• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Teaser For A Jigglypuff Combo Video (I Need Your Clips)

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
ASDF please don't do that. It makes it look like all of Jiggs's combos are just offstage wops. Moar rest.

Although they were very good.......

Anyways, I can't send in clips. I don't have an sd card or camera

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
I got a pretty sicknasty WoP kill just now and saved it...but I'm in the same boat as Tarmogoyf. Except I can't get on for the rest of the night.

edit: nvm. It was on Wifi. o.o

KnucklesTheEchidna

Smash Apprentice
PNDMike posting:
I'll be back in Niagara at the end of the month, I should be able to send over my swag by then.

Scrubs vs Jiggs = Wicked awesome and hilarious rests and ballsyfootage.
Good players vs jiggs = Not so exciting, but still kind of awesome.

I'll probably send over both.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Gotta fine those replays I have saved somewhere...

It's either on my Wii or SD card. Either way, I'll have to look.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Gotta fine those replays I have saved somewhere...

It's either on my Wii or SD card. Either way, I'll have to look.
do u play online at all mreh? i wanna do jiggs dittos and ive been thinking of using bowser as a secondary (ive never used him in my life b4 tho xD)

MrEh

Smash Hero
do u play online at all mreh? i wanna do jiggs dittos and ive been thinking of using bowser as a secondary (ive never used him in my life b4 tho xD)
I do play online occasionally. Only against other people in Hawaii or the West Coast though.

Anywhere else would generate massive amounts of lag. ^^

Mister E

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2208-7088-4154
I'll try to do something epic online soon ^^ If i do i'll send you it

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
how come i can never land rest?
Because you're not DEEPLY inside the person, your just slightly inside them.
Never attempt rest by just walking into something, it may look good, but it's not going to work most of the time.

One way to kinda learn the hitbox for rest is to try it out on sand bag from air approaches

I'm sure veril will comment to.

Look up his thread for more of this zesty stuff.

Veril

Frame Savant
Because you're not DEEPLY inside the person, your just slightly inside them.
Never attempt rest by just walking into something, it may look good, but it's not going to work most of the time.
That sounds so wrong... seriously though, Jigglypuff has to be able to crawl inside them to lay her eggs.

Walking into rest doesn't work at all. Don't do it. Dashing into rest can work. Its not good to make a habit of it.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Wow, didn't realize you put that match of us in there.

Haha, I didn't notice I got ***** that hard in the match.

(I was the blue ice climbers) the one that got nana-stooled as I was trying to save her D:

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
Oh, something I can actually contribute to :D I have several neato Jigglypuff clips that I was saving for my compilation vid but I'd rather they go to a greater good (mind you, I'm not giving everything). But most of my footage is like mpegs (i think) not replays, how do you want me to send those to you?

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Ill give you some alex, by the end of this week

I will pm you a file (or ill send them over wi-fi) with some replays with good kills. (d-tilt kill included.)

Can you explain this vid a little more?

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Oh, something I can actually contribute to :D I have several neato Jigglypuff clips that I was saving for my compilation vid but I'd rather they go to a greater good (mind you, I'm not giving everything). But most of my footage is like mpegs (i think) not replays, how do you want me to send those to you?
I can accept that. I would need 640x480.

Veril

Frame Savant
I have a small mountain of footage that I'm sorting through. I will upload everything in a giant glob after BFWNY. ie. around next tuesday

Glick

Smash Lord
Before I nearly quit jiggz completely (again). I'll be making a combo video. I can see it competing with even meows.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Ok alex, I have a bunch of matches with gleam, 3 with gure, and a few with players who I don't remember. I narrowed the ones down that I liked, but I never saved them to my SD card today. I could post them tomorrow.

Also, today I was having another friendly marathon with gleam, and I have a very epic kill on replay. He was doing a downward wizzards foot at me and I rest countered it. Most of the match was just a bunch of spammy shannanagans, (taunting, repetitive crouching, d-tilts, ect.) but other parts were just fighting. (this was the case for a few matches.)

When are you launching this vid?

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Ok alex, I have a bunch of matches with gleam, 3 with gure, and a few with players who I don't remember. I narrowed the ones down that I liked, but I never saved them to my SD card today. I could post them tomorrow.

Also, today I was having another friendly marathon with gleam, and I have a very epic kill on replay. He was doing a downward wizzards foot at me and I rest countered it. Most of the match was just a bunch of spammy shannanagans, (taunting, repetitive crouching, d-tilts, ect.) but other parts were just fighting. (this was the case for a few matches.)

When are you launching this vid?
Whenever I get enough clips and it looks pimp.

Teh Future

Smash Master
lol I can give you a clip of someone tripping into a sing and getting rested if you want a good intro or ending or just a random olololol moment.

Its the only jiggs video I have saved though and the rest of it im horrible, I only win cause my opponent basically SDs twice and then trips into sing LOL friendlys are too good.

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Okay. So. Manic can attest to this. I don't really know what happened last night, but I all of a sudden got 300x better. And I have a whole lot of reaaaally sexy replays on various kills (mostly rests) on various characters. They're pretty cool, IMO. And since I can't do a combo video myself or anything, I might as well give them to you.

I'd have to do the Wiiconnect24 thing, though.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Okay. So. Manic can attest to this. I don't really know what happened last night, but I all of a sudden got 300x better. And I have a whole lot of reaaaally sexy replays on various kills (mostly rests) on various characters. They're pretty cool, IMO. And since I can't do a combo video myself or anything, I might as well give them to you.

I'd have to do the Wiiconnect24 thing, though.
What's your Wii code then?

Top Bottom