• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I would much rather like to see Nintendo port Mario Kart 7 to mobile for like 10 bucks or so than to see them pull off whatever gacha game they're trying to do right now. Like literally the game uses exclusively Mario Kart 7 tracks, and they could have kept the steering. They wouldn't of even needed to give all of the other racers fake names to make it seem like you're racing real people. Mario Kart 7 was a great game that didn't sell as great as Wii or 8 just because it was released on the 3DS. Everything is in place for a MK7 mobile port. the gameplay is already there with Mario Kart Tour; please Nintendo, just finish the job. You don't need a Gold Pass to make money.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
we're so close

never thought I'd see the day...

and technically we still haven't, but we're getting pretty dang close

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I would much rather like to see Nintendo port Mario Kart 7 to mobile for like 10 bucks or so than to see them pull off whatever gacha game they're trying to do right now. Like literally the game uses exclusively Mario Kart 7 tracks, and they could have kept the steering. They wouldn't of even needed to give all of the other racers fake names to make it seem like you're racing real people. Mario Kart 7 was a great game that didn't sell as great as Wii or 8 just because it was released on the 3DS. Everything is in place for a MK7 mobile port. the gameplay is already there with Mario Kart Tour; please Nintendo, just finish the job. You don't need a Gold Pass to make money.
Can they port MK7 to Switch?

Unpopular opinion: MK7 has the best course lineup of any Mario Kart game, and it's not very close.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Baby Rosalina before K. Rool.

Not surprised, just disappointed.

Dragoncharystary

Smash Lord
So I'm about to do one of those white elephant gift exchange games with a group of friends on Friday for the first time. Price I'm working with is $10. Probably gonna go to Target/Wal-Mart/The Mall to get something. Anyone have any suggestions on what to get because I'm currently clueless.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I am personally doing fine. My dad had surgery earlier, but he is fine, and he should be out of the hospital by tomorrow.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Decided to dig through my boxes (Since I'm moving into my house next year) to look for Krampus and Elf which I'll be watching next week as my Christmas movies. One horror and one family. Both my favorite Christmas movie genres.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
So I'm about to do one of those white elephant gift exchange games with a group of friends on Friday for the first time. Price I'm working with is $10. Probably gonna go to Target/Wal-Mart/The Mall to get something. Anyone have any suggestions on what to get because I'm currently clueless.
I forget, is white elephant where you know who you're buying for?

Shroob

Sup?
The only downside about tomorrow is I don't have any ****posting material based on who it is since there have been no good leaks yet.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Nintendo: *has so many Mario characters they could choose for their spinoff games, including the RPG characters*

Also Nintendo: "Here's Pink Gold Baby Metal Tanooki Cat Mario for the 100th time!"

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
Any of y'all watch Brian Gilbert's Unravled videos? They're usually really funny, but this one is actually kind of insightful in addition to being comical.
I love all of Brian's work, though I did think he was a bit more somber than usual, threw me off a bit. Still liked the video overall though, of course
Good night, guys. Tommorow will (most likely) be the day for the 5th reveal...
Goodnight, sleep well.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
To be honest, I like Metal Mario. He's actually treated as a different character from Mario, being cockier (and has some different sayings, like "Papa!" instead of "Mama!") and acting kinda like a rival; a weird, metal clone that seems like at least an anti-hero or something; maybe he just likes fighting the real Mario and showing off.

I don't really mind the babies and such, either, and I even like them, but Baby Rosalina doesn't stick to Galaxy's canon and doesn't really come from anything (I guess Baby Daisy doesn't either; I still like Baby Rosalina, but yeah, doesn't really make sense); we don't even have Baby Wario or Baby Donkey Kong from Yoshi's Island DS (nor Baby Bowser but he'd be very similar to Bowser Jr. so eh); Pink Gold Peach, while kinda cool, isn't like Metal Mario and is really just Peach; and they don't bother with any of the other unique characters and enemies in their gigantic list of characters, rather just the main cast in different costumes over and over again. They haven't even brought back Birdo and Petey Piranha, but at least we have King Boo and his Luigi's Mansion self.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom