• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Okay. It'll probably be later today, I'm guessing around 2 or so (maybe 1, depends on how early I get up. I'll post again later today).

I have 2 setups but the TV's are a little on the small side. I hope that's sufficient. Shouldn't be too much of a problem unless more people want to come.

JR, do you need the address?

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
yeah that would be cool ^^

also, i MIGHT flake. so don't expect me too hard lol =/

just gotta see if my parents wont care too much if i go and travel for smash, since ive been playing that nonstop with people today at my place

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Hey guys. I go to UC Davis and almost everyone here plays Brawl. I need some Melee people. Can you guys hook me up with a Smashfest?

I've hung out and played Melee with DP and Tc like a year ago lol. I'm not bad, been going to tournaments since 2007, but I have really surfaced or found a community.

My number is 559-394-6006. Name is Duke if you don't wanna call me Cereal Rabbit in person lol.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Hey, Duke. DRGN sometimes has smash at his place on Thursdays, so those are usually good times to hang out and play with a decent amount of people.

I'm having smash at my place today, too. You're welcome to come down and play if you want. I can PM you my info, if you'd like.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Hey guys. I go to UC Davis and almost everyone here plays Brawl. I need some Melee people. Can you guys hook me up with a Smashfest?

I've hung out and played Melee with DP and Tc like a year ago lol. I'm not bad, been going to tournaments since 2007, but I have really surfaced or found a community.

My number is 559-394-6006. Name is Duke if you don't wanna call me Cereal Rabbit in person lol.
i have a friend named stephen chen who plays a little bit of melee, he goes to ucd, a freshman

fuhnkyfresh

Smash Apprentice
i MIGHT be coming a little later, depends on my schedule today. i gotta take care of some stuff

jim: im busy this weekend breh! monday, and anyday after you can come over. just hit me up

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Okay. Just text me when/if you are coming over, then.

JR, Moon said he might show up. Other than that, Fuhnky and you have been the only takers.

BTW, it'll probably last 'til 10 if anyone is coming over.

fuhnkyfresh

Smash Apprentice
and THEN.. come to my house after to play me jim

sorry wolfy not gonna make it.

you couuuuuld come to my house anytime tho. but not this weekend cuz like i said im busy!!!

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if I can make it Thursday night until later, but I can definitely make it Tuesday/Saturdays/Sunday afternoon after church. lol

I'm a full time student so just find a good date for a smash fest or something haha. That or hook me up with Sac Tournaments.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Saturdays are always good days for me. Same with Sundays.

TAG always rolls around once a month and we have been having pretty good turnouts lately, so that would be a great tournament to go to if you get the chance.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
DOUBLE POOOOOOOOST

Fuhnky, where do you live again? Also, Jim, we should totally smash at your place again sometime soon.

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
alright, smash at my place this saturday, at 4.

address is 7962 arroyo vista drive bldg. 7 apt. 23, but the gate is on Lindbrook. the gate password is # (you need the pound) 2714

also you need a controller, i have no extras.

let me know if you are coming, i have no idea how many people to expect

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
fuhnky I tried to call you today but you didn't answer and you don't have voicemail?

DRGN

Technowizard
Moony-ite, come play Smash Bros. today.

Or tomorrow, if you must.

I'm thinking about calling up NK and seeing if he wants to play.

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
I hate to do this to you guys but

I'm gonna have to cancel the smashfest on saturday

you can come over on friday though

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
doesnt have to be a short hop aerial

also i remember when this technique didnt even have a name lol

i think east coast started that terminology? i dont even know @_@

Wolfy!

Indecisive
doesnt have to be a short hop aerial

also i remember when this technique didnt even have a name lol

i think east coast started that terminology? i dont even know @_@
Derp, yeah, as long as your opponent thinks you're gonna do an aerial and they shield, they're set up for a tomahawk if you don't aerial. So it's not limited to SH stuff. Basically it's just empty jumping then landing in order to grab your opponent while they're in shield.

Yeah, I think East Coast started that terminology. First time I heard of "tomahawk" was on the commentary of one of Hax's matches from like a year ago.

Top Bottom