• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Nanda

Smash Ace
Love It.
Btw, Ill get Seargent's and ill get some veggie pies.
Happy brosufs??
Some complimentary biscuits wouldnt be bad either

Gords

Smash Champion
- The next Pie will be baked on the weekend of 21 March (final date TBA).
these meets sound awesome throwback, depending on the final date you decide on i may actually go to canberra for the first one. just to chill and catch up. ill probs need somewhere to stay the night though.

Anyways my Link in Melee is awesome. I think he'll be my new main. :link:
sounds like your getting into melee there scabe. i am also getting back into link in melee as well as young link. I look forward to playing your melee link.

Also all you should come to my awesome STD smashfest. last time it was epic fun and luke slept on a little babies matress which he set up close to the best TV lol, he also discovered XS. It would be great if you guys could come with a couple of car loads, including luke, throwback (who both attended last time), scabe and his amazing brother, silfa and jambo as well as everyone else.
here are some details again. for more info check the western sydney thread.

ok guys here are the details of the biggest smash meet in over a year
Smash Till Dawn Smashfest 2

Thats right Sydney, I hosted one of these before Sydneys last major, OHN7, and im doing it again this time. Come and get some hardcore training before Thriller or just come and have some fun.

Date: Sat 27th - Sun 28th March (weekend before Easter, 2 weeks before Thriller)
Time: 12noon - 4pm (28 hrs of Smash, or whatever)
Location: My place (campbelltown,will PM exact address to attendees list closer to the day)
My phone: 0433 671 938 (call if you get lost)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'd be up for that **** gords, but I'll organize it at a later date, we'll let you know whats up.

also I keep forgetting but someone left a phone at my place the other night, I think its dave's so somebody let him know somehow.

also zier we have to make the real OAFP logo, I got just the things for it ;)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I wish I could watch but youtube is blocked at work unless I can get around it with facebook and ****, but knowing you I'm sure its amazing.

anyways sydney, 2 cars, something like this

car 1

1 luke
2 silfa
3 scabe
4 zier
5 ?

car 2

1 nanda
2 dave (get better di so I can call you D I DAVE!)
3 vk?
4 ?
5 ?

nanda do you mind picking up zier (he lives like a minute away from isaac)
and I'll get jon, and we'll meet up in dickson and head off to sydney, hows that sound?

Throwback

Smash Lord
Sorry gords there's no way I can make your STD, it's my brother-in-law's 30th :(

Also the OAFP is a house tournament & I have limited space. You're very welcome but perhaps leave it till a couple of tournaments have been run so I know the kind of numbers I can expect - I'd rather not have 20 people per Pie ;)

Nanda

Smash Ace
That's fine with me. Although, I do warn you, I do not know my way around Sydney.
btw VK cant come so its just Dave and I in the one car.
Im sensing some bromance in the air

Btw, Where in Dickson do you want to meet, and what time???

Scabe

Successful Businessman
The combo was amazing when it happened, but watching it now, it shouldn't have happened if Jon had teched the floor.

So Dave's still coming? If so, epic. But what about all those assignments he had to do? Also I was hoping more of the ACT crew would be coming :(

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
hey luke, can you give my phone to your mum to give to my mum at hockey training tonight?

Also does anyone know how to normalise a guassian probability distribution?

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
YAY :), it looks like I'm going to have enough homework done to go this sunday (or have so much that I will be able to ignore it all in blissful ignorance), so cool.
Nanda, do you have space for one more person? :p, wouldnt want to crash the atmosphere in your car xD
want to get smashed atmelee :p

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ok so luffy and zier are coming aswell, I'll pick up luffy since he's on my way to dickson nanda and then when we meet at dickson we can organize who's in what car and go from there.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I usually wake up pretty early like around 9. I'll say about 9:30 knowing me I'll probably somehow end up coming at 10:30 or not even coming at all. :p

Top Bottom