• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Action Replay Discussion / Q&A

Flamestar666

Smash Lord
How doyou moveswap? what's the code? I have been dying to do warlock punches with the Sandbag.

EDIT: You all know, there are different codes for different versions. Flamestar prolly has a different version, wich would explain why id wouldn't work with RyokoYaksa.

no, we didn't notice there is different versions... you sir are 1337...:ohwell: {/sarcasm}
he posted that he wanted a 1.2 code, so i gave him a 1.2 code....
it's common sense.
fyi, i have all versions of smash.

except PAL

1338h4x

Smash Apprentice
Stamina Mode/Status Modifier for Debug Menu Help
The way this code works is you go to "VERSUS MODE-" in the debug menu, and then go to "-RULE". there, "VIBRATION SELECT-" will become -FLAGS... you can change the status of

a charater. you can select between metal, stamina, invisible, and low gravity though a series of numbers.
All I see is vibration on/off. How do I get the numbers?

1338h4x

Smash Apprentice
It's some kind of ASM, I think.
Don't know how to use it.

At any rate, I'm putting in the Stamina 'n' Status code for version 1.2 in <b>perfectly</b>, and it says it's wrong!
WHAT? That can't be so!

Also, I know how to use the Nana AI. I don't know if it was mentioned in this thread earlier, but the "Best Debug FAQ" doesn't know. Who wants to know?
Discovered it today. Haven't seen it online yet.
Ooh, tell us! I've been hoping to see some kind of 2-player coop IC, is that possible in any way?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
well, technically you can have a four player FFA with 2-player co-op, but then two of the chars have to be comps.

Flamestar666

Smash Lord
i tred re-encrypting the status modifiyer for 1.2,

hope this workd for people who haven't got it to work

WDH9-H71R-EEFC0
BEGW-CTJA-P5PAW
52GU-1RUH-JD20G
74MZ-NAZA-MYZND
N3E7-4WFP-7XM7H
7WXJ-UXKG-ZN7BU
TRBB-ZVX6-U8DNH
D4WT-3U6W-BGYE7
6AZ2-YHC8-8D91R
4XBU-DKUQ-Q8BAA
R6WG-6GEF-99JV9
TQXZ-6R96-6M00H
U05U-EVGN-FHM08
9TKQ-AXA8-PM7QU
2Y69-DK5X-ZU3JU
7Q5F-YBEZ-ZXCDY
EZAA-3DEV-REN4E
MUM2-XJYM-JCAJX
1W61-9901-5U7H5
E4MZ-TNPD-2TUKT
Q3ZT-JHNX-Y8CCF
7A10-ZBPG-JBB28
T37A-1F0Z-N1DV2
2KVU-JBP5-AY2EP
2T2Q-YRVE-DQQ5U
FZ33-WRG9-EJFXX

Zodiac

Smash Master
ALright, I cant find it and I;ve beens earching for days, I want to know the percect control code superdoodle man used. However dont tell me all his codes were taken form (such a site) because I did that before, scoured the site and theres a LOT of freakin codes to sift through (Im still going through them to find perfect contorl)

toasty4you

Smash Apprentice
My AR system keeps on crashing. It crashed about 3 times the last 4 days. It makes me especially mad since I just entered a ton of codes, including a 16 lined one. Any advice?

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
ALright, I cant find it and I;ve beens earching for days, I want to know the percect control code superdoodle man used. However dont tell me all his codes were taken form (such a site) because I did that before, scoured the site and theres a LOT of freakin codes to sift through (Im still going through them to find perfect contorl)
Play frame by frame using the debug menu. Read about it [here]

Zodiac

Smash Master
in other words he played it frame by fram for a really long time then sped it up on his cmputer?

1338h4x

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone come up with a code to give only one player access to dblevel-develop? I want some sort of matchup where 3 players attempt to survive the onslaught of bob-ombs, camera changes, and view screwing-ups set up by another person playing "god". It'd be a stock/time match. If time runs out, the survivors win. If stock runs out, "god" wins.

Also, anyone have a v1.0 code for Ball Kirby? The only one I could find was in some strange format (maybe raw?) instead of AR.

Edit: Nvm about Ball Kirby, I dl'ed the encrypting program. If anyone wants it:
Ball Kirby (1.0)
9595-DKDG-0G7YQ
19A9-NKPU-J4YGD
JP24-WFKW-ZN028
I'm going to try it out tonight.

Oh, does anyone have infinite midair jumps for 1.0? I imagine Dummy (with the noncrash code :p) would be great for an aerial battle like this.

And I think that Icetop isn't a removed stage. I've heard that it's just I. Mountain. And it crashes without the stabilizer. So do stages like U. Maze and M. Kingdom. My conclusion: Icetop is just the point at the Adv. stage when the Ice Climbers appear. The stage stops hyperscrolling up and moves with its usual randomness, enemies no longer appear (any onscreen even vanish), etc. So perhaps the two parts are somehow registered as seperate stages.

And is there a stabilizer for whatsitcalled, the one that's supposedly a FE-themed level? (It's prolly imcomplete though...)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
FE-themed? what's that? oh dire emblem. *hits head*
it was removed from the game.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
hey, does anyone know how many frames per second are in adventure? i know SDM couldnt have possibly taken all of the pics. did he like take every other one?

1338h4x

Smash Apprentice
He probably taped it and edited. It's just using DBlevel-develop to pause constantly to create slomo. Just plain debug mode, no other codes.

Oh, and I tried my encrypted Ball Kirby code. It worked, but I don't think the code is uncovering any unused code on the disc, unlike adding Gdorf's sword. He floats above the ground, and behaves as Kirby always would.And he doesn't stay spherical when attacking/jumping. It looks to me like the code simply removes Kirbys arms and legs.

Iamthemovie

Smash Journeyman
Is there a code for No cars in the Big Blue stage (cant remember the stage actually, its the one with the Blue Falcon and racecars on the bottom of the stage. Touching the racecourse usually ends up as a death if you stay there too long. Yeah, that stage...)

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
there are 60 frames per second throughout the entire game
no changes ever unless sumthin slows down ur play
whether its black hole glitch, too many on screen actions, or slowing it down in debug menu

okay and wat are u talkin about theres a code for the fire emblem stage
whered u find it

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
well, if you found Miyanato you might find the FE stage.

if you could use any codes with any character (not including ie super fox on pichu), besides invinsible, cant die, 1 hit KO's or aything similar to that, who would be top tier?

i think GAW would be preety nice, link and young link would be completely broken, IC's would pwn with vB mods,???

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
lol, how many ppl have ever asked for the perfect control (non-existent) code?

actually, how many ppl have asked for a code that doesnt exist? i wonder...

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
How do you unencrypt a code? I was wondering because so many sweet codes that are unusable in their current form. If it matters I have version 1.2.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
ummm....flamestar, instead of encrypting for him, why dont you post a link to GCNcrypt for everyone? the link is like 5 pages back or something.

takebehineweiss

Smash Rookie
attention all white devil

Hi Every one i have slanted eyes smash bros melee stupid. You play stupid game too much stupid loser you all white devils. Im am better than all of you except for the random kid blackyblackblackyblackmcblackfnight XD -_-

Top Bottom