• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

fuhnkyfresh

Smash Apprentice
OOOOOOOH. something i do quite often

THANKS NOOBS :)

BTW NOT GONNA MAKE IT FRIDAY, JIM. GOIN TO THE BAY. YOU ALREADY BEAT ME TO MANY TIMES YESTERDAY LOLS :)

Wolfy!

Indecisive
(double post again lol)

Good ****, Jim. I am gonna be watching that one section of the footage over and over again to figure out what the hell happened. (you know the one I'm talking about, lol)

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
was it the part where you were comboing me near the edge and you knocked a turnip out of my hands which hit you off stage where you SD'd??

I'll need to see that video again too

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Actually, the turnip didn't hit me. :o I kneed your shield then gentelmen'd and it got dropped and then I just zipped right by you over the ledge and then I air dodged to my death, lol. On the video, it shows I had 0% when I died.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Yeah, I most likely won't be able to make Thursday or Tomorrow, but weekends are pretty much always good for me, so yeah.

BTW, Jim, Fuhnky, great smash today. :)

fuhnkyfresh

Smash Apprentice
WATCH OUT FOR JIM AND WOLFY. THESE GUYS ARE ON TO SOMETHING AND IM KINDA SCARED. i wasnt winning as much as i used to :\

oh and gg ****s :)

s l u t s

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I feel like I'm finally shaking off that pressure nervousness. Also, new favorite stage: Falcon of Dreams- I mean, Fountain of Dreams.

Jim was beasting tonight. Fuhnky, you did damn well, too. Me and Jim are catching up, tho. :p

EDIT: ALSO, Fuhnky, if you want all the footage of your matches, next time we smash bring a USB drive or w/e and I'll see what I can transfer. I have quite a lot of footage in total (probably up to at least 50 or so GB), so expect your footage to be of a decent file size.

EDIT2: And here's the shenanigans that went on on Friday... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bdx3USatxQ&feature=youtu.be

DRGN

Technowizard
Fine, I'm gonna go play with DP and Catnip then. Get some super tough pro training session action goin' on (possibly with montage).

I should be free Thursday though.

Also, the above reminds me I still need to go through matches and upload. :/ Part of the problem is I haven't even used the computer they're on much at all recently. >.<

EDIT: Lol, it looks like the 3rd hit of the gentlemen caused Peach to drop the turnip AND hit the turnip like on the next frame. The move was then canceled, but Falcon's brief moment from doing the move glitched and continued. Like here or this stuff. You've probably seen some of that stuff with Mario/Dr.Mario's cape? Yeah, I think it's like that.

EDIT2: That was pretty funny btw, lol.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Also, the above reminds me I still need to go through matches and upload. :/
Actually, I do too, lol.

EDIT: Falcon Gentleman SWD too good, lol. I was guessing it was probably something like that, considering the gentleman does have a point where Falcon's body swings forward rather quickly. Conservation of momentum, etc. etc. This game is really wacky sometimes, lol.

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
Jim's only good because he has ownership of my gloves.

When I get them back I'll beast.
I am having a smash party at my apartment this Saturday. Me wolfy and fuhnky all agreed to do something on Saturday, and I think we agreed to have it at my place.

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
1. what time do drgn's things usually end
2. is moon going I still need to give him his gloves ?

DRGN

Technowizard
Moon is still coming later, I think. And you guys are still welcome to.

There's actually no one here now. Just lonely ol' Durgan.

It usually ends around 1 or 2 am.

Orko

Smash Apprentice
So I know I'm like random kid or whatever,

but i'm free to play all day. just pm me or post to this thread or whatever.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Hmm... I don't know if I'll be able to play today... but I'm free most of the time, so if you could PM me your info (address, phone #), I could try to make it whenever you have free time, Orko.

Top Bottom