• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Scabe

Successful Businessman
On second thought, I might not be able to come to Saturday night since I have work the next morning. I'll see if I can get it replaced.

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
i have a short day tommoz, should be available 1-2pm+, vk call me round then, we havn't gone crusin for *****es in ages, and i'll be in city area. still havn't got paid so still no phone credit.

And dose anyone have a copy of original SC i can borrow? im dieing to play and don't have a super cpu anymore

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I have the original sc as well.
also I would have called you today felix but calling is for ****s

also I slept in

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Call me whenever. I'll be up at like 7am to drop of my brothers, and I may hang in the mall afterwards to get my debit card. So any ANU kids that need a lift to my place let me know. Also, someone bring a Wii just in case if they can because I'm not sure how many people will be over.

0415618311 is my number. 41 Hanrahan Cr Dunlop is where I live.

furie

Smash Rookie
Call me whenever. I'll be up at like 7am to drop of my brothers, and I may hang in the mall afterwards to get my debit card. So any ANU kids that need a lift to my place let me know. Also, someone bring a Wii just in case if they can because I'm not sure how many people will be over.

0415618311 is my number. 41 Hanrahan Cr Dunlop is where I live.
Looks like I can actually make this today. Work let me off early. :chuckle:

Throwback

Smash Lord
OK I'm going to probably be out of reception range most of the day, but Pie is still on @ 8. I have 2 tvs, if it looks like there will be more than about 6 people (doubtful) then we will need a 3rd tv. At minimum we will need a 2nd wii, some1 please bring one.

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
What the **** happend yesterday? How the **** do i play Ike?! I'm so **** at this game ****! ****ing **** what the ****, why the **** do i keep F-smashing? what the ****!

Throwback

Smash Lord
Thanks to everyone for rocking up last night. I don't think playing SC2 @ the same time is a good idea, it meant there wasn't as much smash as there should have been. Sorry to those who wanted to play but couldn't for that reason.

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
^That's the result from my poor teaching skills. :urg:

[/url]
Scabe, it was mostly because i had to rethink my whole ike game, it's all good. i had a good time regardless. and i didn't do bad with ike last night at pie's shindig. Also discovered that my triforce of awesome: link, bowser, and ike. are pretty much the best for luke's tourny rules. i may switch out link for captain falcon though, so i can totally rep team manly. no even better, team ball sweat. due to overloading amounts of manliness.

and thanks for having us over issac, that was a good shindig. i'll bring a few shots of rum for the kids next time, they won't have any trouble sleeping then.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
practice league, thats like boasting you won a running race, except the people you are competing agaisnt, are dead.

GAY?

Smash Apprentice
stop recycling jokes you ****ing ****** piece of **** you can go to hell

my dad da bess, he'll take you.

VK-137

Smash Apprentice
lol, pretty sure the ACT smash scene is kinda dying already. Like half of us hate the game and don't know why they still play it :p

That said, anything happening tomorrow/weekend? :D

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm up for stuff on the weekend, and theres chillin at my place friday night, probs be some smash going on.

Silfa

Smash Ace
As someone who hasn't seen anyone from the scene in over a month, I don't think the scene is dying.

I'm free this weekend, so someone fill me in if there is a meet or something pls.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
when a couple of ***s, who were up to no good, started rushing cheese in my neighbor hood.

Shiniest

Smash Apprentice
dude, buttered noodles with some garlic salt and thyme. simple and good, add cheese if you have any

Top Bottom