i only use it for debug mode if that wasn't obvious, i see no point in using it for unlocking things etc...)

Hara

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... Been searching for a while now on how to use Frame-by-frame with HRC and hoped someone here knows how exactly.

The info i have got so far is to enter a "special" Debug Menu Code and do some stuff but i have tried it with both regular and full level select one, i must be doing something after that wrong.

Just a small hint would be enough or i will have to try and squeeze it out elsewhere.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Its also useful for making movies such as the last tier war, thats the reason I got it.

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Hey, been looking for about 2months on and off for an infinate shields code for PAL... Anyone know where i could find this? I've found the NTSC one but it don't work (obviously) with PAL, i just wanna use it for pillaring praccy with fox ^^ plus my friend wants it for falco (no prizes for guessing what for lol)

Renald100

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know what Automatic Fall-Cancel does or where to get an infinite jump code for v.1.0?

hectichobo

Smash Ace
I have an AR. Its the best... Want to know why... (For People who don't have 1) Cause i can be giga bowser, master/crazyhand, sandbag, male wireframne, femalewire frame, popo (alone), You can select your size, you can be completly black/white, YOu can select your damage radio down to like .1-9.99... YOu can select what items/pokemon you want to have, you can make the music go away and keep the sound effects, you can get all noice away, you can make the sound go away, you can turn into trianglse/bubble people, YOu can access all target tests as lvls... You can play on the homerun level, you can play on the allstar starting poinbt after you beat an opponent... YOu can play on the underground maze lvl & Mushroom kingdom (Adventure mode) You can play with up to 16 characters (ICeclimbers x8) Its So worth 30$

green-Link

Smash Rookie
Hello, I come from Germany and speak English only a bit. Sorry about mistakes.

I have a question: Have anyone a PAL Action Replay for 1.000.000 VS Matches? I can find the NTSC Code, but not the PAL. But I will get the Message "You fought 1.000.000 VS Matches"...

I hope anybody from this Board can help me.

Nice greets,
green-Link

PS: By the way... I need the PAL Code for the Message "One try was good for the All Star Mode", too. But the one million code is more important than this.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Well, after an unfruitful search through the topics and posts, I find myself ready to ask a question I can't seem to find the answer to.

Are there any Player 5 or 6 Character modifiers, to use in conjunction with the Debug mode. My friends and I are always fiddling with the Debug, and just recently found the 6-P code. Unfortunately, we are always stuck with the Ice Climbers on our Team.

So, is there any way to get a Player five or Six modifier?

Sandy

Smash Champion
A Warning To All Action Replay Users!

If you use action replay for GC on your wii, DO NOT GET THE NEW WII UPDATE!
Nintendo has rigged the update to block AR GC used on wii and you will always get
an error message if you try to use it.

DO NOT GET THE UPDATE!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
For those of you asking for very specific codes, they are like not available, but at ARCentral forums, you can ask for a code to be made.

skormsghost

Smash Rookie
I have tried to put the ganons sword ar code in and i know i have the right code in for version 1.1 but it still isnt working? I have put in the debug codes and those worked but why not the ganons sword? please help me

skormsghost

Smash Rookie
I mean please help i am desperate my 360 broke and i need something to do...
please put i will check daily and thank anyone who helps me...

skormsghost

Smash Rookie
ya sry boot that (lol im not canadian) my computer is not the best so i didn't know it saved... ya but if anyone can help me with that tell me if this code is wrong
QMDF R0MD AFKCZ
DH50 HWN1 GNE7H
904B 2GZ8 QDK11
That is for first player to have ganon's sword for version 1.1. So if anyone can tell me why it doesn't work or if it is wrong that will help me a lot.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
The only code I really know is the plain debug menu thing. Did anybody post any cool ones earlier in the thread?

And what is with "Gannandorf's sword"? What, does it let you use his sword as an attack or does it just do the same normal gannon attacks but make it look like he used his sword?

skormsghost

Smash Rookie
Gannon has his sword out but he doesnt use it but if you pick up a beam sword it looks like he is using it. My friend is bugging me to find the code to get it working so i need to know to make him shut up. So ya you practicaly have it right. And all you really need to know is the debug menu code.

skormsghost

Smash Rookie
i'm not talkin 2 u
i dont care it is in the forum so u r talking to everyone if you r talking to one person do a private mesage
ya but if anyone can help me with this tell me if this code is wrong
QMDF R0MD AFKCZ
DH50 HWN1 GNE7H
904B 2GZ8 QDK11
That is for first player to have ganon's sword for version 1.1. So if anyone can tell me why it doesn't work or if it is wrong that will help me a lot.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Skormsghost stop spamming the thread. If someone knows the code they will tell you so just wait.

Bigjoegamer be nice, your a n00b so dont make a bad reputation. Also, saying hi to someone is spammish as well.

Dont feel bad skormsghost, I dont know who doodleman is either.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
QMDF-R0MD-AFKCZ
DH50-HWN1-GNE7H
904B-2GZ8-QDK11

1. Be sure you inputed the code correctly.
2. There is no capital "o", or "O". They are all 0 (zero).
3. Sure about your version number.

With all due respect, your typing is really bugging me. That is all. (You too, bigjoegamer)

"Doodleman" is short (well... not really, nobody says "doodleman") for superdoodleman, aka SDM, maker of Adventure, Perfect Control vids, The Wrath of Giga Bowser, and The Last Tier War.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Oh, so thats who he is. I love The Wrath of Giga Bowser, that was so cool! Anyway, thankyou for:

A. Telling us about doodleman

B. Stopping the flow of "I need the gannandorf sword code" posts

and C. Telling them about the typing (it bugged me too after a while)

LinkX18

Smash Rookie
Can the debug mode be done in the sudden death mode or any other special modes? Or can it only work with the versus mode?

Top Bottom