• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/27 SSBM Tournament - "How Many Cavemen Can Fit on a Sinking Ship?" Houston, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
I should go hun? Yeh I'll go. Also Dawn and Mouf, even though it hurts me to say this, I'm tired of playing Falco,(but I still do...) but Im trying to main Fox now, so anyway I want to play my Fox vs. you guys Falco's... Also want to play Ronnies Marth.

Anyway if you guys want to money match let me know now.

Also, is anyone planning on fighting me at this thing, cause a head's up would be nice so I could do some push-up's ;) since Aron's has a no gun rule.
i'll have sex with you.

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
I updated the original post. With the tournament being officially one day away I need to know now... did I miss anything? Anyone have any serious questions?

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Where did this bebobli guy come from? I'm sure xzalla is better than me now, but I'll get back on my feet again. I just need some play
Hes always been aroung, he's the same guy as OmniDistortion or Aron...

Ronnie, suck my balls, thanx. ^_^' Let me play your marth too.

Better than you NOW Paul? What are you implying? That at some point in the past you were much better than ol' Joshy boy? I have a feeling there with be several fights at this tourney. I'm fighting Vince for sure.
Also fights... right. In the history of this game theres never been a fight.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Maybe I'll show to this at the last minute? Sethlon called me last night wanting to know if I was going to come.

WHAT TIME DOES IT START?

You're missing that. It's fairly important.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace

Better than you NOW Paul? What are you implying? That at some point in the past you were much better than ol' Joshy boy? I have a feeling there with be several fights at this tourney. I'm fighting Vince for sure.
Just implying that at Cesar's last tournament I was besting both him and Cesar. Maybe it was just that night. But when I tried playing Josh again while at a Brawl tournament, he beat me and I sucked. So I assume the same would apply now :p

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Just implying that at Cesar's last tournament I was besting both him and Cesar. Maybe it was just that night. But when I tried playing Josh again while at a Brawl tournament, he beat me and I sucked. So I assume the same would apply now :p
Thats cause he's been practicing with me. He four stocked me, ask him about it. ;) He three stocks me on a daily basis. But still like playin. He plays Ganon. Long story short Clue, would you like to Money match me?

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Front page has been updated with very important info about when it starts.
Ah beboli can we start it a little later>? the earliest i can be there is 1:00 and i really need to warm up, how about like....1:30 or so? :ohwell:

edit: see my friend has to take an sat in the morning, and ends at 12, and we live an hour away. of course his sat might even end at 12:30 so you kinda see what i mean. so be expecting me and if i dont make it by around 1:30 or so, start without me. please wait a lil bit T_T

dawn001

Smash Ace
I should go hun? Yeh I'll go. Also Dawn and Mouf, even though it hurts me to say this, I'm tired of playing Falco,(but I still do...) but Im trying to main Fox now, so anyway I want to play my Fox vs. you guys Falco's... Also want to play Ronnies Marth.

Anyway if you guys want to money match let me know now.

Also, is anyone planning on fighting me at this thing, cause a head's up would be nice so I could do some push-up's ;) since Aron's has a no gun rule.
YEAH!!!!!! AM SO COMING TO THIS!!! and falco for the win!!!!!!!

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
Sorry for the delay, but I can't access the net so easily.

Results! : http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5445529

Next time should be much better. A number of issues such as schedule conflicts with school events, recovering from a hurricane and short notice updates all got in the way. Despite all of that everyone seemed to have a good time. I'll do my best to make the next one much better in every way. I hope to see most of you show up for the next especially if you plan to take advantage of the discount so we can have more setups!

I'll be keeping this thread open for discussion for a couple of days then closing it. I will make a new thread within the next week or two for the next tournament so look out for it!

wow......jeremy didnt go......

now he can officially STFU. they thru you a melee tourney and you STILL didnt go. your a moron.
Sorry to say, but he was there Friday full of intention staying the night for the tournament. A family crisis came up and I had to take him home late at night however. He was really disappointed. It's not certain he will show for the next given the same situation might come up, but he will most likely try his hardest to make it then as well.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
jeremy alwyas makes up excuses......he wont be there for the next one. you can bank on that.

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Lets try to have another in 3-4 weeks, I wanna have one last hurrah before I join the Air Force, which just so happens to be in about 4 weeks... give or take a day.

I hope to see as many people as possible at this one though, I want it to be as hard and as fun as possible!

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
Lets try to have another in 3-4 weeks, I wanna have one last hurrah before I join the Air Force, which just so happens to be in about 4 weeks... give or take a day.

