• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

916 / Sacramento Smash: DP will never post here

DRGN

Technowizard
Yeah. I'm thinking that part of it may be because both vibe and skill are usually fueled by some of the same things, like drive. But also there's a direct relation from how much experience each region has with external competition (which could also be attributed to things like drive).

Though I'm not necessarily saying the bay area has more drive, since obviously there are other factors too, like ability/willingness to travel and concentration of players. The bay sure has a ton of players, lol.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I actually got a bit of hype in some of my matches. I really enjoyed the Tracy environment. Was very friendly and it really gave me drive to play well. It's nice to compete in a much more friendly environment. Takes the stress off quite a bit, I found. I'd love to go to another Tracy tourney as soon as another one's organized. =)

And about the videos. I'll try to get them up by Tuesday. Shouldn't take longer than that.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
we still gotta iron man moon! i missed u a lot :p

drgn was on fire man, it would've been tight competition!

Wolfy!

Indecisive
^ You guys can Iron Man at my tourney. :p

BTW, this is the channel I'm going to be using from now on on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/WolfySSB

So if you're already subscribed to my other one (OokamiSmash), please subscribe to the WolfySSB one as I'm no longer uploading to OokamiSmash.

Also, that reminds me. Anyone willing to help co-TO at the March 31st tournament in Sac would be super appreciated. It's my first time running a tournament, so yeah, I'm gonna need all the help I can get.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hey wolfy thanks for your effort!

as an extra suggestion though i encourage you to cut out non-match footage hehe, esp if there is no commentary

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Yeah, I know. I'm just really really really really really really really really really really lazy and I just like to upload the raw files since it's a huge time saver. I'll edit the ones I haven't uploaded yet, though. No problem.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
lol thanks.

We should do another big livestream pre-tournament event thing sometime soon. Those are freaking fun as hell. And I learned a bunch from the last one. :)

And when I say "we" I mean like, everyone.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Totally! It doesn't necessarily have to be my place, either. Any place with space and decent wi-fi/internet that I can connect to to stream on is good.

We could also do big weekend smashfests at my place which we could livestream. We do have plenty of space, after all. :)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hehe well, whenever you do, let us know!

honestly i am seriously very very hyped to watch my falcon videos right now. LOL.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
lol, alright! I'll send out an open invitation on weekends or weekdays that I can livestream on. Anyone is free to come over and play! :D

All I can say is, ULTIMATE GIGAMAN TRIUMPHS.

DRGN

Technowizard
Sounds pretty cool to me. :)

It's too bad you live so far, Wolfy. >.< Maybe if Moon wants to go I could catch a ride with him.

There is actually light rail/bus, but that would probably take several hours. :/

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I know, man... D:
I'm hoping I can move farther north soon due to school and life stuff, so hopefully in the future it'll be an easier trip for everyone. Not to mention, I'd have a car by then. >.>

Until then, I apologize for the location. :/

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
you all can spend the night on the friday before wolfy's tournament... but it has to be at like 10 or 11 oclock since my parents' birthday is also that day

Wolfy!

Indecisive
^ I'll let everyone know when I have weekends free to smash on. This weekend might be okay, but I'm not entirely sure yet.
The Friday before my tournament should be okay, too.

If I did have one on the 30th, it'd be open for all day and go until like, 2 or 3 in the morning, since I'd have to be at the venue at 12 to start setup.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
I'm going to check if tomorrow and Saturday is open for me. If it is, I'll post back on here and/or edit this post.

Wolfy!

Indecisive
Yeah, it's the 31st.

Also, Friday and Saturday are good for me if people can come over for the livestream stuff.

Top Bottom