• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

DRGN

Technowizard
I would. And if you want to go play others too that could easily work out since I'm between you and them. So we could play here, or you could pick me up and we could play anywhere. Text me and let me know what you think. I'll be free after 3:30 pm.

:phone:

MasterShake

Smash Lord
I responded back to your text DRGN. I wonder why my texts don't go through to you. Some family stuff came up after I posted, I couldn't do anything tonight. Tomorrow night - weekend I will see about getting out.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
It's a shame I'm busy on the weekend. :/
I might be able to host on Friday, but that's about it this week.

Fuhnky, dude, good smash today, man. And Jim, too. :)

Wolfy!

Indecisive
-_____________________________-

I've been very busy lately, Moon. I haven't had time for any video projects. I'll try and make one when I have a good amount of free time (that I'm not spending smashing, lol).

I also have a bunch of other stuff that I need to do in terms of videos, so those need to come first before I can work on any compilation video.

fuhnkyfresh

Smash Apprentice
lol wait moon i might not be down to smash tomorrow i forgot im gonna be waiting for my new computer to come in and then playing it all night haha

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Moon's footage is always terrible, lol.

Thanks Fuhnky. :) Jim's Peach is scary as hell sometimes. D:

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Goddamnit, Moon, stop making me laugh. It's like an infection that's been spreading ever since earlier tonight. Jim... >_>

lol alright. I can make a copy of whatever footage you want and I can do whatever to give it to you sometime.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Well... if I can go to Tracy, I most definitely will bring my recording setup and then we can get the footage you seek, Chok. :)

I swear, me and Jim do the stupidest **** to this game. Which causes massive lulz.

DRGN

Technowizard
Josh, if you can establish transportation I'd be down to play.

So Moon, you were saying you wanted to play today?

Btw, I've been wanting to talk to you about Melee hack stuff.

needz more vids of me

u guys should bring everyone from sac down to tracy on march 17
I have no ride. :(

Wolfy, you should just upload the vids to some filehost so whoever can look at them and make whatever they feel like out of them. Maybe this one. Looks good. Though I haven't tried it myself yet.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Okay, I might give it a try.

EDIT: I started working on the Falcon compilation vid, MOON. Hope you're happy. :)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
aw DRGN find a ride! you guys should bring like a sacramento caravan or something :)

stop me from winning this tournament so easily!!! ;)

we also need help with setups LOL

UMvC3 will be there, and we'll have a tournament for htat too if we get enough setups

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Sacramento smash caravan sounds legit. :D

I'd gladly help with setups and stuff if I can go.

UlyssesTheTrojan

Smash Apprentice
I'm 13 and all I've played for a couple years is melee and I can't really improve because all I've ever played against are kids who are severely worse than me or computers. I know how to wavedash and L-Cancel consistently along with a few other advanced techniques which I've developed because of my dedicated practice. I live in Sacramento, and I can't seem to find a tournament, and because of my age I obviously just can't hang out at someone's house. I would like to not have to twiddle my thumbs for another three years when I can start seeking out tournaments to drive to by myself. Any suggestions? Thank you if you read this all the way through LOL

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Wolfy - Can you send me footage of me vs moi? I'd like to study how I was playing that day.

Dude that posted above me - the TAG monthlies are held on Howe ave. once a month. Can you have people over at your house? I'm guessing no, your age might be an actual legit john if your parents are like...parent-y. Try to get to a TAG and work from there. Oh and don't stop practicing, you can never be too fast with this game.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
No problem, Moon. I'll get them to you when I can. Probably gonna upload them to that file site that DRGN suggested, but yeah. I'll just send you the link and junk to w/e I get it uploaded to.

UTT - The next TAG is going to be held in April. But there might possibly be something else going on in March... possibly on the 31st...

DRGN

Technowizard
Dropbox is pretty cool. Could have a single folder everybody has access to for smash related stuff, lol.

UTT, yeah, TAG would be the perfect opportunity to gain experience, not to mention meet tons of people with similar passion for the game. And people always enjoy seeing new faces and playing new opponents. :) So, uh, yeah, welcome to the Sac Smash community. ^_^

Top Bottom