• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[A Robotic Match-Up Directory] Official Match-up Discussion (14 - Clean Up!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sudai

Stuff here
DDD - 5
Solo Ice Climber - 1
Lolimar - 1

JCZ, you should message me on AIM the next time we're both on, I need to talk to you about something.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Sure Sudai, I dunno if I can get on tonight though. Also, did you just lock my video thread for funsies? -_-

Sudai

Stuff here
Sure Sudai, I dunno if I can get on tonight though. Also, did you just lock my video thread for funsies? -_-
Didn't mean to. Apparently I can close threads just by clicking the icon next to the title on the forum view. Haha. It's fixed now. Really sorry about that.

DDD - Does it matter? It's a lot.
Solo Ice Climber - 1
Lolimar - 1
Ike - 1

We're doing D3, thread will be up tomorrow.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
I'll just put this here so I can edit it once the discussion starts.
But from the get go, DDD is a pain in the butt like Vorguen said.
I just recently picked up ROB, but every little bit of input helps.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
I suggest putting the best 2 neutrals against each character along with the 2 best cp stages and 2 stages that are banworthy.

ROB's stage choice is based more on removing his opponents advantages or making their disadvantages even worse -thinks of the poor tethers and such on Frigate-. I for one would like to be able to quickly look at what stages would be of most help and which would hurt.

The Milk Monster

Smash Champion
I suggest putting the best 2 neutrals against each character along with the 2 best cp stages and 2 stages that are banworthy.

ROB's stage choice is based more on removing his opponents advantages or making their disadvantages even worse -thinks of the poor tethers and such on Frigate-. I for one would like to be able to quickly look at what stages would be of most help and which would hurt.
Well, they do have a stage discussion, but this would be nice here too.
But I could see why they wouldn't, since the stage discussion just started.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Id like to do fox as well. Not that it matters at this point, as we wont see it for a couple weeks.

Oh and Sudai, I care. <3
Edit: Im actually really confused Sudai. You gave your Falco matchup a 40:60? Where the hell did you get that extra percentage point?

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Pokemon Trainer. Or Wario. Wario probably much more likely. Reflex frequents the monthly tournament here. What a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom