• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

DRGN

Technowizard
Lol, I beat D.P.'s Falcon with Ness the other day. owned. And then I took a break and had a cup noodles to give Mike a moment to wallow in depression.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
lol we only did one match on pokemon stadium and im pretty sure i edged out a win

got like double 3 stocked by your ice climbers though

sorry andre i wont be able to be there on the 2nd =/

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
im not underestimating anybody ... i had a pretty big wakeup call playing dajuan, sfat, bobby, and lucien's shiek the other day

i know everybody got hella better while ive been super stagnant, and i'm not too confident about this tourney either. not with dp, andre, and you around (now that you got a ton better)

but dont think that i'll be a free win in bracket either lol

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Nah dude you took a match off Dajuan and no one on the planet can beat SFAT with Marth.

Crazy how legit you are with all your inactivity.

Reallllly looking forward to playing you and watching you play DP. (Don't worry you'll still beat the pants off me - just not with ****ing Ness lol)

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
LOL man my ness is godrike

okay maybe i was feeling myself earlier saying that ima go all ness in tourney... yeah not gonna happen lol

me and dp will be pretty close, as usual. depends on who is playing better that day. hopefully the fixes i made in my game vs falco thanks to bob$(he is an amazing teacher) will help me to keep a permanent edge on dp now

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
KFC I am going to beat you this tournament. I hope you are okay with this.

Moony when are you coming over :(

DRGN

Technowizard
pretty sure my ness would get off on anybody here except for maybe like andre haha

ill money match to prove it
Are you sure you want to leave that offer out there? lol

Either way, can't wait to play with you again on the 7th!

This TAG is gonna be awesome.

DRGN

Technowizard
With Ness? lol

How 'bout I take your dollar for the MM where you're Ness, and then give it back when we do a regular one? lol

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Hey DRGN, what's the news on smash tomorrow (time, location)? Just curious.

Also, happy new year, everyone.

DRGN

Technowizard
It will be at Seris' place. The addresss is 8813 Sawtelle Way. Not 100% sure on start time yet, but I'm thinking around 4.

We should have at least 3 set-ups btw.

I'll check back here tomorrow and post again. :)

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
Seris your house is really close to mine. I should come over all the time >:)

moony I saw you comment on the other thread that you should "know how to play campy" and I think I will overcompensate by playing extra campy.

also
moony if you come to seris's I can give you your gloves back, I will probably leave by like 9 or 10. So be there by then if you want your gloves.

fuhnky fresh please come.. I love playing your falco :)

Ookami I don't like playing you so much now that you are starting to beat me. I have been practicing though.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Ha ha, lol. I'm glad I'm at least able to beat someone semi-consistently now. :)
I've been practicing more, too. Been trying to get my Falcon up to snuff with everyone else.

Also, Fuhnky, MAKE IT. Man, everyone loves playing that Falco of yours. I need more tech-chasing practice anyways. :p

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I should be over within an hour or so. I'll probably be staying until like 9 or 9:30, so yeah.
I'll bring the recording setup, as always.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Jim, I can't wait for a rematch, man. You're getting good. :)

I had a blast, too. Lots of good footage here to run through. Might need help identifying some players on the reel, though.

DRGN

Technowizard
Wtf, somehow I don't think I lost any matches today, lol. Also, I didn't play my DK. I should, he's gotten better recently I think.

Oh yeah, I thought about putting my tag on, Wolfy. I think I started on that setup with Ganondorf (player 4 I think?) vs. 69%, and then didn't get off until you wanted to record your sets with someone. Was it recording the whole time?

SNG, I'd like to play with you. Would you be interested in playing tomorrow? I'm still at Seris' right now and will be here tomorrow. If not, another day this week before TAG may also work.

Moon, you missed it, there were 10 people and 3 setups here today. That'll teach you to be lazy! lol

SNG

Smash Journeyman
You're gonna be at seris' today? Cause that's a heck lot closer to me than rancho and i'd probably be able to swing by for maybe 2-3 hours

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Yeah, it was recording the whole time I had it set up, lol. I definitely remember you starting with Ganondorf against Joe and then ending with Samus against Jim (I believe), so that should be an easy section to identify on the footage.

DRGN

Technowizard
Dang, sorry Sunny, but it turned out we had to leave much earlier than expected today. I'm at home now. But if you're free another time this week (or still today if you'd like), then I'd really love to play.

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Thats okay. Haha. Dont you guys need pre-TAG practice?! Driving to rancho for you and your brother would be a little too far if other people dont go. Lol. No offense or anything. Ill check back to see if anything is set up!

Not gonna go to tag btw, gonna spend saturday with family before i head back to sd on sunday.

:phone:

Top Bottom