• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
♡This style of talking is pretty legitimate. ;)

I suppose my choice of color is a little harsh for it, though.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Dear lord I have to update all this

ARyman vs HoB: HoB loses one life and aryman dies
Zen gives up one life for TSM
8bit beat crappycola in one set
Crappycola beat Forged in one set
8bit got killed by Mr Ramen
2bit beat Lee in one set
Peachy beat Mr Gordo.

This will take me a while to update >_>. Grrrr a lot of people like jigglyzelda are here but do not post on the thread.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I seriously think Frigate should be banned. There are just too ****ing many bull**** deaths on that ******** stage. Even Rumble Falls is WAY more balanced than that.

Blazer

Smash Ace
The flipping is what I think should be banned about it tbh. That stuff can screw you up, and it flips at random too is the big thing. You can be recovering, and it flips and kills you.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Yes, it is. An Ike, Link, or Ivysaur player knocked of just as the alarm sounds is absolutely SCREWED.

Teleportation recoveries are also messed up by the stage.

Blazer

Smash Ace
Which is why your allowed to ban a stage.

Just jump right before it flips. It's not that hard.
There are other worse stages though for characters. But this stage is bad for so many it's just wrong. A stage shouldn't have to be someone's worst to be qualified as unfair.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Which is why your allowed to ban a stage.

Just jump right before it flips. It's not that hard.
If that were the rationale behind it, you should just allow ALL bad stages and say "Well, go ahead and ban one."

And if you're hit at the wrong angle right as the siren sounds, you can't realistically expect to return to the stage. It's not a matter of "just jump before it flips." If you're in midair already with a character that has a poor recovery, you have to use every bit of air time you can to get back anyway. And even then you can find yourself randomly deposited underneath the stage.

Rawnie

Smash Champion
Pretty much what MS said.

If your character has weak points, or in our case, poor recoveries. You should be able to get past it. Even on neutrals, those characters are still at risk for getting gimped because of their recoveries.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
all stages have good and bad points about them. it's up to the brawler to get past them and defeat their opponent.
In that case, I'll play against every slow character on New Pork City as Pit and just run away the whole match. It's up to them to get past it.

Blazer

Smash Ace
I think Mk is pretty solid on that stage too, lol

I mean if he gets under the stage, his amazing recovery can save him.
Metaknight is safe anywhere <_< Same with ROB.

Characters like Wolf for example though, there's been times where I've been completely screwed by Frigate. My recovery needs to be spot on a lot, and I still after playing him this long will miss the ledge once in a while with my ^B. Flipping the stage whilst I do so, is just wrong.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Is the third post not gonna be updated now? I didn't want to say today because it is already a new day...well here it is. i really wanted to read it before i went to sleep, oh well.

Roxas M

Smash Master
i've been reading my bio and i think it's time for a change. war isn't nice and nether will i. i'll rebuild dry dry desert if it kills me. i have one life to live for my country and i plan to use it. it's time for communism to make a come back.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
i've been reading my bio and i think it's time for a change. war isn't nice and nether will i. i'll rebuild dry dry desert if it kills me. i have one life to live for my country and i plan to use it. it's time for communism to make a come back.
A small group of once strong leaders makes a stand against the Luna Falls rule. Will they succeed? Tune in next week to see

8Bitman

Smash Master
prince ramen look at my avatar! look at it!!! look at what you killed!!! you monster!!!:mad:

8Bitman

Smash Master
lolz for the last time the chick iz just on top of the kitten not ****** it!!! although..:p that would show a side of dominance on my part:p

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
The flipping is what I think should be banned about it tbh. That stuff can screw you up, and it flips at random too is the big thing. You can be recovering, and it flips and kills you.
Late, but I found this really funny.

The flipping isn't random...lol. You can hear an extremely loud alarm going off, and the screen flashes red. If you jump, nothing happens to you. Frigate is a good stage gaiz.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i like frigate cuz it sounds funny if u say 'friggin frigate'

and if i cp it on wifi the tag will be 'frig'

too funny

Blazer

Smash Ace
Late, but I found this really funny.

The flipping isn't random...lol. You can hear an extremely loud alarm going off, and the screen flashes red. If you jump, nothing happens to you. Frigate is a good stage gaiz.
Yes, an alarm goes off, but guess what? The alarm is random too. The stage doesn't flip at predetermined times, thus random.
And if your recovering, guess what? Stuff does happen to you. You can't help when you have to recover, thus the randomness is unfair. I can't exactly say to my opponent, "Hey the alarm is sounding now, please don't knock me off. Kthx."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom