• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Hey, Fuhnky, I might try to come over tomorrow if you're free. I haven't been practicing much and I need to get back into it.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
(dubl post)

Fuhnky, is Wednesday (3/7) okay? I might come over if I don't have anything I have to do after school.

ru5514n

Smash Ace
Ok, so I'm completely free this weekend, and I want to play. Come to my place Saturday from 12 to whenever. If you can't come Saturday, I'll play with anyone who wants to on Sunday as well. PM me for address/phone.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Thanks for having me over today, Fuhnky. Sad that I had to leave early, though. :(
But I did learn a lot from playing today.

Russian, there's supposedly a tournament on Saturday in Stockton. I don't know if I'm going to go to that or not. If I do, I'll see if I can go over on Sunday. Otherwise, I'll be there Saturday.

Jim, This was the video I was talking about. It made me want to play green Falcon all day, lol. (that and my new green title :D)

ru5514n

Smash Ace
I don't have a car, so I can't go there by myself. However, if there's enough interest, we could all go to Stockton together, which would be pretty cool. If not, the Saturday smash is still on.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Sacramento Smash Caravan... :D
I'd be willing to go to the tournament if there was enough interest and we could all go together. Otherwise, I'll go to your place for Saturday smash.

EDIT: Actually, the Stockton tourney would be better for me. So yeah, we should all go to the Stockton tourney together. :D

Wolfy!

Indecisive
So, I'm wondering what the vehicle arrangements would look like if we went to the Stockton tourney tomorrow.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Hey Jim, are you going to try to go to the Stockton tourney or will you be heading to Russian's if he can't make it? I was thinking maybe if you were going to Russian's, then my ride could just drop me off at your place or something and then we could go up together. Otherwise, whoever's heading down to Stockton could just pick me up on the way there (if there's room).

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
nah wolfy i might go to russians but if i do i am going to go eat with my family first

not going to try to go to stockton either

Wolfy!

Indecisive
It's okay. :)

I'll probably try to go to Russian's, then. I'll just have to see how things turn out.

EDIT: Looks like I'll be going to Russian's. :) I'll bring Jerry along with me. Hopefully he doesn't john his way out of coming this time, lol.
EDIT2: Russian, I'm assuming it's the same place as always?

MasterShake

Smash Lord
I had a lot of fun playing today guys, I really want to play this game more now! Sighhhhhhhhhh.

JR you don't want to play a terrible person like me lol, but good job on ****** life right now...I should follow your example on that...

Also bad news: I don't think I'm gonna go to Tracy now on the 17th because I just found out that the same day there is a noob tournament in my ****ing town 10 sec from me with a $100 grand prize. Golden opportunity for some easy money, new friends, and more importantly, new potential smash players. Of course, if that falls through I'll go to Tracy.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I wish I could have played more singles with you, Moon!
But it was fun all the same. :)

Thanks for having us over, Russian. I apologize sincerely for my clumsiness...
Today was a good day to smash. :D

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I was waiting for someone to ask that, lol.

The main reason I got the Premium membership was to get my name changed to avoid confusion with a certain player from Arizona. Plus, no one calls me by my account name, lol.
I also just like the green title text. :D

There's some other cool perks, but I forget what they are, lol.

EDIT: You can do the "pranked" thing twice to two other non-premium members, you can hold 1337 PMs with premium membership, custom skins, access to the disco room, and a larger profile picture size. Oh, and two name changes.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Andre I would never expect you to be up so late...ever lol.

Next time at TAG let's do an iron man. I wanted to do one with normal ice, but now...my dream will be unfulfilled.

DRGN

Technowizard
You guys didn't miss a lot from Saturday's tournament. fuhnky, Cantip, DP and myself were actually on our way there and then decided to turn back once we learned there were only 6 people for Brawl and there was no Melee bracket. lol

If I'd checked the boards and knew there was smashing going on I would've tried to rally them to go to that. Oh well, we swooped up Delphiki and had a lot of fun playing doubles instead. ^_^ I'm grateful fuhnky felt like driving all over Sac, LOL.

I'm liking the name change, btw. Not that the other one was bad, it's just that now it's easily, instantly recognizable since I don't have to see and think different names, lol.

Top Bottom