• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Hey ahhhh I don't think I'm gonna make tag (wow it's super gay not having internet looool).

BUT.

The day after TAG I am totally free for like 3 weeks! And I have my car back again.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Haha I'll try to stop by but my parents really don't like me playing smash so I always do it in secret. That's why I dip so much lol.

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
I am feeling moderately sick today so I might not make it either.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
holla atcha boi

3-0'd DP in winners finals and in losers finals

somehow i lost a match against delphiki when i went marth though lol...

that matchup is so different depending on which ic's you play

also when will the vids be uploaded?

DRGN

Technowizard
nevar! bwahahahaha! ...Probably tomorrow.

1) KFC
2) DP
3) Delphiki
4) DRGN
5) Meep

tio file will probably be completed and uploaded tomorrow as well so I could find the rest or just link to the bracket.

KFC tooo good! I feel like I've improved just from playing with him one evening. XD

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Damn, KFC, nice job!

I'll upload the videos I have at the soonest convenience.

Man, what an awesome tourney that was. :)

:phone:

MasterShake

Smash Lord
You won JR? Good ****.

Also since I have sporadic internet use people should text me if they wanna play. If you don't have my number get it from someone.

ru5514n

Smash Ace
2707 La Verta Court Ap. 14

Come over anytime tomorrow.

Btw, if you come later in the evening, text me at 916 812 8570 so I can let you in.

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
all you smashers live in freaking rancho

i am not going to come i forgot i had a dentist appointment

DRGN

Technowizard
Ok, sooo, I forgot to mention that I don't have most of the Melee vids from TAG. Both myself and Ookami were recording tournament matches at different stations. He has almost all the Melee stuff. Although Sunday he said they were ready to start going up, so they should be up soon.

The reason I haven't got any up yet is because there were a bunch of problems with the video that I have, mostly with the audio. After many hours I finally fixed the audio for the Melee matches I have, so I'll put those up tomorrow when I get up. Sorry for the wait.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
thanks!

i appreciate the effort u guys put in to uploading and stuff

also is there any smashfests in sac, from now until the 15th?

i'm busy from the 15th and onward =3

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Alright, all of the videos I recorded are up, except for Losers Finals which is uploading right now.

EDIT: And by videos I recorded, I mean videos I recorded from TAG. (considering I still have a ton of other footage recorded that I haven't uploaded yet).

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I'd like to play, but I'm stuck at my house for a pretty good while and I've got plans for the weekend.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
lol okay, I guess if you want to come all the way down here to play, it's cool with me. I should be free tomorrow. Anyone else can come down and play if they want.

Top Bottom