• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Hmm at night, I have work the next day at 11. So I better drive over, just in case you guys play too long. Also, I won't be bringing stuff since my brothers play the Wii.

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
cool, I can bring a slightly dodgy wireless controller xD, but yeah, its not worth it really :s
and I can provbably still drive out, but getting back might be problematic again, sorry I'm asking you to do that all the time Luke.
Also, unless someone posts to say they're awake I'll call someone after 12 for the adress :p

Katzen

Smash Journeyman

I've got work until 1900 tonight, and I start again at 0700 tomorrow.

Probably won't be able to make it tonight.

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
very likely coming tonight, unless something explodes :-). Just a reminder that i'm bringing some people (probably 2) so if anyone has spare controllers i'd be indebted to them forever.

*edit*

can't get in contact with julian. Does anyone have his address?

Bogoron

Smash Cadet
NNID
Bogoron
3DS FC
2406-5420-2675
*Sees new tier list*
Well **** guys, S tier consists of Metaknight and Metaknight alone.
Guess it's time to quit Brawl and go back to Melee.

Nanda

Smash Ace
Felix, you are a ****ing legend. Mission successful for Blakmane. Now what about everyone else??? > : D (Does it count that i brought Iris ages ago??)

Scabe

Successful Businessman
You were more seedier than me. You like dat? I like dat.

Also I'm proud of your post count son. You've already overtaken Bogoron who's had an account for ages.

Nanda

Smash Ace
Grammar fail. More seedy OR Seedier. and yes, I like dat. You guys just ignored them... That was so gamer of you

Gords

Smash Champion
Smash Till Dawn Smashfest 2

Thats right Canberra, I hosted one of these before Sydneys last major, OHN7, and im doing it again this time. Come and get some hardcore training before Thriller or just come and have some fun.

Details can be found in the western Sydney thread.
I'll see you all there.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
sorry I'm asking you to do that all the time Luke.
thats not what she said and yes, he really is isnt he pie.

and we didnt ignore them the whole time nanda, I taught one of them how to jump and recover in about 2 minutes, after scabe had been trying for like 20 lolol, ahh scabe, you know we love you.

VK-137

Smash Apprentice
Apparently jumping really is a challenge for girls :p Spent a couple hours introducing my housemate to brawl last night and yeah, she can't recover either XD

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, girls trying to play video games. That's always a lol. Maybe I should start playing as black Falco, since he jumps higher.

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
... you do realise my sis and gf read this forum, right? Good job there, making them feel right at home =_=

My house isn't free tommorrow, Nanda, but i'm up for games if we can find a place.

Nanda

Smash Ace
Anyway, Im thinking of hosting it at the Chifley library if I can find a study room. I have a free period from 12pm till 3pm so im thinking of hosting it then. One problem is that JA still has my wii.

Lumi

Smash Rookie
I'm proud of your seediness too nanda! Excellent effort and thouroughly enjoyed, although a few more lecherous looks and lingering mid-battle touches wouldn't have gone astray. Mmm... sexay

And luke, I ended up just sticking with scabe's method... But thanks for your help anyway, you know we love you

>;D

Back to business:

I'm down with hosting it at my place tomorrow, if that's more convenient for everyone. It's in lyneham, so one 10/15ish minute bus rise (if that) from anu on the 6 or 8.

One problemo: I have a puny tv and no wii! But if people are set for bringing their own stuff then it should all be g. I'm also happy to host weekends or thursday afternoons anytime in the next couple of weeks.

Any takers?

Blakmane

Smash Apprentice
I'm proud of your seediness too nanda! Excellent effort and thouroughly enjoyed, although a few more lecherous looks and lingering mid-battle touches wouldn't have gone astray. Mmm... sexay

And luke, I ended up just sticking with scabe's method... But thanks for your help anyway, you know we love you

>;D

Back to business:

I'm down with hosting it at my place tomorrow, if that's more convenient for everyone. It's in lyneham, so one 10/15ish minute bus rise (if that) from anu on the 6 or 8.

One problemo: I have a puny tv and no wii! But if people are set for bringing their own stuff then it should all be g. I'm also happy to host weekends or thursday afternoons anytime in the next couple of weeks.

Any takers?
Yep i'm cool with this, although I wouldn't be able to make it there till late afternoon (after 2-3). Cheers for organising Charlotte ;-)

Nanda

Smash Ace
I can only do 12 to 3 tomorrow charlotte. But im definitely interested. And i guess I wasnt being seedy enough. Next time ill remember to put in more lecherous looks and whatnot. I let you down. :p

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Dude no way, I can`t believe Charlotte`s interested in playing more smash! :love:

I`m free for a bit tomorrow. Not sure if we can organise something on such short notice though. :urg:

I`m also super free this weekend. :bee:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well anyways charlotte welcome to the smash scene (btw tap jump is for winners)
have you decided on a character?

dunno if I'll be free this week, but if I am I'll organize stuff, and I'll be away this weekend (repping in melbourne) so you guys are on your own there.

also imo we should make up some offcial act crews, just for when we stuff around at meets and stuff, get some rivalry going, do you guys want me to just go and try to make balanced crews, or do you want to make it a community thing where we all decide? or theres option 3 of course which is who gives a ****?

Nanda

Smash Ace
I like the idea of balanced crews, but alas... who gives a sheet. Im still up for an ANU meet for the short three hour period im free. This week, i have Friday completely Free but im working on the weekends. Starting this Saturday I will have a free house so I should be able to come to every meet from then on (unless Im working) and there shouldnt be any issues of me having to leave early.

What is going on with the day trip up to Sydney???
How many people are in?
How long does it go for?
When will we be getting back?
etc

Lumi

Smash Rookie
well anyways charlotte welcome to the smash scene (btw tap jump is for winners)
have you decided on a character?
Thanks luke ^^ I was thinking of just sticking with ladyboy marth, for now at least. Don't want to waste another half an hour of anyone's time trying to learn how to raise weapon in air, aim and lower. And don't even get me started on the jumping ;P

Dude no way, I can`t believe Charlotte`s interested in playing more smash! :love:

I`m free for a bit tomorrow. Not sure if we can organise something on such short notice though.
Hahaha, scaaaabe! You've enticed me in. ;)

But yeah, maybe this weekend is a better option? Still happy for people to rock up here this afternoon though. The address is 23 (katzen has a) shortstaff st in happy you f-er? ;p just up from shops. Mob no: 0424243886

But this weekend it is then. :D

GAY?

Smash Apprentice
Is the trip to Sydney on the 14th of March (not this Sunday, but the Sunday after?)

If it is, I cannot go and therefore cannot drive.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Well me and Nanda ended up meeting up today and playing Smash at my house. So much epic battles, probably the most funnest 1v1's I've had. I saved alot of those matches since so much epic things happened.

So yeah, I'm down with anything for this weekend.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Well me and Nanda ended up meeting up today and playing Smash at my house. So much epic battles, probably the most funnest 1v1's I've had. I saved alot of those matches since so much epic things happened.

So yeah, I'm down with anything for this weekend.

Nanda

Smash Ace
Is this how you have amassed such an epic post count Scabe?? Posting the same post twice. I saw what you did there. How clever.

Man, some of those matches were so stupid :p and the ****ing Magnet.
FUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuu
I don't know why i jump into it. Aaaaanyway, I'm thinking of hosting a meet this Friday or at least going to one. Im fine to do it at my place but if someone else wants to offer theirs i don't mind.

So what's the go?

Top Bottom