• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
I hope you realise your actions are punishable by death in the ACT.

Also if Joe is in fact Dobby, we've got no choice but to burn him at the stake.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I hope you realise your actions are punishable by death in the ACT.

Also if Joe is in fact Dobby, we've got no choice but to burn him at the stake.
I'd probably want to be killed if I found myself in ACT.

EDIT: that sounds a little too serious, oh well

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
As promised, I present to you...

~Saturday night ROAZ~

Why on Saturdays? In the wise words of James Fuccon, "if you don't follow routine, you'll get inordinately bad breath."

Where--------------------The Hammer House in north Canberra, PM/failbook me for address.
When---------------------Saturday nights, from 6pm onward. I'm not free every Saturday, so I'll announce the date of each meet the week before it happens.
Who's invited---------Anyone who wants to play Smash. You're welcome to bring friends. When scheduled, SNR will always run unless zero people attend.
Who's not invited---Dobby, Combobird, anyone inclined to use up too many button presses on my controllers.
Games-------------------We'll rotate between Brawl, Melee and maybe Project M. You're also welcome to bring your DS or whatever.
What to bring---------A controller, $10 for pizza or similar, and as many terrible in-jokes as possible.
What not to bring---PSAS, board games.

The next Saturday night ROAZ will take place this Saturday on the 23rd and will feature Brawl. Special guests include Dinith, Luke E, and my attractive sister.

cheese619

Smash Ace
^This is actually the greatest. Also if anyone in North Canberra wants a lift this Saturday, post in this thread or PM me and I'll pick you up. =D

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually kind of flattered at the amount of effort you've spent filling the ACT thread with blasphemous images.

cheese619

Smash Ace
I'm so hyped for this meet especially as I'll be at about 30hrs with no sleep by the time I turn up. It'll be just like the old days <3

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
No worries, thanks for coming over today guys!
Joe your Falco needs to be nerfed. So does Team Scabe-Julia.

The next Saturday Night ROAZ will take place on the weekend of April 6 (possibly on Sunday instead) and will feature Melee (plus Brawl and Geometry Wars if we are so inclined).
It will also feature special guest unreon, who can't bail like the other special guests because I'm trapping him in my house.

cheese619

Smash Ace
UNREON D: FALCO DITTO D: I CAN LEARN FROM THE OG NSW FALCO (I'm just assuming Unny is OG as I am not).

Awwww w yeah

Comeback ROAZ :D

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
I hope it was worth ditching your friend's birthd-- I mean, uhh... a shame you didn't attend, Scabe.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
God tier

S tier

Does anyone else remember tier

Not just a pretty face tier

Counterpick tier

:falcomelee: :falcomelee:

Are you f***ing serious tier

Ike tier
:skyworld:

F*** off we're full tier

Unspeakable tier

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
I had an unfinished assignment due yesterday, making a tier list seemed like the best use of my time.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I'm so incredibly lucky, the computer assignment that I've barely started that was due on Saturday, just got extended by a whole week.

It's all thanks to my savior

Top Bottom