• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Why do they need to read about stuff when they can just kill the stuff the words tell them stuff about?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah they do, ninjitsu stands for, ninja skills of writing **** down on scrolls to **** up everything espcially shaya

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Testing my fail mod powers

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WGOohBytKTU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WGOohBytKTU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Nanda

Smash Ace
Advertising business time is a joint effort. We need to spread our efforts to get maximum exposure.

So, key areas include:

ANU - Dave, VK and I can cover this
UC - JA and Seb
CIT - Satra
Funland - whoever
Impact Comics - ????

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
we should probably take a cue from street fighter players, and go hand them out at other fighting game tourneys and tell them their game is ****, they are ****, and they should come play a real fighting game so we can pwn them in the balls

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
go to the ozhaudo forums scabe, you'll find it there I believe

also said friends name is chris warren

Zero

Smash Hero
we should probably take a cue from street fighter players, and go hand them out at other fighting game tourneys and tell them their game is ****, they are ****, and they should come play a real fighting game so we can pwn them in the balls
Wow, is this another brilliant occurance at OHN7?

Like a douchebag goldmine right there.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
told ya, I see jon did too.

anyways I own sf4 and nanda/dave ? somebody? owns 3rd strike (which I've recently discovered is a ****ing sweet game)

street fighter meet to get less noob before we check out the act scene?

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I think they don't have meets at houses but at like Barracks and stuff?

I like the sound of a SF meet.

DYSLEXICGORDSKICK!!!!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
heyyy welcome back nova!

lol scabe, thats funny ****.

also I remember our old friend bon telling me he runs those meets at the barracks?
something like that, so we're allready in with rep and ****

zApollo

Smash Ace
I have SF, but I haven't touched it since the day I bought it.

Brawl just seems....more comforting xD I don't want to have to relearn a whole new bunch of characters and metagames. Or maybe I'm just lazy.

Throwback

Smash Lord
I've played SF4 a bit, tho I'm terrible as you would expect. It's got a lot of crossover in some areas, and no crossover in others (ultras/supers, aerial attacks).

It's a good game but I stopped playing because hitting HHS w/ honda using a pad is too fkn hard...and because DOW2 is epic.

True Romance

Smash Ace
Smasher to Woman MU ratio 100:0 us.

We've made them redundant, AM I RIGHT GUYS?!

Women folk are the Gannondorf to our Ice Climbers.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah he is, not smash seb (who should come to meet and business time imo)

but he might be coming to business time to play doubles with rein and then complain and leave ;)

cheese619

Smash Ace
I have street fighter 4 on ps3 and like the idea of SF4 meets. Also scabe that s*** is funny. TATSUMAKISENPUUKKYAKU. Or something to that effect.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Smasher to Woman MU ratio 100:0 us.

We've made them redundant, AM I RIGHT GUYS?!

Women folk are the Gannondorf to our Ice Climbers.
if thats true then there's still potential for you to get absolutely r@ped!1 if you dont know what you're doing.

I know from experience.

True Romance

Smash Ace
if thats true then there's still potential for you to get absolutely r@ped!1 if you dont know what you're doing.

I know from experience.
Reminds me of when Sam beat Alister's ICs with Ganon.

But Sam is equivelant to a very special type of woman. The sort of woman you don't mind being ***** by.

Top Bottom