• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I responded to Gamingblack, where do people get that ego of only thinking of having a change against me... Me, the one of the richest warriors in the tourney and the one who killed the great Aryman, buwhahaha, I'll try to make it quick and painless Gamingblack...

GO DOCTOR BOB KELSO!

0_0 Its the devil himself...........

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
I'm about to just go on a rampage so i can die and finish this tourney already lol. even though it won' t be much of a rampage because everyone that's left can beat me >.>

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I'm about to just go on a rampage so i can die and finish this tourney already lol. even though it won' t be much of a rampage because everyone that's left can beat me >.>
Well you could just vs PF and see if you get very very lucky <_<. No wait Pink Fresh would still win :laugh:.

Ok so I updated the first and second post.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
zen you power hungry.... >: )

chok ugg pf hob and hopefully peachy if she joins

vs

zen grey bunny ramen

i think we are the underdog team, or maybe thats just me.

ugg you can attack ppl now

haha and then there's stand alone bunnyma. that'll be tough.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Grey I dunno wtf I'm doing. =X Zen just tells me to kill people and I do it.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
zen you power hungry.... >: )

chok ugg pf hob and hopefully peachy if she joins

vs

zen grey bunny ramen

i think we are the underdog team, or maybe thats just me.

ugg you can attack ppl now

haha and then there's stand alone bunnyma. that'll be tough.
That is the biggest threat >_>. 2bit. ToZ, 8bitman, and I. We were all just there to delay the inevitable. We were all tools ;_;

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
zen just you wait... once we get through your powerful minions, we will show no more mercy... using your charisma and leadership to hide behind a slew of warriors... you know who you remind me off?

spandam and buggy.

to me, you are the villain, so we will do our best in this fight.

even though i am also a captain, i would gladly fight at the front lines. i have this feeling that you wouldn't do the same, so you recruit powerhouses.

i, my friend, am luffy.

i will not fail.

nothing personal ;)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
chok to be honest your team's a little better. >_>

As long as I get to be

It's all gud.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
that would speed things up, but i'm a little skeptical about that.

not that i'm afraid, but by changing defenders to attackers it shows you really want to finish this tournament. but i wouldnt want to make the position of captain redundant? that would make the feeling of structure fall apart in this tourny

not that i'm afraid to fight, don't get me wrong..

haha kawaii, maybe. but if anything, i'm scared of you the most.

and i tried playing ramen, and he gives me a hard time. he's good

i suppose it's a blessing that bunnyma is inactive. grand isles, we should make the best of this time...

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
that would speed things up, but i'm a little skeptical about that.

not that i'm afraid, but by changing defenders to attackers it shows you really want to finish this tournament. but i wouldnt want to make the position of captain redundant? that would make the feeling of structure fall apart in this tourny

not that i'm afraid to fight, don't get me wrong..

haha kawaii, maybe. but if anything, i'm scared of you the most.

and i tried playing ramen, and he gives me a hard time. he's good
I wouldn't do that. I am just going to leave the captains like they are. Zen is recruiting strong players to boost up a strong offense and kill off all remaining players.
Choknater already has a strong front and might not even get a chance to fight if UGG and PF really step it up.
Bunnyma wants to keep the The Luna Fall as it was and does not want help from non-luna fall members.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Chok you see me all wrong. It is unfortunate too.

I only wish to aid my team to victory. That, I assure you I will do. Nothing personal.

Good Speech thingy though.

You have a strong force. But I do not plan on losing.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
No one's afraid of me in this tourney, lol. >_> Half of them don't even know what I can do.

That's why I've gotta put the fear in them. D:<

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hm, i see, zen.

perhaps i just like to dehumanize the enemy... it could be a primal tendency of mine...

maybe i am the villain...

>: )

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Chok you see me all wrong. It is unfortunate too.

I only wish to aid my team to victory. That, I assure you I will do. Nothing personal.

Good Speech thingy though.

You have a strong force. But I do not plan on losing.
Well Zen you want your team to win so badly yet your going through so many team members as if they were no more then simple chips. A lot of team members have died in your team. I think you or chok have gone through the most amount of team members.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
No one's afraid of me in this tourney, lol. >_>
Thats our advantage :demon:

Well Zen you want your team to win so badly yet your going through so many team members as if they were no more then simple chips. A lot of team members have died in your team. I think you or chok have gone through the most amount of team members.

tsm- died by overwhelming revenge
aryman- died by overestimating
dtp- left me
chaco- was attacked by HoB
LotM- left us

I reqruited more but that doesn't mean I don't honor those who died for our country. It's not as if I just sent them to their death. I've actually been playing defensively up until now.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hehe kwiz don't show bias :) zen might not really be 'hiding,' perhaps she just really wants to win. from what i understand, shes making the best of her position even though she is not one of the top echelon players. she's pretty good, but like me, she knows the advantage of the position and by recruiting, you really strengthen your chances.

and i'm here to tell everyone now if u dont already know

karina is and has always been one of the best players in otl. a few of us are on her level (im slightly below) but i would NOT take her presence lightly. the only reason we didn't consider her a big deal before is because her original team left her alone. when she was the lone attacker on her original team, i was scared, but she wasn't doing anything so i let it slide.

as for zen, i respect her decisions from seeing her posts. she has been playing with as much strategy as i have. my alliance with blazer was one of the best things that happened to me in this tourny... thanks mucho. but as for now... we gotta make do with our current team.

peachy... i hope you come back soon. i need you!

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Jin > Ragna

I'm only slightly scared of Kari and Bunnyma. That's it lol.

Edit: Oh! and ramen dude. Ugg and I got this.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm just afraid of HoB and Pinky Flesh. =X I've never played Pinky Flesh in a tourney match and I've never played HoB at all so I dunno what to expect. CoT 5 imo.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Ragna < Jin < Rachel lol
V-13 > everyone.

seriously. She seems wayyy too good.
I'm just afraid of HoB and Pinky Flesh. =X I've never played Pinky Flesh in a tourney match and I've never played HoB at all so I dunno what to expect. CoT 5 imo.
I play soooo gay in tourney. Just to prepare you. It's like playing my cresselia. lol

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
V-13 is amazing... i spent about an hour in training mode with her yesterday haha. I hate using Ragna even though he's my best character because EVERYBODY online uses him and Jin... I'm trying to learn Noel though.. but i don't wanna be a D button masher >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom