• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

_={Clay Cooters Crew: Cooters... ASSEMBLE!}=_

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Yeah we will crew battle you all as well

Real originals being Boss, CK, Candy, ESOJ, Kornn

We'll crew battle your other crew too boss, Lie, Sin, Deez, P~S, Boss

we won't crew battle them combined though

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Yeah we will crew battle you all as well

Real originals being Boss, CK, Candy, ESOJ, Kornn

We'll crew battle your other crew too boss, Lie, Sin, Deez, P~S, Boss

we won't crew battle them combined though
Lie and Sin nvr were originals O.o but i will do it on Boss's "other crew" or with originals

hova

Smash Champion
aiiiyyyyyoooooo

i need some people to play over the next 2-3 weeks so i can be ready for that tourney i plan on going to

i'll definitely make you better if you're capable of being better, regardless of your skill level

if you live off of 95 or 495 between Columbia and Silver Spring i'll even come to your place

hit me up

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i havent been to tourneys, but the C3 i went to had all the EC's good people, and none of our good people entered singles (despite many of them being and staying there during). despite hating the game, it saddened me to see the lack of competitive spirit.

meepxzero

Smash Master
yea thats pretty ****ty to see that.... i hate how people say were not a bad region than we pull something like that off... i really do think were the worse region in brawl.

i only quit for the time being because school is stressing me way too much to even focus on the game.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I need a Kart revival. Who wants to play kart? Bill and Hova and Greg used to play Kart with me then monster hunter came out and that was pretty much the end of kart.

hova

Smash Champion
Rune Factory is like an evolution of Harvest Moon

Harvest Moon is a farming sim. You farm, make money, and try to marry a girl from town. The later harvest moon games have 'deeper' storylines and require you to save or restore the town somehow. This is usually accomplished by farming and character interaction

Rune Factory is a much more complex game and allows you to fight monsters and level up rpg style

Top Bottom