• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Tournament With No Original Name CONGRATS TO NYA!!!! :p

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
DTP's Metaknight killed my Luigi with that awesome fair. . . . .
:3

GG's ^__^

I like the sound of "DTP's Metaknight"
I should use him more

Anyways, yeah I played gay hahaha
<3

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Yep, good games. I SD'd enough to make it a certain loss...still, good games. Good luck in the rest of the tournament.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Me and Gf2tw went ahead and did our next match.
I won 2-1
:D

gg's
Close matches

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Marthos, IM me on AIM or VM when you're ready.

boo13

Smash Apprentice
Duel seeker, if u see this, just letting u know it's best 2 out of 3.....
Btw, I cp luigi's mansion

Edit: turn item's off please.

Captain L

Smash Champion
Captain L/Lando/5370-0129-8104/Pikachu :pikachu2:

It'd be awesome if I could be on the waiting list.

boo13

Smash Apprentice
Here's the conformation............................... I lost!! :(..... Oh well! you're a great player boo! Excellent choice in stage selection! Good luck in the tournament! Hope you all have a great time! :bee:
Thanks! Nice meeting you and having a great time! See you soon.

Kaseha

Smash Rookie
thanks for joining Kaseha and L!!
ill add you 2 to the waiting list straight away!
Awesome. :) Sorry for sounding so n00bish on this website and online tournaments, but how does the waiting list go? Wait until someone is knocked out and then I'm part of it?

Then once I'm in the actual contest, do I wait for the front page of the matches to be updated? (and wait to see my name next to someone elses?) :confused:

sammy p

Smash Lord
Awesome. :) Sorry for sounding so n00bish on this website and online tournaments, but how does the waiting list go? Wait until someone is knocked out and then I'm part of it?

Then once I'm in the actual contest, do I wait for the front page of the matches to be updated? (and wait to see my name next to someone elses?) :confused:
actually, if someone drops out of the tournament(such as marthos did) the next person on the waiting list will take part in the tourney, as a fill in for the drop-out! :)
i believe that if someone drops out again, you are next in line to take their place? is that right? lol

EDIT: yes thats right, you will be next in line to take part in the tournament! :)
does that clear things up for you Kaseha?

Kaseha

Smash Rookie
actually, if someone drops out of the tournament(such as marthos did) the next person on the waiting list will take part in the tourney, as a fill in for the drop-out! :)
i believe that if someone drops out again, you are next in line to take their place? is that right? lol

EDIT: yes thats right, you will be next in line to take part in the tournament! :)
does that clear things up for you Kaseha?
Yeah that definitely helps me out. Thanks! :) Can't wait to get in and see how well I do. XD

sammy p

Smash Lord
would you like to be put on the waiting list then Thunder of Zues? the chances of you getting to play would be EXTREMELY clim to none but ya know...

actually, i may run it in the future again. but it would probably be when i have a chance of getting 32 people in!

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
would you like to be put on the waiting list then Thunder of Zues? the chances of you getting to play would be EXTREMELY clim to none but ya know...

actually, i may run it in the future again. but it would probably be when i have a chance of getting 32 people in!
Yes, the waiting list.

BrawLBlazer

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to have to forfeit, someone in the waiting list can face him, since today's the last day I can fight him, he isn't on, and I highly doubt I'll win against him anyways, in a 65:35 matchup.
Hopefully I'll be able to participate next time.

sammy p

Smash Lord
for the people who have not done their matches yet:
DO THEM!!!!!
i do not want to have to track you down to get your matches in!!!!
you should be responsible for doing them yourself!
granted i forgot the deadline, but it is tommorrow!
plus that shouldnt matter!
whenever possible, those matches should be trying to be done!
PLEASE do them!

sammy p

Smash Lord
im sure it wouldnt matter too much Icyo but you would be playing with Zelda too.
im sure it wouldnt but does that affect your decision at all?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
2-0 with UberMario. Sorry for the wait.

GGs Uber.

UberMario

Smash Master
Confirming.

Can't believe the CP Nana edgeguarded me while you were on the opposite side of Battlefield. LOL

Top Bottom