• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Action Replay Discussion / Q&A

Sjsathanas

Smash Rookie
AR makes me feel all fuzzy inside, like when you eat potatoes...
err... what I meant was that AR makes the game weird, in a cool sort of way.

I have actually made some really funny vids with AR but the size of the file usually makes
me not want to post them on the internet.

DarK LinK -X-

Smash Apprentice
i've been asking people all dat for a code on AIM so i'll give it a shot here cause gs central doesn't work.

does anyone have the Long version of the 6 player melee debug code for v 1.0?

it would be appreciated

FlareBlade

BRoomer
BRoomer
i Got 289 trophies (all exept the Diskun) and used AR to get the diskun, Samus unmasked and the Mario & yoshi but then i felt bad so i got all special bonus point and got the diskun by REAL and now i feel better cause i hate cheating ^_^

Knee Smasher

Smash Ace
NNID
UltimateChampion
3DS FC
2594-9924-0738
In Adventure Mode, Giga Bowser is MUCH heavier than in Event 51. So just get the Giga Bowser from Adventure Mode.

Knee Smasher

Smash Ace
NNID
UltimateChampion
3DS FC
2594-9924-0738
I just tried out Giga Bowser. He's basically top tier. He's slower than Bowser and he's a bigger target (this doesn't make him easier to combo though. If anything, he's harder as he can't be grabbed), but his ftilt is MUCH stronger than Bowser's (it can KO at 100%), he has longer range than Marth, he can't be grabbed, he can't be stunned by weak moves at lower percentages (for example, lets say he's charging up a smash attack when he's at 0%. Mario throws a fireball at him. He'll still be charging his smash attack, not interrupted. The same goes for other moves like Captain Falcon's neutral A) and as long as he's not smashed out of the boundaries of Final Destination (it's hard to be smashed out anyway, as he's about 1.5 times as heavy Bowser), he can ALWAYS recover back to the stage wuithout grabbing onto the edge, so edgehogging against him would only work in stages like Dream Land 64.

You can practically use him with a couple of moves:

Ftilt - to approach enemies and to edgegaurd
Up B - used incase the enemies get "inside" him
Neutral A - to get people not within Up B range, but close enough
Utilt - to hit enemies coming from above
Nair, fair and bair - used when you're about to land near an enemy

sir slash

Smash Cadet
nobody will tell me the attacks for M. hand, C hand, M and F wireframes and sandbag! will someone tell me???

KyUuKyUu

Smash Ace
Hopefully far away from anybody who wants to know
M and F wireframes only have the non-B moves, Sandbag I haven't tried yet. For the two Hands, I haven't found anything and on arcentral it says they don't have any moves. But I'm pretty sure I read somewhere before (and saw in RagnARok >_>) that they can do stuff... is it only in 1.0 or something? Because I have 1.2 =/

Flamestar666

Smash Lord
KyUuKyUu said:
M and F wireframes only have the non-B moves, Sandbag I haven't tried yet. For the two Hands, I haven't found anything and on arcentral it says they don't have any moves. But I'm pretty sure I read somewhere before (and saw in RagnARok >_>) that they can do stuff... is it only in 1.0 or something? Because I have 1.2 =/
sandbag has no moves, trying to attack will freeze the game

to attack with the hands, you have to press a combination of the d-pad, and a or b
ex. d-pad up+b, d-pad right+ a, etc...

note that you cannot do the combination attacks of masterhand and crazy hand... not that i know of anyways

KyUuKyUu

Smash Ace
Hopefully far away from anybody who wants to know
^ Yeah, I tried that, but nothing happens. It's weird...

For the combination attacks I believe the player controlling Master Hand has to initiate the attack then the Crazy Hand does the button combo like a frame after or something like that.

