• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Bill by any other name would smell as sweet - Nov 14/15 - Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

theAPExp

Smash Ace
i'm not "swinging by" the hickory area but i'm 30min east so i might be picking them up
if you can get there or here so i don't have to drive around alot i can give you a ride

practice uair chains/juggles with roy
then say marth is "technical"

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hmm

dull you're working late friday night i guess? that might work out fine then

ape you should come over here friday night anyway

get some practice in sleeping on the floor very uncomfortably for saturday

theAPExp

Smash Ace
jigglypuff has technical attributes
after i throw em off
and hit em with an aerial
how many more unnecessary aerials do i wanna use
or
if i throw them up
do i want to rest
or juggle once or twice
then rest

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
i'm not "swinging by" the hickory area but i'm 30min east so i might be picking them up
if you can get there or here so i don't have to drive around alot i can give you a ride

practice uair chains/juggles with roy
then say marth is "technical"
If your 30 mins east... that's actually probably closer than Hickory. Where do you live/where do you get on 40 at? (assuming you take 40)

Edit: In terms of getting *to* Stingers'... doubt it'll happen. The other car is needed for work... at 5am. :|

If its too big a hassle to get orchestrated- dun worry about it. No worries, really. ^^

lord karn

Smash Master
I find marth to be pretty technical. It's just that Marth requires more precision rather than raw speed. Chaingrabbing spacies to death is ridiculously hard to do consistently. That's why m2k is like the only Marth who does it without messing up often.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
anybody want to team with me in brawl

i'll be using ddd
cause he's got a ****ing jet hammer
If I can go... which is doubtful. Did some looking at maps and such and im about equidistant from as Stingers is. *heads back to the drawing board for a sec*

theAPExp

Smash Ace
well i might be at stingers fri night
cause it looks like we'll be leaving sat morning now
if you could make it to his place somehow, that'd be awesome
if not i could head out to you and then we'll be off to bills

and we could work the return trip out later
but it seems like we leave sunday as soon as we're out of melee

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
killer I'm teaming with dub at this, just so you don't think we're teaming. I'd like to team sometime though.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Chris- We will have to play again. And If I dont get any offers sure we can team.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I find marth to be pretty technical. It's just that Marth requires more precision rather than raw speed. Chaingrabbing spacies to death is ridiculously hard to do consistently. That's why m2k is like the only Marth who does it without messing up often.
true that. HBK can be on point with the spacie cg too and diakanos is soooooo technical.

Jigglypuff is the easiest...

And Shiek is quite technical, actually... compared to certain others, at least.
I agree. Sheik isn't insanely technical but you can't compare her w/ puff in that regard. Depends on how you play sheik, there's multiple play styles with her that can be effective whether your technical or not.

Jon?

Smash Champion
I'm not 100% sure that I'll be at this anymore lol. Me and Flamingo are preparing for a MW2 tourney next saturday...
You should dump Flamy for me! Every single Live match we played, you and me were at top. Flamingo was at the bottom lols.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
looks like me, fullmetal, and soft are confirmed, while marty and marsfool! are almost pretty much confirmed. But even if a person bails i'm sure the spot will fill, so expect a car full of apes to be rampaging through the tournament.

chaddd

Smash Lord
looks like me, fullmetal, and soft are confirmed, while marty and marsfool! are almost pretty much confirmed. But even if a person bails i'm sure the spot will fill, so expect a car full of apes to be rampaging through the tournament.
Yeah cool guys thanks for hitting me up.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Sorry Guys but I won't be going up this time. And my teammate, Merc isn't going either so that's a 2x :( for me....I'll try and make it to the next Big NC tourney =D

Top Bottom