• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazer

Smash Ace
as for zen, i respect her decisions from seeing her posts. she has been playing with as much strategy as i have. my alliance with blazer was one of the best things that happened to me in this tourny... thanks mucho. but as for now... we gotta make do with our current team.

peachy... i hope you come back soon. i need you!

We were trying to get your team to the end anyway lol. After all we weren't allowed to win (Dumb rule IMO.) and we were just gonna have as many of us join you as we could anyway...

Ramen, I'm currently infecting all your ramen noodles with ghostly poison.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Don't diss the TSM he is a very good Marth user :mad:. I don't like those that dis my acquaintances.

We could have a ghost war, but this thread may get to spammy and then get closed.
I beat TSM badly every time we play IIRC <_<. Then again I'm awesome against Marths. I'm going to keep haunting people ghost war or not xD. Btw, no Jim Morrison this page...

-floats towards Gamingblack- BOO!

Roxas M

Smash Master
I beat TSM badly every time we play IIRC <_<. Then again I'm awesome against Marths. I'm going to keep haunting people ghost war or not xD. Btw, no Jim Morrison this page...

marf murdered!
iirc i don't get beat badly last time we brawled.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277

Sorry Blazer but it must be done.

Extermination time ~v~

Grey you and HoB haven't fought yet? @_@
Not yet, due to my messed up sleeping habits, I'm asleep when he's here and I'm awake when he's asleep, I'll try waking up early.

Also, I finished off MS, may he be given a hero's funeral.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Grrr...Chok needs to come back so the killing can start. Dx

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♡- 2 lives from Mr. Samus....I'm sorry, but you challenged me....^__^;

♡I'm sorry, you're no longer part of this Perfect World. ;)

♡Oooo...that sounded so melodramatic! ^__^

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Confirming

GG's Peachy

Just don't be a ***** next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom