• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/29/07 - GIGABITS - Smashing Back into School

Status
Not open for further replies.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
A fat kid, who happened to be black, stole my controller. Prepare yourselves for some controller johns. Lamchops, I might consider fighting your secondaries for a buck.

^^^. Lonely gamer Marcus.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
They didn't do pools because the tourneys were smaller...they only do pools for the larger ones.

Also, why is it that everybody I have a MM with is now no longer coming? that just sucks...I'ma post my list again...if you're not coming, don't worry about it...if you are, I want the MM, k? k

Skrach: $2-3 Marth vs Fox
Seibrik: $5 Sheik vs Fox, Sheik vs Marth $? (not coming?)
Vzakat: $3 Roy vs. Fox + special bonus prize? wtf? lol (not coming?)
nick.riddle: $5 Link vs Fox (Not coming?)
Raistlin: Jiggs vs Fox $2
Zoro: Fox vs Marth $1, Link ditto $1
Dark Sonic: Marth Ditto $2 (really looking forward to this, btw...your marth is so nice.)
Maverick's C0CK : $2 Falco vs Fox.
Proteus: $3 Link vs Falcon.
Bergoth: $2 Peach vs Fox
AngryLobstah: $4 Ness vs Fox (Not coming?? Which depresses me, btw...it's been forever...you should quit or something...)
Shiz: Sucks

So yeah, that's about it. If anybody else wants a MM, call it out, and it'll happen. I'm actually doing all of these this tourney...It's important to me.
I wish I could go, but too much stuff to do around it. I'll get our MM next Gigs.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Gleh, of all the weekends I can't go out of town <_<

Oh well, best of luck to everyone, represent!

Pritch

Smash Lord
Results anyone?

Sorry I couldn't make it, the guys I was planning to carpool with lost a bunch of cash all of a sudden and couldn't afford the trip (not that I really could either, but that's beside the point).

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I might be wrong, but (edited: Thanks queen)

1. Shiz
2. Chops
3. Colin
4. XIF
Didn't make it out of pools: Harriettheguy

Otru and Skrach: Big thanks for housing all of us. I cant believe you and I didn't play Otru. Skrach, you have humbled me.

Sheer: Pubees in my eye?? Neat falco btw

XYZ: Falcon dittoes with you always puts my heart on a trip. I could probably go for hours, but homework is so gay and so were the number of friendly tvs.

Colin: Very technical sleeping positions in tight spaces.

F-0: Impressive. More dittoes plz.

Hiro: **** breakfast. Mutual **** in the morning is the best way to start the day.

Dop: Best friends forever!!... that never play with one another.

Sighrax: Stop sandbagging. More dittoes plz.

Chops: Humbled me. Congrats, too.

TedBoosley: More mm please. TV john.

Bergoth?: Peach player? We'll finish our mm feud in the near future.

DOC: Sweet doc. Those chain grab comboes are pretty ouch.

Hungrybox: Nice death comboes. MM next time?

Derf: Stop talking about P***ses.

Exarch: Finally saw you. Test me out. My games all core : /

pbnj: Thanks for being really patient with me in teams. Sorry I couldn't pull clutch.

Rock: johnsjohnsjohns

Queen: I like your fox's style. (copypaste--> Harriet's fox). Nice to see you again.

Smashmac: I want to play you again.

Darksonic: You like it when I'm on the ground and vulnerable.

Rohins Nielson Fenrir: Nice to see some familiar faces amongst strangers.

Xoff: you're getting fast fast.

XIF: Nice shield pressure.

A-L: It's really not worth giving up friendlies for work :p

Raistlin and Apollo: Let's spar

PureKorea: Very nice everything. I think it's the asian genes.

Captain Falcon: Your bulging thighs and flaming joints excite me.
Everytime you show me your moves, I find out a little more about myself.

I'm dead tired from the pools..and tourny. If I've overlooked anyone, I'm not sorry, Get a life, smash is for losers.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Awesome tourney. One of my favorite ones to date.

Melbourne:

Sorry you guys had to leave so early. Be sure to secure the days off for the next one.

The Law: Good matches man. Haven't played against you in maybe six months or more? Good stuff.

RockCrock: For some reason, I wasn't aware that you had a Ganon until this tourney. Good matches man. Your DK is awesome as always and your Ganon is sick as well.

Arab/Garudo: Good stuff in pools man. You held it down well. You improve with every tourney, keep at it.

DaShizWiz: Good couple of matches. You are indeed 2 good.

Xiff: Great set man. Love that Peach, it is amazing. Good stuff.

