• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Just have the dog stand up on the seat so his tiny front legs can reach the wheel

edit: this isn’t real why do we care so much
Yeah but putting something that doesn't have opposable thumbs behind a steering wheel seems like it has the potential to end very badly.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What time esters the awards tomorrow?

it’s going to be an interesting day for sure

D

Deleted member

If a giant Piranha Plant with polka-dot speedo can drive a kart, why not this good doggy too.
Petey can wrap his weird leaf hands around the wheel though
Poochy doesn't even have fingers to grip with and that's just asking for your insurance premiums to get ****ed

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Why are we arguing over Poochy in Mario Kart when this is the exact same series where a Goomba can play baseball despite having absolutely no hands.

You know, with baseball pretty much being 75% arms and hands.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
You know what!? Let's just stop bickering over a godamn dog that should/shouldn't be a racer in Mario Kart!
(Poochy is one of my wanted racers for Mario Kart.)

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Besides, if any Mario Character should get in Mario Kart, it's Professor E. Gadd.

Nintendo keeps shafting him hard when it comes to spinoff titles not called Luigi's Mansion or Mario and Luigi, and he's been around as long as King Boo who DOES appear in spinoffs.

Oh, and Hammer Bro. too. Iconic enemy since the first game, and they can do alternate colors for Fire Bro, Boomerang Bro, Ice Bro, etc.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Besides, if any Mario Character should get in Mario Kart, it's Professor E. Gadd.

Nintendo keeps shafting him hard when it comes to spinoff titles not called Luigi's Mansion or Mario and Luigi, and he's been around as long as King Boo who DOES appear in spinoffs.

Oh, and Hammer Bro. too. Iconic enemy since the first game, and they can do alternate colors for Fire Bro, Boomerang Bro, Ice Bro, etc.
E. Gadd was going to be in Mario Kart DS, but got replaced by Dry Bones.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Medusa is the next fighter and you will all love her for it

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Rosa has the best facial expressions and I love how the delibird In her alt isn’t even hers but a random one that smuggled itself into the country

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Pokemon Nerd Stuff:
  • Time to move on to my Gen 6 avatars.
  • Just beat the 6th Gym in Shield. That Ice Puzzle was pretty annoying and tedious.
  • The first Holiday event started up for Pokemon Masters. Was able to get Holiday Rosa after two attempts but no luck for Holiday Siebold. Am out of Gems and I could really use a 5 Star Water user, but both Lance & Cynthia come out next month...
  • Bought another Serena ArtFX figure. Wasn't planning on it, but holy crap Amazon JP had them more than $30+ cheaper than they normally go for after shipping. Last one I bought was used and it had a few paint spots & a scratch and it's been bugging the crap out of me.

R O F L

Smash Ace
I'm late to the Mario stuff, so lemme just say this real quick. Whomp not being playable in any Mario game makes me extremely mad.

Like, the dudes got hand and legs and he's not obscure.
He's not even in Mario Super Sluggers

Edit: also he's in every mario party, wth

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Pokemon Nerd Stuff:
  • Time to move on to my Gen 6 avatars.
  • Just beat the 6th Gym in Shield. That Ice Puzzle was pretty annoying and tedious.
  • The first Holiday event started up for Pokemon Masters. Was able to get Holiday Rosa after two attempts but no luck for Holiday Siebold. Am out of Gems and I could really use a 5 Star Water user, but both Lance & Cynthia come out next month...
  • Bought another Serena ArtFX figure. Wasn't planning on it, but holy crap Amazon JP had them more than $30+ cheaper than they normally go for after shipping. Last one I bought was used and it had a few paint spots & a scratch and it's been bugging the crap out of me.
Nice, I also managed to get Winter Rosa, but no siebold yet. Both seem like pretty solid characters and I like the designs.

i still have to grind out so much for Giovanni to get those sync move power ups and the five star tickets. Almost got him to max level though.
Also GO has the special community day this weekend with all the Pokémon from this years community day since I know you play that still. Good luck getting the shinies. Hoping to get at least two of the ones I don’t have but will probably be indoors all day and relaying on the spawns at my house

Shroob

Sup?
A warning

If you want to avoid potential Smash leaks

Leave

Now

This is not a warning, this is a command.

Real **** has seemingly happened.

Last edited:

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Alrighty, hope that Warframe (which also might get some stuff at TGA) and Dwarf Fortress (probably the second game I've played on this computer that had frame rate issues) can keep me occupied while I wait hours for the show to start

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Well I would leave but eh, I'm not going to be able to watch the awards live anyway.

...I just peeked into the Newcomer speculation and wow, this "leak" seem really weird.
The whole "Mario Kart Tour" thing makes me really suspicious. It seems like some sort of error with the copyright system to me.

But I can't deny that the timing being weird. I wonder just how frequently mods videos like that get copyright strikes anyway?

Shroob

Sup?
Well I would leave but eh, I'm not going to be able to watch the awards live anyway.

...I just peeked into the Newcomer speculation and wow, this "leak" seem really weird.
The whole "Mario Kart Tour" thing makes me really suspicious. It seems like some sort of error with the copyright system to me.

But I can't deny that the timing being weird. I wonder just how frequently mods videos like that get copyright strikes anyway?
It's strange because none of their other videos have any taken down, and according to people in the thread who HAVE been copyright struck, it seems to have been an actual MANUAL copyright strike, meaning someone took it down themselves.

Something just feels.....off

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
xD So, today, December 11th, I turned 25...and I began looking for gray hairs on my head ( xD Not really, but I am scared to spot one..)

View attachment 252323
:3 It was something small alongside my family. Had some Oreo Ice cream cake, flan and the like. xD The statue of my favorite Assassin's Creed protagonist, Shay Cormac, was actually given to me way early, so, I had been taking a lot of pictures for fun...though, in between all the good time, my smartphone had to be reset to factory settings because it was having a lot of trouble ( o-o Curse you, Google Play...or Android's updates) and I probably lost a lot of files or I cannot access them anymore, but hopefully I will find a way.
Happeh Berfdei, my friend! :b:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom