• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I had a full day at the mall and I didn't want to drive back to my place to get my controller and then drive to pick up Nanda, and then go to your place. Although I do recall you having a spare controller so I probably should have come... :embarrass

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
jason to respond to your text message, no i didn't leave any shoes at your place. and wooo i got a job, so i don't know when i can smash.

and nanda, i went to your domain.. that place far away, the queenbean, i was so lost there, and i never want to go again, there was faeries and dragons and ****.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I can't do Thursday D: afternoon since I got work.

Even though it's late notice, something on Tuesday is good. 0415618311 is my number if you want to Smash.

The other days where I have stuff on, is Saturday Night, and Sunday morning. So I can still do Saturday during the day till 3 and Sunday night. All the other days except Thursday afternoon I'm free.

furie

Smash Rookie
I'm good Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri (so far, this may change). I can give lifts to southsiders (so basically, I can bring Zier along if he's not working) :chuckle:

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
my number is 0425870749, im always up for smash, have no phone credit at this moment, wont until i get paid, and im working as a removal guy, so my hours flux alot.

Watch out Zier, she bites, and is what we call in the states, a cradle robber.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Well I played some Smash with VK today, it was fun. I hope I taught you well, I felt that you got alot better. Sorry I was such a bad teacher though. I suck at explaining things.

furie

Smash Rookie
my number is 0425870749, im always up for smash, have no phone credit at this moment, wont until i get paid, and im working as a removal guy, so my hours flux alot.

Watch out Zier, she bites, and is what we call in the states, a cradle robber.
Don't forget I'm also a cougar! :p

Nanda

Smash Ace
I found out the girl I'm interested in, in my class is a lot older than i thought.
I thought she was 18-19 but it turns out shes 22. FUUUuuu

Bloody Asians

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Set her up with me ;)

Anyone up for Smash this week? I don't have a car tomorrow. I also have work on Thursday arvo, Sat arvo, and Sunday morning. But otherwise I'm fre yo.

Nanda

Smash Ace
Just cuz she's 22, doesn't mean I'm no longer interested. It just means that my job will me much harder.

Gaiz, new mission. Lets all find Scabe a potential girlfriend. Then he can choose one of them and whoever brought that girl will be the winner.

Prize to be announced in the near future

Nanda

Smash Ace
I didn't get a chance to talk to her after class, she left too quickly. T.T
I blame it on the lag

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
cant we all meet in the middle at wollongong and be really disrespectful and kick toby's parents out of their house

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
i have off work tomorrow, luke call me you ****, i want to see this stupid ****ing game SC

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
i have off work tomorrow, luke call me you ****, i want to see this stupid ****ing game SC
Dude.

Starcraft 2 da bess you eva had.

srs.

L2p so that you can play with us. Can yoU maNage That?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ok guys, I'm coming out of not playing smash retirement mode.

once a fortnight (meaning hardly ever on at all) pie and piesaacs house this sat night, 8pm till whenevs.
be there

Nanda

Smash Ace
Cumbun appeared when i tried to type Cummun. Also, that shouldve been Come on.
Lets raid Felix's place on Friday. Or we could go to scabes.

Its ok, I have the keys to felix's place. Its in the shape of a brick.

Top Bottom