Raistlin: Most mind gamey Jiggs ever bud. Fun matches.

Apollo: Good matches. The Zelda pick in the beginning was most interesting, I didn't expect it at all. Good Link as well. We should play some friendlies next one.

Kram: Good stuff on holding it down in pools man. Your Peach is most impressive.

Ecky: Good stuff on holding it down in pools man. Your ICs are most impressive.

Momo: You are a quick learner and have plenty of potential. Keep playing and don't get discouraged.

Hungry Box: Good friendlies man. You're a cool dude.

Shadowe: We still have not been able to play a match in more than eight months. We should play for sure at the next one.

Xoff: Your Fox is improving at a very quick pace. Keep playing and keep learning guy.

Rx-: Your Fox has also improved a ton since I last played with you. Good stuff man.

Rohins and Noucles: Your team match was quite fun. You guys seem to work quite well together.

Hiroshi: Good stuff on teams man. You're not as bad as you might think, you have the ability to play really smart. Don't let a few losses get ya down. Keep playing bud.

Noob Testament: I apologize for the crew match not being able to happen. If not for Walmart, it would have happened for sure. We will do it at the next Gigabits or the Noob Test tourney for sure.

Anybody and everybody that I may have forgot: Good matches.

Peace.

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
Oh that was fun, got alot of beating that came with gain experience. But eventually, Action B. and BFG9 will be back XP. I need more trainning however.

I was blown away by the pros n' stuff. Rook, your ganondorf blew me away the moment you tech the wall do teach me one day!, lessons please? Bane, your Falcon scares me D:. Dark Sonic, was a pleasure of going toe to toe with you, hungry, you still owe me a one on one match! Hiro, I'll see ya at the student lounge, who ever that Ness was that I played, I was amazed by the sheer skills of it. and let see....I forgot who else I face but kudos for all of you <3.

-BFG9/Action B.

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
dguy - only got 2 play u 1 time but great match. your mewtwo always confuses me. youv even gotten better since last time.

garudo - bro you r def the funniest guy. u lighten up tourneys for **** sure. "o geez i hate when girls make a turn" hahha keep ur gannon going bruh. *knee* "ooo shiiiittt@@ ahhh"

momo - now that u gota main, practice your matchups u have the basics down. good games man

skrach-otru-sheer - thanks for the housing all 3 of you. otru and skrach : good games i playd vs u guys. sheer - u know whats up with ur falco

colin - good matches and grats on 3rd place. thanks for all the friendlies! i cant wait til i can keep up with u tho... lol

derf - LOL! not much i can say didn tplay u at all. but funniest **** ive ever seen at your expense. you were WILIN!! lollll

rockcrock - sucks i didnt get to analyze ur fox cuz u played gannon, but ur gannon is def amazing bro. same with that DK.

my boy chip(c-po) - we'll get there. thats all i need to say.

rohins - thanks for hookn up the tricks and friendlies. sick samus bro. hope to see u at other tourneys.

exarch - grats on 5th.. your a cool guy i dont mind hookn u up with a ride whenever bro. u playd som sick matches. and the ride back.. lol.. did u see when 1 of those BMX racer ***s busted his *** on a cone in the street LOL

fenrir - even tho u kicked my ***, i was glad u were in my pool. your cool w me had some fun matches lol.

smashmac - amazing DI lol. didnt get2 play u but u n shiz seem cool. usualy great players are mad cocky. this is why the smash scene is so great cuz most of the good ones arent cocky.

lambchops - hah mayb we can get som starcraft matches in lol. grats on 2nd bro u n shiz are **** amazin

xif - xif, xoff, ex... lol. get that new car bro

harriet the guy - thanks for the compliments. im trying. i didnt get a chance to see how you were playing. hopefully ill come out soon and smash it up with u guys soon.

bane- thanks for lettn us sleep in peace lol. sorry bout ur roomie.. haha. nice combo vids "black magic"

doc - i didnt get to play u thanks to the ice climber guy lol. but mayb nex time ill get some matches in with u.

hiro - **** no i wont money match lol. i just learned what a wavedash was 3 - 4 weeks ago. i wouldnt hav minded som friendlies tho.. i still havnt playd u

ian - if ur stickin with young link, i want to see it **** man. lol. glad to have u with us this weekend

XYZ - glad 2have u join us in the big man group. haha. didnt get ne games wit ya but good to see u again

Shadowex3

Smash Apprentice
Awesome tournament as always, except for the table with the sharp corners sticking out. BAD TABLE! BAD!

