• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Action Replay Discussion / Q&A

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Of course you only did Fox. ^_^

Someone had a moveswap test thread around here before, but it died.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
lol same with me. I guess I could do a Ness one.... or Samus. Or both.
(Yeah, right)

TASE

Smash Rookie
Whit my action replay i cant put code like 047FAAC 3800XXXX WTF is this ?

SuckMeKirby

Smash Rookie
I could actually beat anyone is smash bros. Like..oh my god..i would make all u kids cry. FEEL MY WRATH!!!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
TASE: ****ing search.

It is in hexadecimal, so you need to use GCNcrypt to transform it into a suitable format.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
I've skimmed over arcentral, and I'll start delving deeper into this thread, but if anyone knows any codes related to Marth's sword size modifier(s), I'd appreciate it.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I've skimmed over arcentral, and I'll start delving deeper into this thread, but if anyone knows any codes related to Marth's sword size modifier(s), I'd appreciate it.
I believe that code is used in RagnARok. Going to make another Brawl trailer? ;)

What version do you have? Assuming it's 1.0, these are on ARCentral:

Marth Sword
8C4510C4 00000009
42451270 0F98XXXX
42451270 0F9AXXXX
42451270 0F9CXXXX
00000000 40000000

Digits:
3F80 = 1.0
4000 = 2.0
4080 = 4.0

Robjoe

Smash Rookie
Alright, I'm in need of some help with the 6 Player AR codes floating around the internet. I've come across two versions, a short one and a long one.

The short one ends up making players 5 and 6 Ice Climbers with no stock, no sounds, or anything. I can't even change anything about them. I know somethings wrong here mainly because the "PUBLICITY" option on the main menu doesn't even change to a character selector.

The long version gives me slightly more success. You see, I can set up the match just fine, however the game freezes when I try to start a battle, regardless of what I do.

So yea, basically one enables it, but I can't control anything, and the other lets me control the set up, but crashes the game.

Oh and before you say "LOL U NEDE TO USE TEH SERCH FUNCTION N00B", I actually did, but every instance of this has been ignored, it seems. So yea, can anyone give me a hand here?

Gambit_UK

Smash Rookie
i tried there and all they have is 'Almost All (200+) Bonuses'

and they dont save after the battle! Is there anythng else?

Falco7

Smash Cadet
Does any one know of a working Giga Bowser code. I find it and everytime I try it, it freezes when I'm fighting some one else

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Does any one know of a working Giga Bowser code. I find it and everytime I try it, it freezes when I'm fighting some one else
You are using Debug menu, correct? If so, it should work perfectly.

Blindman

Smash Journeyman
The fake OC, because I'm nothing like them.
Hey, someone tell me if this is well-known.

I put on the Super Zelda/Sheik code, the rapid B code, and the infinite lives code. I was playing Adventure Mode with it and I spontaneously decided to do something. I jumped off the stage, while holding down Zelda's Down+B (transforming her, obviously.) But it, in the Super Mode, is almost instant transforming and it's rapid. So I did that, and when I died, I came back with Sheik and Zelda. The one who wasn't me was on my team. The game froze when she tried to transform. Anyone heard of this?

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
Hey-o. I just realized a firmware update makes it so i can't use my AR on my Wii( no debug Melee for me). I was wondering if the new Powersaves 512MB is the substitute?

luigi180

Smash Rookie
Hey, someone tell me if this is well-known.

I put on the Super Zelda/Sheik code, the rapid B code, and the infinite lives code. I was playing Adventure Mode with it and I spontaneously decided to do something. I jumped off the stage, while holding down Zelda's Down+B (transforming her, obviously.) But it, in the Super Mode, is almost instant transforming and it's rapid. So I did that, and when I died, I came back with Sheik and Zelda. The one who wasn't me was on my team. The game froze when she tried to transform. Anyone heard of this?
that sound pretty cool, did they actually fight for you?

kitemaster

Smash Rookie
well ya see,ar is for people who have beat the game and want to just have some fun.Some people buy it to get cheats to beat one of their game(i think that isnt right).:)

ssbmfan1300

Smash Rookie
well ya see,ar is for people who have beat the game and want to just have some fun.Some people buy it to get cheats to beat one of their game(i think that isnt right).:)
i agree im gonna get an ar in 2 months its gonna be awesome but i already have ar for the ds and usin it to cheat in a game sux if ur going to do that then whats the point in buying the game lulz btw if the char codes like using giga bowser freeze the games heres a code that prevents it
it says all p1-p4 icons r mario
http://arcentral.net/ssbm/ssbmV12/v12debug.html

blitzkrieg88

Smash Rookie
Speaking of Action Replay, does anyone know the code for making Marth's, Roy's, Link's, and Young Link's swords huge? I can't find it anywhere yet i see people on youtube use it all the time!:confused:

Top Bottom