• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

Orko

Smash Apprentice
Pretty good imo.

There's actually a tourney litterally today right now we're going to it.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Congrats to Choknater for winning TAG XLV. :)

MOOOOOOON. I'm sad that we didn't get to play today. :( Next time, tho. :)

ALSO, most (if not all) the videos from today will be uploaded tomorrow on YouTube to the TanArmyGaming channel (which is located right here: http://www.youtube.com/user/TanArmyGaming). You're welcome, Orko. :)

:phone:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Thanks jr! It's actually thanks to u that I won haha that day at ur house disciplined me vs Marth so much

Dp is so good man

Basically luck won for me again

:phone:

DRGN

Technowizard
Can't believe we didn't get to play again, Chok. haha. Well, besides the one match. I swear I don't normally roll that much. LOL

Hnnnngggg.... I was sooo close to beating DP. Came down to the third match, last stocks, high percents, and whoever could get that last little thing in first. But nobody ever sees that sort of thing. Only him winning. Again. >.>

Fun tourney though. A lot of people! It was cool seeing so many new faces.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I don't think I even got to play DP. D: I didn't get to play a lot of people at the tourney. Too busy running the recording setup. @_@

I felt like I played really mediocre in almost all my matches, though. :/ Meh... I'll do better next time.

But it was nice socializing with everyone. I'm glad I got to meet a lot of new people, and I'm happy that the turnout grew even more than last time.

Rarity

Smash Rookie
i just started playing again but can **** **** up if im playing calmly

btw I live near citrus heights/carmichael if anyone else can play sometime

DRGN

Technowizard
Yeah, I had some running around to do between friendlies myself since I'm supposed to be helping to run these. :)

Rarity, I go to ARC, so I travel through Citrus Heights/Carmichael pretty often. :) If you PM me your address I could see how close it is to my route. I'm sure we could play sometime.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah i had a great time

but i do apologize to everyone (especially drgn, moi) who wanted to play me right after the tournament. i was actually kinda rushing to go after around 7 pm since my friends wanted to go back to ucd. if i was alone, of course i would've taken every opportunity to play more people and i would've accepted more money matches from dp lol.

but i just had to go haha

also MAJOR props to jaryd. my friends and i were like "wait... is that 45? TAG XLV is 45?" so many freakin tournaments, and they are run decently well for what seems like a really small staff.

yo man, if i ever come back i'm down to help you keep things organized on the mic and stuff. i've been to loads of tournys and helped organize a few myself, so i can help keep things rolling since you do run like 5 or so tournaments in one day lol.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
And I'm always up to help with tournament organizing stuff. ^_^
I could use the experience since I might possibly be running a tournament myself in the near future.

DRGN

Technowizard
yeah i had a great time

but i do apologize to everyone (especially drgn, moi) who wanted to play me right after the tournament. i was actually kinda rushing to go after around 7 pm since my friends wanted to go back to ucd. if i was alone, of course i would've taken every opportunity to play more people and i would've accepted more money matches from dp lol.

but i just had to go haha

also MAJOR props to jaryd. my friends and i were like "wait... is that 45? TAG XLV is 45?" so many freakin tournaments, and they are run decently well for what seems like a really small staff.

yo man, if i ever come back i'm down to help you keep things organized on the mic and stuff. i've been to loads of tournys and helped organize a few myself, so i can help keep things rolling since you do run like 5 or so tournaments in one day lol.
No problem; I understand. There will be future games. :)

Yup. Easily the longest running tournament series in Sac (other major series being the original Sacramento Biweeklies, the Delphiki Games, and the ender's Games). And I think I've only missed like 2 or 3 total, lol. I've been going to these since the second one, where I met Seris. I remember this was back when the idea of crews was becoming super popular and everyone just had to be in one, haha. Rivalries everywhere. (but friendly ;))

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i am glad i beat dp this time, but the victory was not convincing to me at all

it was a close 3-2, however i lost on some lame stages. i need to practice kongo because it is still legal in some tournys.

rainbow however is just w/e lol

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Yeah Andre get better.

LOL it's funny because you won (good job btw). Also in my mind I suck now. Or was it just an off day? No one knooooooooowssss.

New people PM me! I have a car and free time. And I almost know what I'm talking about in regards to this game.

Super duper mad that I missed out on the Folsom kids yet again. So wanted to get their contact info.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Man, I'm totally not free on weekdays anymore. :( As in, like, I can't travel anywhere on weekdays. At least not for a while. I could probably still host if anyone wants to bother making a trip down here, though.
Weekends are still good for me, though.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Ok so I watched me vs Moi and Meep vs Moi and I guess I'm not supposed to approach.

I don't want to play like that though (jkIknowit'smorethansimply"notapproaching"butitstuckoutthemosttome).

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
mango doesn't use the fourth side b all the time, maybe you should try that.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Omg guys, TEXT ME. I don't have internet. I want to smash, I just don't know where. The next 3 or 4 days are super open for me.

edit: Also I'm a beast at sideB and combo out of all variations of it.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
lol, nevermind guys. Typical stuff coming up so I have to stay within my city this Saturday. *sadface*

BUT... Moon, 2L8 and Moi invited me to go up to smash with them and they wanted you to go if you could. I'm gonna be trying to go next Saturday, so if you can make that, that would be cool.

And duly noted, I'll remember to text, lol.

EDITTTTTTTTT: Actually, I am good to host tomorrow, derp. Folks said everything was cool.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
So MOOOOOOOOOOOOOON, come and play tomorrow!!! I need to learn more stuffffffff! And get better!!!

sorry for confusion, lol. The folks were being unspecific as to if I could smash tomorrow, but I can actually host, I just can't travel.

Top Bottom