• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

_={Clay Cooters Crew: Cooters... ASSEMBLE!}=_

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
CK: Just let me know evenings when you're available. Do you have a PS3? That's what online play is for! =P

Kirbystir: Let's goez! But go easy on me. :(

Chu: Changed! :chuckle:

Sage: Uhm... I'm not sure. It was in my computer library for a long time. I'll let you know if I remember.

blues

Smash Journeyman
indestructable little buddy break me down, indestructable nothings gonna stop me now!

Omni

BRoomer
indestructable little buddy break me down, indestructable nothings gonna stop me now!
Lol @ Blues translation of the song. "Nobody" to "Little buddy". That song is mad catchy tho.

Blues, do you have the game for PS3 or for Xbox 360? If so, what's your PSN name?

blues

Smash Journeyman
ps3 not mine, its my families', i'll pm id, lez goez

p.s. it's clearly little buddy =p

Shinku

Smash Champion
i got it for xbox live, anyone who gots it needs to add me asap, shinkudrygun,

main: ryu, sakura

working on: ken, akuma, guile. sagat

omni: gay

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
yo cooters i wanna get it on some SFIV... Lemme know and if I can come down I will sometime to play 2ds...
and some smash i mean this is SMASHBOARDS!

but i only want pika in smash, and 2d practice...

lemme come and play, or you guys all come up to our place and play sometime.
i have a 360 stick and a wii w/ 2 sticks for tvc... i wanna get better hahahahah!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Yo if you guys wanna play some pro SFIV Players you can play my boys at AIW. Omni I know you have Mike's #. Give him a call some time, it would be really good practice for both of you.

hova

Smash Champion
turbo- we might be able to come up next weekend, i'll hit you up sometime next week and we'll figure some **** out

Omni

BRoomer
After playing Kirbstir 13 matches straight (6-7), I have learned one thing:

E.HONDA IS GAYYY!!!!!

:mad:

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Someone play my Zangief I **** with his 360 throws

It has to be on the xbox though

Edit: kirbstir I play a HDremix a little bit to I would play you in that if you have the xbox version?

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
@ hova, hit me/us up sounds like a plan.
@ ck, lets goes your gief vs my... iono Rufus?
@ omni, is honda really gay?!? haven't played him or against him enough to know... i'll find out tonight hehe
@ meep, gief is too good. 360s are good, and don't forget, he's like DDD with a TORNADO, GAY! (still play gief)
@ kirbstir, i wanna see the honda bliss eventually... i'll show you the el fuerte spicE!@!

forute

Smash Ace
I got P4 'cause it was on sale on amazon :X
I started a new game in P3 on Sunday but P4 got here too fast and I don't think I have the willpower to not play it!!! disaster!

I think viewtiful joe looks like a gundam

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
LOLZ I randomly have Stree Fighter contacts.

I met this guy Darick P at my school a year a go. We're good friends. Turns out he knows the best SF players in MD/VA. I met Eric V. yesterday. apparently him and Justin Wong are in a crew together lol.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
you guys don't know, most 2d guys have alias', just a some of the really high tier players use their real name, and if you hear about a player in MD/VA you are going to hear their real name, not the alias.

Santhrax, Fubarduck, Sirlin, Kindevu, KSK, Ricky Ortiz

i mean c'mon guys ur silly.

btw new name for me "TurboDuckman"

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I play 4 a bit, but it's online system isn't as good as HD Remix's for learning

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
agrees with kirbstir

well i def wanna play some HD, but i'm never around internet or systems... oh well, we play almost everything in person, cause we're old school! minus the projector and the sick set up, haha!

but we def. need to get a huge smashfest at our place, or a small one with select people... which'll still be a lot but we'll play sometime soon.

the SFIV online is good... but its really bad, the connection stuff is fine, but no party rooms that let you watch a match and wait... i mean DOA4 had that ****, step it up capcom, no early release johns

Top Bottom