• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

909 / Pomona / Claremont / Diamond Bar / Rancho Cucomonga

D

Deleted member

rofl

last time i drink/ get high at a smash fest waste of time

was fun tho but just wanted to play better all night

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
i mentioned it on da commentary

the vids may not get up. weston dennis no longer has internet. someone get the vids from him and upload plz

Archimbald

Smash Cadet
My friend has a few CRT TVs she's willing to give me, so I'm thinking of arranging a three or four tv setup in my garage. I'm curious of who'd be willing to show up on occasion. I live on the boarder of northern Pomona and Claremont, right by Foothill.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
im down archimbald

we can play tomorrow or friday (prob friday) so i can gauge how good you are

if you're good we can play fah dayz

if i **** you i'll play for 60-90 min, then tell you to get more technical.

and whether you do or not will determine how often we play

if you dont play falco, falcon or fox you're prob not gonna get good (sorry, just being honest)

but if you get technical we can play all the time and you will get good as quickly as you get tech skill, that i can guarantee

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
Not required
play oscar johnny or jeremy and report back

chances are you get 3- or 4-stocked 90% of the time

no exaggeration

--

jeremy's peach is so good! besides vanz i dunno any peach in the US would be better. not counting mackdaddy. if you dont already you should use her in teams. kinda salty you beat me worse with peach than you do ICs but that prob just means i'm better vs ics than peach.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
peach, fox, falco, falcon, jigglypuff

any other character is simply not viable

okay, "not viable" is a bit strong, but i do think marth/sheik are hella overrated

peach cuz she counters spacies

peach is 3rd best in the game imo cuz she can be great camping or aggressive.

falcon is just underrated. lives forever and punishes the hardest while being the 2nd fastest

fox/falco are obvious. fox in particular is god tier. falco's a bit overrated cuz you can power shield his lasers and negate his approach. w/o his approach his whole game turns wack; he's slow and therefore can't pressure or kill effectively. he might only be 3rd or 4th best

jigglypuff cuz she cant be edge guarded, has insane punishes and has the best air mobility

sheik/marth suck cuz they can't be aggressive and can't punish consistently hard enough to make up for it. you cant rely on tek skill spam with them, you have to rely on mango spacing. tek skill spam > mango spacing. if you wanna space like mango you better be like oscar and use the analog stick to jump

ganon, ICs, samus, doc suck cuz they're slow.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
marth needs a reliable non laggy kill move.

kinda gay how every single upper tier character has reliable fast kill moves, but marth has none

yeah he has the gimp but gimps hardly happen to good players

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
How far are most of you from Upland? More specifically how far from the Foothill and Mountain intersection

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
I have a friend who lives in Upland which I visit pretty regularly. Next Im up there we should play

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
mfkevilnemesis34 talk to nasuhasano

ben/boba/raincatchfire (who never signs onto aim) if u read this we wanna play smash @ your house tomorrow

ima call u around 9

dunno what works best for u but as long as i get home by sundown

-cue ominous-sounding music-

well i might just watch apex all day

HairyNipples

Smash Apprentice
ryan id like to play you sumtime soon. we played a while back. Jake and RC :D. @adam get a fone so i can hit you up when i want to play you its sooooooooo Fing hard to get a hold of you when i wanna play sum smash with a great mind like yourself ;D

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
home number is 909-634-8509. no text LDO but i return messages promptly. also i can text u via aim

pm me your address n00b! i'm in rancho for school starting next week so i'll be free M&W from 2-4 and Tuesdays from 2 til sundown (although i'll only play for 90 minutes max)

so we can play up to 3 days a week whenever your schedule dictates

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
I might be headed up to Upland tomorrow. If I end up going, does anyone want to play? It's just around mountain and foothill

HairyNipples

Smash Apprentice
guys i dont got internet so i dont get these messages tilllll its 2 late calll my cell or txt me fools :D (909) 559-4046. Falcon wants to come out and play.

Top Bottom