Also, another question - you can't access the Goomba, Entei, and Majora's Mask stages (from event matches) in the Debug Menu, right? I can't find any codes for accessing these stages, can anybody help me out here?

edit:

omg

JXTY-BM86-DFXMR
H37Q-MH8Z-KXM3M
1NWG-GZDT-KYZ4B
9EUC-U9XC-3UM44
2RFG-QVCN-U0HM9
G20K-M1BZ-9J75T
P79Q-PG9C-VCTYT
HAJX-9PMH-3YXWQ
NHHK-CWRM-Z1X10
RB23-TJGQ-JNQ5W
C8FV-XPBV-VFXHU
HNGX-DGY1-8WAD5
1F2A-W21J-XBVCA
8PKZ-K3EZ-N03KK
DWZB-6AZM-50GTK
ZZQX-Q4TD-8CCJ3
AEJF-ER0D-MX442
Q6YA-MGQW-MFHWN
MHGX-PN18-RG9ZD
F81R-JVZ8-5AXWU
3AJG-WMCZ-9GKBC
9E10-AZRQ-A1XXH
NPEX-XDJ2-XP318
QWZN-RJGD-VP9ZP
P15E-55HJ-205PB

It's not something I'm in a rush to input O_O

SuperDoodleMan

Smash Ace
Both of those are missing some information on the development mode commands.

Y + dpad down = animation name and frame number display, not just another set of coordinates

R + dpad right = shows collision bubbles for your character
R + dpad up = shows collision bubbles for everyone and everything that can hit or be hit

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Anyone know the code for Marth to get a Giant sword? I've seen it in vids but I can't find the code anywhere.

GenG

Smash Lord
Hi. I tried to input the debug mode code for the 1.0 version (japanese DOL-GALE-0-00 one) and didn't work, it said that the code is for another game. Fortunately I've the PAL one too, and the pal code worked.

That's strange, cause I entered some codes from arcentral and these do work, but the debug one don't...

DarkUsleon

Smash Ace
I bought an AR and I was wondering... Can I change the BGM of a stage? Like, for example, having Brinstar's theme play on Final Destination?

Thanks in advance

Knee Smasher

Smash Ace
NNID
UltimateChampion
3DS FC
2594-9924-0738
I'm not sure if you can. However, with the Debug Menu, you can play on the following stages with the following music:

-Princess Peach's Castle with the Rainbow Ride theme
-Hyrule Temple with the Great Bay theme
-Green Greens with the Fountain of Dreams theme
-Corneria with the Venom theme
-Final Destination with the Giga Bowser battle theme (it's a remix of the Final Destination theme)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Sorry if I sound stupid again but... With Action Replay you can make characters like Mario also alot better than normal. Ever noticed that CPU players in Very Hard Classic do alot more damage than they would normally do? Also they are alot heavier I tought. I dunno if it's possible but you can make SSBM alot more balanced with it.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Diddy, that's just handicaps. You can do that without an AR.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Yeah I know that, but then you can make it offically, AND put in handicaps. Mewtwo would be alot better for an excample is everybody is Handicap 7 and he's 9. But yeah thanks anyway for telling me Mic.

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
Everybody knows you can't use handicaps in tournies. Even if U R mew2, your not allowed to just randomly say, "Hey, since I'm mew2 or pichu or yoshi or something can I lower your handicap?" He'd prolly say, Okay fine, only if I can switch you from HMN to CPU @ lvl 1. :psycho:

Knee Smasher

Smash Ace
NNID
UltimateChampion
3DS FC
2594-9924-0738
I think it would be more reasonable to raise his Scale Select, which makes him bigger, faster, stronger and heavier. Because that's only changing Mewtwo. But with handicap, you're changing the OTHER person's character.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Flarefox said:
I believe that the code for long sword is called Bouncy Items/Super Zoom.
I tried this, and it works, only not the way I had expected.
When I meant big weapons, i meant like in RaganARok where the weapons such as samus' cannon and y link's sword were actually bigger with the hitbox. Not a really glitchy giant warped thing that's hitbox is still normal size. :dizzy:

So I ask agian, does anyone know the code for big swords/weapons? (I got Fox/Falco's but noone else)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Apparently there's a cheat to make the characters look towards/away from the screen instead of left/right. Anyone know where one would find it?

kirsybui

Smash Rookie
Face Forward:
Y6G2-717Y-HV4A5
M1ZG-VT2N-WPKCE
BYX4-FEDU-E3B1Q
6MNT-HY3Y-P9916
D1G4-BRGG-E1150
3MJW-219A-9Z45Z

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Aha! Now that's handy. Ta Omni, just what I was looking for.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm trying to find a code where you always play in collision bubble mode (or where the bubble and characters are both on), but to no avail.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
You mean hitbox mode? You could always just play with debug mode and use developer setting. However that does set Cstick to camera instead of smashes...

Top Bottom