A New Wah-volution!: NEW Waluigi Support Thread

NNID
TheBrainJemin
Another idea I had is that if Luigi were to be put as part of his own series (Luigi's mansion) and the theory about Waluigi being the main villain of Luigi's mansion 3 turns out to be true, then I suppose Waluigi could be classified as a Luigi's mansion/Luigi series rep.

I would imagine much like Wario he would also have a new design as the main costume, with the classic overalls being the alternate costume

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Journeyman
Another idea I had is that if Luigi were to be put as part of his own series (Luigi's mansion) and the theory about Waluigi being the main villain of Luigi's mansion 3 turns out to be true, then I suppose Waluigi could be classified as a Luigi's mansion/Luigi series rep.

I would imagine much like Wario he would also have a new design as the main costume, with the classic overalls being the alternate costume
Well, I think the classic overalls, (Which are also worn by Mario, Luigi, Wario, Ann, Tom, Scout, etc.) would remain the default, and if Waluigi is major character in Luigi's Mansion 3 of any kind, most likely an antagonist. Then it might increase the chances of him being promoted to playable in Smash 6.

Bob (In a vulugar accent): Waluigi will never be in Smash!

Me: Your wrong! Waluigi will eventually be in Smash. Goku will never be in Smash!
Bob (In a dissappointed accent): Waluigi will never be in Smash.

Me: Thank goodness your wrong! Waluigi will eventually be in Smash. Goku will never be in Smash!
Here's my new moveset for Waluigi.

waluigi_super_smash_bros_sprites__my_ver___revamp_by_kaithehedgefox10_dddq333.png

Last edited:
While I can see some fun concepts in that moveset - I especially like his up air being a meteor smash and a Dice Block that acts like Mr. Game & Watch's Judge but as a projectile - I REALLY don't like how they just gave Waluigi a Green Missile lookalike for the side special. idk, I feel like they could have done something more than that.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Champion
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Do you guys think Sakurai would incorp Waluigi's "Wah!" scream into his moveset? I don't think so. I think is entire moveset would be based around the stuff from the Mario spin off games like a tennis racket from Mario Tennis as his Neutral Special, a kart from Mario Kart as his Side Special, a golf club from Mario Golf as his Down Special, anything from Mario Party as his Smash Attacks, grabs, jabs, tilts, ect.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Journeyman
Do you guys think Sakurai would incorp Waluigi's "Wah!" scream into his moveset? I don't think so. I think is entire moveset would be based around the stuff from the Mario spin off games like a tennis racket from Mario Tennis as his Neutral Special, a kart from Mario Kart as his Side Special, a golf club from Mario Golf as his Down Special, anything from Mario Party as his Smash Attacks, grabs, jabs, tilts, ect.
While that's a brilliant idea for Waluigi as a must-have playable chaaracter. I also thought of my moveset for Waluigi above would be amazing.

That's gonna be a no for me chief, I feel like they could be more clever with Waluigi's moveset than that.
Don't get me wrong they should fully embrace the character's quirkiness, but him shouting "WAH!" for a neutral special or something doesn't interest me at all.

Blue__Falcon

Smash Journeyman
I hope to god he wont include that lol.

Last edited:

Smasherfan88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989
The most fitting thing for "WAH" would just be a taunt.

That said if for /some/ reason it had to have dome gimmick like Luigi's kick... have it do 1% damage and give it a wind-box. Otherwise I'd rather it be just a normal taunt and not a gimmick one.

Nerd Saga Nate

Part-Time Youtuber, Full Time Nerd
That has *always* bothered me about Waluigi mods, they always use that stupid wah move and it's just lazy.

SSF2 on the other hand? I love everything about it, the taunts, the specials, the spiking up air - everything fits him to a t.

Blue__Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Wario says "WAH!" too, but he doesn't have an attack based around it...
Nope unfortunately Wario's entire character is now about farting because Sakurai thinks some random minigame more integral to his character than the games that actually defined him so i wouldnt put it past him to do the same for Waluigi.

Last edited:

kaithehedgefox

Smash Journeyman
That has *always* bothered me about Waluigi mods, they always use that stupid wah move and it's just lazy.
While I find the *WAH* scream, which is an onomatopeia for crying screaming and yelling, funny/hillarious. I think a better idea would be Waluigi firing rapid punches and screaming, WAHDA WAHDA WAHDA or WATATATATATA.

Also, I'll be making a revamped updated playable Waluigi mod for Smash Ultimate in the future.

Last edited:
NNID
TheBrainJemin

Some bad news :(
I didn't know the person but this is sad none the less

Last edited:
NNID
TheBrainJemin
So that situation seems to have been resolved, apparently it was someone who was close to the user who users her account to fake her suicide and then deactivated her account. Here's what I found