• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
okay so

my friend jaime, "mexican" aka former or current best DK in the world, lives in sacramento

i'm planning on visiting him soon. Does anybody want to go to his place to smash? I can pick you up if you give me gas money

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
okay so

my friend jaime, "mexican" aka former or current best DK in the world, lives in sacramento

i'm planning on visiting him soon. Does anybody want to go to his place to smash? I can pick you up if you give me gas money
Woah woah woah dude. lol. I never said anything about having people here to smash. Not sure how my roommate feels about me having a bunch of other nerds around. She barely tolerates having THIS nerd around. lol

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Is anyone available to play this week before the Christmas weekend?

Also, fuhnky, I need to play you again soon. I want more Falco experience and you're just mad fun to play, man. :)

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
I'm free to play. I can train you if you want, i'm not a scrub. Ask anyone in sac who knows me lol. I have a great fox &marth, good falco, falcon, shiek, and a very good ness

:phone:

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Oh, cool. Some extra training would be much appreciated.

Hey DRGN, will you be having Tuesday/Thursday smash this week? That might be a good time to get together and play.

DRGN

Technowizard
I'd like to play tomorrow, but I probably won't be available until late.

And hey, what's up, Jaime. What took you so long to find this thread? Lol

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Like, how late? :o

EDIT: Also, Moon. I'm working on the videos right now. I should have a decent chunk of stuff to upload, so hopefully it'll keep you entertained. :p

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
yeah how late

also if i come late, i'd want to stay at somebodies place

so preferably somebody who doesn't mind playing me constantly, or somebody who has decent internet lol

ru5514n

Smash Ace
I'd like to play tomorrow.
However, I also play chess on Tuesday nights, so if I play at someone's house tomorrow I'll have to leave pretty early (4:30 ish).
We could play at my place too, but, once again, only until about 4.
Any takers?

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I could probably make it to your place to play, Ru5514n. How early would I be able to come over?

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Play at Russian's the first half of the day, then to DRGN's for the latter half.

EDIT: And I can bring my recording setup, if anyone wants to record.

ru5514n

Smash Ace
Yes, recording would definitely be nice.
My address is 2707 La Verta Ct, apt 14, when you get there, text me at (916) 812-8570, and I'll let you guys in.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I've got like, 3+ hours of footage from today (An hour of it is Fuhnky ******), so I'll be snipping in the good matches and uploading when I can.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
^ Confirmed. :D

EDIT: BTW, next time we record, we should just play in sets. Makes the clips SOOOO much easier to split, lol.

DRGN

Technowizard
Anybody want to come over and play right now? Or is everybody already home and done smashing for the day?

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Haha, either way, you did damn good in your matches yesterday, Fuhnky. (cuz it's Wednesday already, lol)

Oh, and I'll play my Fox more, as per your request. :p

DRGN

Technowizard
What do you guys say to Thursday?

Also, I'd like to pick a good day in the first week of January for a good smashfest. Then this guy above me can come and ra... I mean, get to know everybody.

Also, JR, you know about the TAG on the 7th, right? You better come!

Top Bottom