• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Bill by any other name would smell as sweet - Nov 14/15 - Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

*CT*

Smash Lord
I still don't have a confirmed partner, I definitely should be at this though. Give me a message or something if you want to team.

@PP- You should teach me a thing or two in Melee if we gots time.

DJRome

Smash Hero
you can start competing really easily if you just use sheik, hold down, and use that yellow stick down.

*CT*

Smash Lord
you can start competing really easily if you just use sheik, hold down, and use that yellow stick down.
lol Sheik is gaaaay and yeah i knew that, fair is so good.

Stingers- I've tried just about very top tier character. I say Luigi and ICs are fun to play just cause you can wavedash downsmash. I like using tech skill but not too much >.<

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I mean, you don't HAVE to be overly technical with characters and do well. Azen's Marth and Cactus' anything aren't technical. I'll agree that Luigi and ICs sorta(they have to WD a lot to bait since they can't go airborne) don't need a whole lot.

Jiggz/Sheik require the least amount of tech skill of any character except like Bowser or something lol.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Don't just try top tier characters, try everyone Mid tier and above. Mango turned a decent high tier into the scariest thing in the metagame today, maybe you can be the next @.@

But everything low tier is just trash lolllllll

*CT*

Smash Lord
I mean, you don't HAVE to be overly technical with characters and do well. Azen's Marth and Cactus' anything aren't technical. I'll agree that Luigi and ICs sorta(they have to WD a lot to bait since they can't go airborne) don't need a whole lot.

Jiggz/Sheik require the least amount of tech skill of any character except like Bowser or something lol.
I'd probably be a Fox/Marth main in the end.

Well lol we can play a few friendlies at Bill's and then we can go from there.

Stingers- Samus is fun too, as well as Young Link (Those are mid right)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
my marth beat every single one of jims characters in friendlies yesterday

ganon, spacies, even that **** luigi (only game i dropped was one to his stupid luigi :() fell to my marth

fear me ;)

hopefully ct, need to get in touch with ape about that before i can know for sure.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
WD FSmash lol? F-throw+F-throw+Fsmash?

@Stingers- are you coming to this shiz or not? I'd still like those friendlies in both games wtih you too.
Please don't tell me you think that those are tech-heavy things to do. WD Fsmash is a WD to side C stick which is probably easier than another WD. 2 Fthrows to Fsmash is just holding forward and JC grabbing and forward C sticking.

The hardest Marth thing to do is probably Fairs to Fsmash or SHFFL Uair combos(especially those that involve Utilt).

Stongers: You a Marth main now?

*CT*

Smash Lord
Please don't tell me you think that those are tech-heavy things to do. WD Fsmash is a WD to side C stick which is probably easier than another WD. 2 Fthrows to Fsmash is just holding forward and JC grabbing and forward C sticking.

The hardest Marth thing to do is probably Fairs to Fsmash or SHFFL Uair combos(especially those that involve Utilt).

Stongers: You a Marth main now?

lol no I know what heavy tech things are :p

Wave shining with fox is heavy, correct?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
WD Fsmash and Fthrow Fthrow Fsmash are hard to you then? You have lag in between inputs on both of those. Maybe you're doing it a hard way.

Wave shining with fox is fairly techy. Doing anything out of a waveshine is techy. Efficiently Nair-shining repeatedly is effective(and somewhat good vs shields or for building consistency). Shine JC grab and shine JC Upsmash are both very techy, as well as Shine Bair.

Edit: I can't figure you out, Stongers lol. Get a main. XD

BEHR

Smash Hero
Who wants to team in Melee Im good I promise.

Also I am accepting 1$MM with my Pikachu against anyone Spacies/Falcon

*CT*

Smash Lord
WD Fsmash and Fthrow Fthrow Fsmash are hard to you then? You have lag in between inputs on both of those. Maybe you're doing it a hard way.

Wave shining with fox is fairly techy. Doing anything out of a waveshine is techy. Efficiently Nair-shining repeatedly is effective(and somewhat good vs shields or for building consistency). Shine JC grab and shine JC Upsmash are both very techy, as well as Shine Bair.

Edit: I can't figure you out, Stongers lol. Get a main. XD
No those things I listed for Marth are what I can do :O lol

I'll keep those things in mind for Fox as well.

*CT*

Smash Lord
lol, i can almost waveshine. definitely not high tech. behr, my fox vs ur pika?
lol for now its a high tech for me, my hands are tiny...not smaller than KilllerSoS, but almost there.....but then again with that logic they should move faster....I'm confusing myself thinking about it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Smaller hands don't mean faster lol.

Ohhh, I misunderstood, CT. There isn't a whole of tech involved with Marth besides Uair stuff and just movement to space yourself/bait.

@Stongers: Oh you and your if-onlys

DJRome

Smash Hero
i guess. im like the most terrible tech skill and i can get waveshine like 70% so that's a good basis once you get into the game more.

BEHR

Smash Hero
DJRome- Sure thats cool. :3
Who you teaming with btw?

And my hands are to big for my controller.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
whats technical about marths uair?

do you mean juggling spacies without a platform or something? over a platform...so much easier

and do i say if only a lot? lol

my reads are terrible

*CT*

Smash Lord
Smaller hands don't mean faster lol.

Ohhh, I misunderstood, CT. There isn't a whole of tech involved with Marth besides Uair stuff and just movement to space yourself/bait.

@Stongers: Oh you and your if-onlys
Shhhh let me think that lol, but smaller hands mean I can' use force palm efficiently.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
I mentioned this to Stingers (since he was supposed to ride with me, if my ride came through), but... my ride fell through. So, if anyone is passing through the Hickory area & would be willing to pick me up on Sat ( I work fri night), that'd be wonderful. Shoot me a PM or something.

If not, darn. :| lol

Top Bottom