• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Action Replay Discussion / Q&A

LinkX18

Smash Rookie
I dont think you can do sudden death with just the debug menu, but there is most certainly a code that will let you do sudden death (Or any other mode, but you need another code for that) . Sadly, I do not know the code.
Okay, so would the pokemon modifier code or any other modifiers (from arcentral) work without using the debug mode?

Another question,

I live in UK, obviously I'm playing the PAL version of smash and PAL gamecube, but it's weird because the version of smash disc is 1.2. What the hell? Am l supposed to use PAL or 1.2 codes?

skormsghost

Smash Rookie
sry about the other stuff and sry if someone already said the next thing but i dont want to read all 86 pages, but

After you enter the code do you press B to exit or do you press enter untill it exits you out?

I knew it once but now im not sure...

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I don't think anyone has a real answer, but... yeah. Someone needs to edit the first post; that person left.

LinkX18

Smash Rookie
Okay, so would the pokemon modifier code or any other modifiers (from arcentral) work without using the debug mode?

Another question,

I live in UK, obviously I'm playing the PAL version of smash and PAL gamecube, but it's weird because the version of smash disc is 1.2. What the hell? Am l supposed to use PAL or 1.2 codes?

anybody?

Sandy

Smash Champion

Another question,

Go here http://arcentral.net/ssbm/SSBM.html for futher questions. Stop spamming please.
Reading isn't your strong point is it?

skormsghost

Smash Rookie
Ya i figured out my question on my own but it took me too long. The only thing that i found on that website were some new codes not answers.

But otherwise it says that if you are in europe to use the pal version just check with each one untill one of them works

skormsghost

Smash Rookie
no the fudge was open it needed to be closed lol
but wat do you mean "how do you make it look like you crossed out the word?"

SCOTU

Smash Hero
You're all kind of spamming now. You could realize how to do the cross out by quoting him to get the vBulletin code...

Also, does anyone know how to get a name tag when using debug mode?

Torengo

Smash Rookie
zero is normal, one is HP mode. Like it says, all evena are percentage mode, all odds are HP mode. To set the HP, you need to change the initial damage

Keta

Smash Journeyman
They no longer make AR's that you can add your own codes.. and Datel won't let you enter the debug menu code, because they "don't support it." I sent my AR back after I found that out. :urg:

ralphjd

Smash Rookie
is there any difference between the new ar and ar max? i don't have either but if i get one ( i probably will) which should i get?

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
I have the ar max and it comes with a special ar memory card...but seriously, dont get one now, There are now only 3 smash codes that you can use:

1. Unlock all: Whooo who, if you havent already unlocked everything, now you can....What a blast.:ohwell:

2. Infinent lottery coins: Goodie, I get to press a button and have a trophy appear on screen. Provides hooours of fun -_-'.

3. Unlock all trophys: As you can imagine, this is so much fun that it makes you want to throw your ar at your mother's expensive cabinet....its the ;ast code and it sucks...

As you can see, without the debug menu, the AR adds NOTHING to smash exept for un earned virtual trophies that do NOTHING for you in real life.

leefan

Smash Cadet
well, debug mode is very useful, depending on how you use it. like, the best function IMO is its ability to show the hitboxes, since this helps me work on timing, like sweetspotting with marth. its also good for practicing the YYG (even though thats only good for showing off)

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
I forget, you have to set the master thing to debug develope or something, then, if it is on the correct option, when you pause, no border comes up, just a stopped screen. Then if you press z when it is like that, it will move a frame. If you keep pressing z fast, it will look kinda like lag, but you can't just hold z, you need to keep pressing it to do this.

Torengo

Smash Rookie
Top Bottom