I hope to see as many people as possible at this one though, I want it to be as hard and as fun as possible!
Pick a weekend and I'll do it.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531

Looking forward to this :)

theTofuG0d

Smash Cadet
Can you try doing this next time on Oct 18 or sometime before? Possibly a little later too?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I live in Friendswood and I want to know if there is anyone that lives in the southside of Houston, Pearland, or Galveston. If there is then can we play melee?

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Oct 25th or the 18th would be perfect, I want to see at least 25 people at this one, I know we can make that happen this time around. I hope to see Dallas/SA/Austin at this. I've been playing Melee for almost 3 years now, I'd like a good send off seeing how this will probably be my last tournament. =/

Oh by the way Clueless will have some videos up of Me vs. Roy/Seth/Mouf in the next couple of days so look out for those if you want to see how amazing I am. >;-)

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Oct 25th or the 18th would be perfect, I want to see at least 25 people at this one, I know we can make that happen this time around. I hope to see Dallas/SA/Austin at this. I've been playing Melee for almost 3 years now, I'd like a good send off seeing how this will probably be my last tournament. =/

Oh by the way Clueless will have some videos up of Me vs. Roy/Seth/Mouf in the next couple of days so look out for those if you want to see how amazing I am. >;-)
He is pretty amazing, I've got Mouf vs Sethlon up so far

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I should be having one, as long as Stiltz can make a date for it. It'll be in Pasadena. SideEffect wants to drink a bit, who opposes this motion?

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I do, and where in Pasadena will it be?
7201 Spencer Highway, Pasadena, TX 77505
The apartment complex is Deer Park Village and I'm in #461

You hear that Ronnie? We've got opposition, that means until all the opposers leave for the night, nobody can have a drink.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Drink if y'all want to I just meant that I wasn't going to if y'all buy cases then you wouldn't buy that many

And thank you for the address

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
I will not come if there is drinking.
There will be no drinking while anybody who doesn't want it is around. There is always beer in my fridge just cuz it's my house, not because anyone from the fest will be drinking it. It's off limits kids.

BTW, it's a Brawl/Melee fest.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

being amazing at a dead game..................what a waste. you could have done so much for the brawl scene

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
being amazing at a dead game..................what a waste. you could have done so much for the brawl scene
Like anyone is really coming to enjoy Brawl, M2k is coming to **** everyone and take their money. That's his motivation.

Event 52 is gonna be huge, and that's a "dead" game. "Dead" or not it's still a game more people play because they enjoy it, not because they want to jump on a bandwagon or because there's money in it.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Like anyone is really coming to enjoy Brawl, M2k is coming to **** everyone and take their money. That's his motivation.

Event 52 is gonna be huge, and that's a "dead" game. "Dead" or not it's still a game SOME people play because they enjoy it, not because they want to jump on a bandwagon or because there's money in it.
Fixed.

10getonmylevels

Kal

Smash Champion
"Some" doesn't necessarily mean "not more."

The proportion of Melee players who play Melee because they like it is higher than the proportion of Brawl players who play Brawl because they like it. This is expected, of course, because Brawl is significantly worse (competitively) than Melee, and it has a larger scene.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
i can't tell if vince is serious or he was just joking

but if you're serious, that's ********. people were drinking at one of allan's tournies that you went to, and ronnie and paul were drinkin at ronnie's house while you were there, and you let us take shots in the backseat of your car so i don't see where the sudden problem with drinking came from broham

i think anybody spending the night should be allowed to drink, i could chip in for beer as well

SideEffect

Smash Journeyman
Vince counter attack James' post with rising pound! It will not fail! Haha I'm sure Vince was joking though.

Either way, when is this thing going to happen? I hope it doesn't interfere with Bebobi's tourney, I want that one to be as huge as possible.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
I thought that it was on the 18 and 25 of October. And does anyone want to play SSBM with me? If anyone lives on the south side of Houston I'll be happy to play.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
<_< Why can't it just be melee? And do the fees still apply? I think setups should get free entry XD
I thought that it was on the 18 and 25 of October. And does anyone want to play SSBM with me? If anyone lives on the south side of Houston I'll be happy to play.
Mine isn't going to be a tourney, just a fest so no entry fees. It's gonna be a melee/brawl so more people will show and because I wanna get better at brawl. I'll play melee with you, I'm about 25 or 30 minutes from Friendswood. How good are you? Cuz I usually get tired of ****** after half an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom