• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I would love to go, but I can't today, Fuhnky. =(

I might possibly be able to make tomorrow if you're free then.

The Sick Kirby (TSK)

Smash Cadet
ok so like

I'm going to be coming through sac on thursday or friday with a friend

and I totally want to smash

so if anybody would be willing to let me and a buddy crash at their place for a night, I promise that it'll be some of the best smash you've ever had ;]

I'm a decent kirby/sheik/ganon/luigi/doc/link/g&w/jigs/marf and my friend is a below average samus

so like, if somebody let us hang with them on thursday night and then somebody else randomly decided to have a fest on friday, I would give both of those somebody's high 5s for being awesome and making my vacation/vision quest/whatever the **** I'm doing down in california way more awesome and smash filled

pm me if you're interested and thanks! <3

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Fuhnky, I'll probably be getting off of campus around 2:30, so I should probably be there by 3:00, if that's okay. I'll text you.

The Sick Kirby (TSK)

Smash Cadet
yeah I also play some young link, mario, dk, falcon, peach and booser but not quite as well as the ones I mentioned

you kinda have to pick up new characters when you start dominating all your friends with your mains you know?

also I'll do like 5 $10 mms with anybody who's willing to house me, so that's some easy money if you're good

but 2 of them have to be mid/lower tier >_>

DRGN

Technowizard
I'm totally down for playing tomorrow (and also MMing), but I warn you we don't have very good sleeping accommodations. We have hardwood floors and blankets. :/

I too play hecka characters btw: DK, Marth, Link, Falco, Falcon, Ganon, Samus, Zelda/Sheik (yeah, both of them, lol), and sometimes YLink and Ness. :p

:phone:

The Sick Kirby (TSK)

Smash Cadet
well I have blankets and a sleeping bag and a military pad-thing to put on any sort of hard floor so I'm really not too picky

If you're down drgn you should pm me your address and when would be a good time to come over and I'll get back to you tonight when I'm once again near internets :D

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
wooo party at durgans!!!

me fuhnky and wolfy had a great night lots of tight combos but of course fuhkny had the most combos because he's falco >:(

fuhnky's best combo was against wolfy, my best combo was against fuhnky, wolfy's best combo was against me.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Lol, I'm tellin' ya, it's like Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur. I beat Jim, Jim beats Fuhnky, Fuhnky beats me.
I had a fun day of smash. Glad I could finally put my Samus into action, lol. She's fun to play. :)

DRGN

Technowizard
Alright, so who wants to come over Thursday/Friday to play with this Sick Kirby and friend? And me too I guess.... and maybe that Delphiki guy.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I would like to. Would I be able to is the question. And the answer: Probably not, but who knows.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Ru5514n's just mad cuz I beat him in Fox dittos, lolololololol.
(not really tho, my Fox is ***)

I need to play you again, man. It's been like foreveeeeeeeer. I need my daily dose of "lolololololololol shine spike".

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Well, if I can go, I definitely will. I'd probably be there around 3 or so if I did go. But chances are, I probably won't be able to.

DRGN

Technowizard
Might want to wait a little longer to make sure there are people awake. :p

Edit: oh, didn't see wolfy's post; was saying that to ru5514n.

DRGN

Technowizard
Well, the two-day smashfest has come to a close. But it was a lot of fun!

ru5514n, Catnip, enoch, and DP all came over too, so we ended up with a lot of smash goin' on. :p

TSK, if you guys see this, good games! And thanks for stopping by. :)

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I'm so jelly. D:
Wish I could have gone... *sigh*

Hey Jim, if you're not doing anything tomorrow, once me and Jerry are done with stuff at the comic shop, maybe we could stop by and play. We'd probably be done there at about 1 or so, maybe 2.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Okay, no problem. I actually might have to attend to something, too, but if I'm free, I'll call and see what's up.

:phone:

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I would! I might see about going to Fuhnky's on Wednesday, but other than that, I should be free on Thursday and Friday (though I'll be stuck at home).

Top Bottom