• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas M

Smash Master
but it would be pretty funny :)
I know but it would still make him mad that you would do something like that XD
plus I think you know nobody is going to attack you for a long time anyway......

@shadow: then it would make you sad LOOOL
do you guys want me to get angry or something? why would i? i mean it's her life, i'm not forcing her or anything.

@crappycola, sorry. i have better things to be sad about.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
do you guys want me to get angry or something? why would i? i mean it's her life, i'm not forcing her or anything.

@crappycola, sorry. i have better things to be sad about.

♥That was very splendidly said Mr. Shadow! Kudos and cookies to you! ^__^​

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
No I was just saying it would be funny if Peachy nicely gave up a life and then eliminated the person. Not specifically you.

~Peachy~

♡Hmmmmmm...if it's Silly Day...maybe perchance I may have gotten Mr. Dabuz's power for a little while! :dizzy:

♡This is proving to be a very intriguing day...

~Peachy~

♡Oooo...this is like in those exciting stories where the characters are having a splendid time while the bad guys are scheming a maleficent plot to take over the whole world! ^__^

♡Things are starting to get good in here ladies and gentlemen. ;)

Blazer

Smash Ace
I get the feeling that Peachy, with her unbelievable niceness is gonna win this tournament.
We'll all be busy killing each other, and noone will want to attack her because she's so nice. Then she'll just pick off the ones of us that remain.

Roxas M

Smash Master
I get the feeling that Peachy, with her unbelievable niceness is gonna win this tournament.
We'll all be busy killing each other, and noone will want to attack her because she's so nice. Then she'll just pick off the ones of us that remain.
she won't even have to fight. her kindness will kill her opponents instantly.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
I scared of her..... when nice people get mad or have to fight it's always bad for the other guy/girl

(I'M TELLING YOU SHE WILL KILL US ALL IN OUR SLEEP!!!)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lmao kinda like bob from survivor

everyone liked him

he ended up winning

i really like peachy xD MAYBE ITS A HIDDEN AGENDA!!

and then she'll be like

mr. choknater what's an agenda?

xDDD <3

~Peachy~

♡Agenda -A noun: a plan or schedule which is usually an organized time layout for one to attend to events during the day. Example: Having a tea-party tomorrow is not on my agenda today, but being kidnapped is. Maybe we can have one tomorrow? ^__^

Blazer

Smash Ace
♡Agenda -A noun: a plan or schedule which is usually an organized time layout for one to attend to events during the day. Example: Having a tea-party tomorrow is not on my agenda today, but being kidnapped is. Maybe we can have one tomorrow? ^__^
Who's kidnapping you? Bowsery?

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Wow today was pretty slow, no fights. I mean yesterday we had lots of fight and we lost two people >_>. Well since Marthshadow and peachy are both wanted (and because peachy is so nice) I will let peachy give up one of her lifes.

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
I have a nerdy friend who still plays the One Piece CCG with her father, but it was an awsome anime.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
one of the major reasons i really wanted to be a leader in this tournament is cuz i was inspired by luffy!! ahahah

well anyway

the wheel of fate is turning for this tournament! today might've been slow... but the action won't stop!

~Peachy~

♡Hmmmmm...am I the only person who sacrificed a life for someone else? :dizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom