• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Bill by any other name would smell as sweet - Nov 14/15 - Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I'm convinced that Reflex purposely loses to one of his crewmates in tourny because he knows he's the best and he can clean out the losers' bracket so he and his crew comes out on top. ;_;

I might end up maining TL or even Jigglypuff (against Kismet).

Kosine

Smash Cadet
XIF on Kosine's account.

I mean, i'm not looking for arguments here... if someone tried to get fresh with me IRL then maybe but I'm not gonna just go out of my way to be a douche.

Yayuhz: for our rematch, please refer to my diagram:

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
XIF on Kosine's account.

I mean, i'm not looking for arguments here... if someone tried to get fresh with me IRL then maybe but I'm not gonna just go out of my way to be a douche.

Yayuhz: for our rematch, please refer to my diagram:

LOL that actually made me laugh out loud. You're on, fine sir. Just make sure not to pull out that Falco. I don't want to have to give your bird an early death. :p

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
****.. I can only hope that this heavy rain/ocean tide hitting NC the next few days doesn't cause the OBX roads to be closed on Saturday.

Top Bottom