• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol blazer

i just say

ADAPT!!!!

its ez

just dont get knocked off the stage

or pick wario if someone takes u to frig <3

Blazer

Smash Ace
lol blazer

i just say

ADAPT!!!!

its ez

If you find it that easy to not get knocked off the stage, you must win all your matches.

And I'm not learning whole new characters just for one stage. Sadly, everyone but my Snake has issues with this stage. Thankfully, my Snake is pretty good.

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
Yes, an alarm goes off, but guess what? The alarm is random too. The stage doesn't flip at predetermined times, thus random.
And if your recovering, guess what? Stuff does happen to you. You can't help when you have to recover, thus the randomness is unfair. I can't exactly say to my opponent, "Hey the alarm is sounding now, please don't knock me off. Kthx."
It's really only a "bad" stage if you're Lucario, imo. ;3

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
It's really only a "bad" stage if you're Lucario, imo. ;3
lol blazer

i just say

ADAPT!!!!

its ez

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!! Frigate is Lucario's HOME! His recovery has no problem on the stage, and the platforms are set up well for him. He can wall cling everywhere, even when someone tries to edgehog him. I counterpick that stage against Warios! >=O

8Bitman

Smash Master
im sorry kirbs i failed you:( a kitten and baby chick were killed yesterday! but that didnt move ramen at all! you monster!!! lmao!:laugh:

Chaco

Never Logs In
The challenging for all your lives **** is **** annoying. Oh well, I gets to cap a *****.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
hmm so ben lost a life to kirby...

and 2bit seems to **** just like his brothers...

Chaco who challenged you?

Chok your legit for using legit.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♡Hmmmmm...but it never said that in the original rules! And besides, I don't think anyone else would use that rule if that was the case! Why let a perfect rule go to waste?;)

Roxas M

Smash Master
♡Hmmmmm...but it never said that in the original rules! And besides, I don't think anyone else would use that rule if that was the case! Why let a perfect rule go to waste?;)
ok, i'll take it. we'll just have to see what kirbywizard says. but one question. why do want to give a life to me?

~Peachy~

♡Oh Mr. Cola, you're such a silly goose! ^__^

♡And Mr. Shadow, because I want to! Goodness me...is everyone acting silly today? :dizzy:

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
I know but it would still make him mad that you would do something like that XD
plus I think you know nobody is going to attack you for a long time anyway......

@shadow: then it would make you sad LOOOL

~Peachy~

♡Goodness me...it must really be silly day....I guess I forgot to mark my calender...^__^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom