• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Captain Falcon Combo Video by : Rexx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
Alright this is just the last thing i'd probably be posting since melee is going to **** thanks to that gay game we all know as Brawl.

This is simply a montage of some of my favorite combos, it doesnt take an amazingly good player to figure out some of these combos its merely for entertainment not to show off..so I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNZTHsdyVN0

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
JAB JAB KNEE!!!!

That shoulda been the name :D

I like the comboes that started with Jab preassure against the marth.
Gosh wat a nooby marth :p

kinda mad you didn't put me in the vid, kinda happy you apparently dont **** me enough to get footage :p

<3

Eugenio

Smash Lord
I was scared to death it was gonna be a brawl combo video for a about 3 seconds, but fortunately you play smash bros. not trash bros. Those combos never get old.

nice vid solja

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lol, it wouldn't be a combo video in brawl, it would be a compilation video since you can get out of almost every single combo known to man.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
The editing could be better, the music's alright, and the combos were nice. It was entertaining. Though the entire video I was wondering when I would see a Falcon Punch.

Unstop

Smash Cadet
Aw too bad the video is gone. Also they nerfed Falcon so bad in Brawl that I swore never to buy a wii again. (After selling my last 2) I am really disappointed in how Nintendo did Brawl. It's a failure in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom