• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Throwback

Smash Lord
you didn't send me a pm, you bastid :(

Unless the one that asked me what I thought about 6pm saturday at your house wasn't actaully ASKING, per se.

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
I will be most pleased if the turn-out for tonight is at maximum.

List so far:
Red Necron, Iseex (LOL), El Jambo los Burrito, Silfa the Sky Dragon, Kidd Kanada (<3 Luffy), Scabe, Cheese 619, Jambo's woman (I know, right?), Chaz and Myself.

Of course, we can expect massive drop-outs due to anxiety surrounding the associated social stigma.

...ALTERNATIVELY, WE CAN ALL PLAY STARCRAFT =D

Silfa

Smash Ace
I might be able to make it. Not sure whether I'll be able to actually get myself there (and back I guess, lol) or not though. A maybe from me.

On a random note, last day of school tomorrow for me which is good. Should be able to practice and stuff over the holidays and hopefully improve.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm working this friday but I dont start till midnight, any chance I could come a little earlier than 7 30?

Throwback

Smash Lord
@ Silfa: Sorry you're not allowed to practice or improve, you're too good already.

@ Luke: I have a farewell for a friend from 6-7, 730 is the earliest I can start unfortunately. You can leave from my place if you have the transport, that will give you 4 hours of smash which isn't too terrible. Don't know how you that will work for you (& zier) logistics-wise tho.

I can't do any other night but friday unfortunately.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I might make it to this, still undecided but yeah I guess 3 to 4 hours is pretty good, no zier though as I have to go straight to work from there, unless he makes his own way to your place.

jambo

Smash Cadet
*double post*

Look at my measly post count ! I'm still a smash noob :(

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Smash Meet

ok so smash meet at my place on saturday the 18th of april.
the adress is 4 spofforth st holt time is TBA for the moment but probs's around 6/7 pm.
let me know if your coming.

list so far:

Tedeth "the untouchable"
luke "also the untouchable, abeit for different reasons (bad hygine)
zier "the queer" (had to)
rambo jambo (maybe)
isaac the samus main who doesnt want to play luigi because he's too feminem (cant spell, also a maybe)

who else is up for it.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
its cool guys, luffy where have you been lately I havnt seen you at a meet in ages.

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
I've been in test week :p. that and getting rdy for 2 weeks in a humid hot country :s. oh well, yeah, I'll be back after the holidays., hf yall

Silfa

Smash Ace
I went to a meet during test week. Probably wasn't the best idea, haha. Btw Andrew, we live sort of near each other right? We should organise lifts to meets or something.

I won't be able to make the 18th. Going to the coast. If I'm in canberra for whatever reason I'll come though.

Throwback

Smash Lord
I'd like to organise something for friday, possibly during the day since it's a public hol. If not the evening is fine. Everyone let me know ASAP!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
alright well I dont know what I'm doing tomorrow but I'm not going to be sleeping much of it so I might be able to come earlier if you wanna get some 1 v 1 practice in isaac. and I'll bring a tv and a wii

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
double post madness...

how's everyone for a tourney may the 30th?

also about today, if you need a lift or whatever silfa just send me a msg on 0424846576, I'm organizing a lift with a friend and we can take you too if you need it.
and luffy you should come too and bogoron, lets get the whole crew together.
and anybody else, cheese or scabe or whatever, big meets are fun (that is as long as isaac has room :) )

Throwback

Smash Lord
plenty of room unless 10 extra people randomly show up...

And luke I'm always happy to get some extra 1v1 practice, but aren't you bringing zier + potentially others? If that's the case then just leave it @ 5pm.

And 30 May is fine with me, you can call it what you were planning to if you want, I don't mind (and it's a pretty cool name for a tourney).

cheese619

Smash Ace
may 30th is good for me I think, but I'm pretty booked until around then seeing as I won't be in Canberra half the time, anyway have fun at the meet and talk to you guys soon.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Crap, I should really check up on this thread, I can't believe I missed out on the smash meet :@

I'll try and be more of a active spammer :p

Oh and I'm up for the tourney as well

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
up so early isaac? yea the meet was pretty fun, I enjoyed duking it out with ted for hours, there's meets like every week scabe if you can make them.
I'm going to try to book the venue for my tourney this week, I'll keep you guys posted, I'm thinking we'll have a pretty good turnout this time

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I think it's a bit short notice for me, so I'll be out for this week. I really need to find a way to get email subscriptions to this :@

Edit: It's ok I think I may have found the option now! :D Such a shame I missed out on that Sydney guy, I would have loved to learn the stuff he taught...I mean he even taught you things Atyeo? ZOMG u like know everything :p!

Top Bottom