Dguy: We did indeed eat food this time. Now we just need to work on actually playing a game.

Eckyx3: jalalLALALALLALALALALALALALAAAAA

Kramx3: Should've put him in the trunk. and taken pictures.

Hungry: So THATS what DI is for >P. Getting rested 6 or 12 times... painful. Jiggly goes next to fox and falco on the "STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM IT" tactics board. Try not to lean in front of TV's during a match though, it tends to produce unexplicable controller shaped bruises.

Exarch: Also painful. 4stocked me fair and away, I never thought ganon could move like that.

Ted: Work of art man, I never even touched the ground on some lives. Definitely need to do it again next time.

Everyone whose names I dont know: Good match if we played. For everyone in the pool that left without playing their matches against me: *******s >P

Ted AND Hungry: Almost as bad as the peach ditto match going on in the back room at the same time.

C-PO

Smash Apprentice
tru story

rohins - good look on all the samus stuff. I'm using it already

Hiroshi - you're a cool dude, and i almost beat your sheik this time

PB&J - Thanks for the inspiration

Sandbag - i finally know what it means.... lol

Xoff - brother from another mother. keep workin and keep pushin ya boy (and everyone else in FCB for that matter)

Bane - sick combo videos. thanks for the place to crash. i'm glad to see someone else out there that likes to have as much fun as me playing. i might even make a taunt video and share.

Otru & Skratch - cool as a polar bears toe nails

Smash Mac - Thanks for droppin knowledge 'bout the DI and such.

Shiz - PLAY BASKETBALL! you're huge lol

XYZ - don't think we played, but you're cool as hell. You keep it real homey and i 'ppreicate it.

exarch - you're like institionalized memory for any up and comming smashers. you're smart as hell, a good teacher, and an awesome guy to hang wit. 'ppreciate it

derf - you split my sides....and your controller

PK - You're too good man, i gotta find a way to beat your falcon next time we play

Doc - Our matches kept going down to the wire. you're fun to play against man. keep practice'n so i can bust that *** again. lol

D-guy, Haz, Jameal, Momo - great to see all of you guys again. Bob, you dress up nice.

Harriettheguy - you're really good. next time i'm gonna be better so watch out.

Fenrir - we didn't play/talk that much. but you had me cracking up.

Ian - keep practice'n that y.link and you'll be sippin on lon lon milk in the shade in no time

Abe - i'm glad to see another samus out there. you did a lot of stuff i didn't and you spaced folks way better than me. i def took notes of you dude. keep playin.

If i forgot you then my bad. cant whoop me though.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Full Results

Doubles:

27 Teams

1 Team Yeh (Fenrir + Exarch)
2 Lambdah (Lambchops + Doodah)
3 All the Way to the Bank (XIF + GreenMario)
4 Eskishiz (****** + DaShizWiz)
5 Thunder Skull Tip (QDVS + RockCrock)
5 Too Stoned to Own (Derf + Sighrax)
7 Doom Lox (Skrach + Dop)
7 Hawaiian Punch & Captain Crunch (Rohins + Noucles)
9 Lethsee ($mac + SheikSSBM)
9 Nightmare (DarkSonic + Raistlin)
9 NewlyWeds Except not Gay (TedBoosley + Bergoth)
9 Better than EckyX (Hiroshi + Dguy)
13 Xolin Yolinz (Colbol + xYz)
13 C0ck `n` Balls
13 Kung-Fu Hustle
13 Nublets (D21 + Otru)
17 Boxcar Racers (HungryBox + F-0)
17 Mona Vie
17 Swollen Tip
17 The Doctor X
17 PBJ Time
17 Shotgun ***** *******
17 Metal Legs
17 Dieties
25 Wing It
25 Sexy
25 Sheik

Singles:

58 Entrants, 32-Man Bracket from Pools

1 DaShizWiz
2 LambChops
3 Colbol
4 XIF
5 Exarch
5 SheikSSBM
7 $mashMac
7 QDVS
9 TheLaw
9 GreenMario
9 Sighrax
9 Fenrir
13 Skrach
13 Hungrybox
13 Derf
13 Doodah
17 TedBoosley
17 RockCrock
17 Raistlin
17 DarkSonic
17 Otru
17 Hiroshi
17 Apollo
17 Dop (Forfeit)
25 Kram
25 PB&J
25 ******
25 Abe
25 xYz
25 Dguy
25 SheerMadness
25 Juib
33-58 Didn't make it out of pools

:D

Edit: If anyone wants to post who was on certain teams, they can, because I don't know some of them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom