• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/22 MD/VA C3 Presents the September Tournament SSBM Singles/Doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Lol.. My C-stick stopped working on the left side against Aero's Jiggs when I was Marth. But he let me unplug and re-plug my controller... I still am amazed at how well he did vs. my Marth with Jiggs.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
your lucky atleast u can post your accomplishments and not get *****ed at.hahaha i wish i were you smash god.anyways,you ***** my **** this turney,my controller was messed up.(johns):laugh:
when you post your accomplishments on the internet, it just looks like your bragging. especially if it was a friendly which means nothing. Im not saying thats what you were trying to do. thats just what it looks like

So many outta staters comin to this. yall betta protect this house:mad:

Repryx

Smash Champion
*Sigh* let me post my Accomplishments

Beat that I dare anyone to try

Frozen

Smash Lord
Yeah. I was impressed though, he beat my Luigi with Falcon. I mean, come on, everyone knows Luigi > Falcon. So I won with Fox, then barely won with Marth. I do admit though, I got a bit lucky with Marth.
I was up 2 stock to 1 in that last game too....both of us at 0% after I combo'ed you accross the stage and then somehow didn't return >.<

Tippers ended that game fast.

It's all good though, no johns. I'll take a MM with you though if you'd like....at the next whatever we're both at. Good ****.

aho43

Smash Lord
Robin! Keep in touch. www.teamarlington.net I can set you an authorship account if you feel like keeping the md/va smash community informed. Good luck out there! Come back safe and sound.

Edit: FYI the other dates are:

10/20
11/10
12/22

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Address Please Chred

ummm... i dunno what the address for ellicot hall is. all i know is it's on the university campus and the room number is 5117. can't help you any better than that. basically come in one stadium drive, it should be to your left. but you might have to come go somewhere else for parking if you drive, and i can guarentee there will be lots of people walking around who can give you driections. once you get to the hall, call my cell(which i'll PM to you) and i'll come down to get you. that is, if we're in ellicot for smash. if we're in denton, that's a bit before you come to ellicot. again call and i'll get you.

edit: yeah, we're in denton, voodoo doesn't want to play until sunday and i'll be gone most of that day, but slikvik and alphazealot as well as me and two other guys should still be there.
Yeah. I was impressed though, he beat my Luigi with Falcon. I mean, come on, everyone knows Luigi > Falcon. So I won with Fox, then barely won with Marth. I do admit though, I got a bit lucky with Marth.
lol i remember in the bomb 4 thread you kept talking about how noobish you were, guess you've come a ways from that. i'm happy for you. i have to play you myself.

even though frozen insists he doesn't remember it, i did beat him twice with marth after getting two stocked twice with falco. falco was not a good choice -_-. so i know who to play next time. either that or i got insanely lucky lol, i think he SDed on dreamland. gots to play you again frozen to settle this.

edit

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Yeah I seriously need to play you ChRed. I still remember all that stuff with Rebel and Mild.. Dlim... :p. Anyways, I'll let you know what my next tourney is and hopefully you'll be there. Then we'll play for sure.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
yea srry A half asleep CK isnt to well to play agianst >< esepically if you main fox i had to resort to marth >< always good to have my secondary =P

Reioumu

Smash Lord
yes.

Actually... this is going to be THE brawl tourney. C3 is going to try work with gamestop and local games dealers to have a HUGE brawl tourney... Mark your calendars now!
The only problem with this is that it's so close to Christmas, a lot of people will be out of town. Well, how will you guys get all of the Wiis? I don't think everyone will bring one.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
ummm... i dunno what the address for ellicot hall is. all i know is it's on the university campus and the room number is 5117. can't help you any better than that. basically come in one stadium drive, it should be to your left. but you might have to come go somewhere else for parking if you drive, and i can guarentee there will be lots of people walking around who can give you driections. once you get to the hall, call my cell(which i'll PM to you) and i'll come down to get you. that is, if we're in ellicot for smash. if we're in denton, that's a bit before you come to ellicot. again call and i'll get you.

edit: yeah, we're in denton, voodoo doesn't want to play until sunday and i'll be gone most of that day, but slikvik and alphazealot as well as me and two other guys should still be there.
edit
aero and i are going to catonsville. 2402740482 is my cell

Tin

Smash Journeyman
So Who's Going To Maryland? See You There Playaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

youngd

Smash Apprentice
Vist if you are still looking for a partner plz let me kno i tried hitting up Shinku but he hasn't hit me back and ill ask M&L (Eric) if he wants in but i don't think he will come cuz we been trying to do the Powerstone 2 thing.

DYCER

Repryx

Smash Champion
COK is gonna try really hard to come to this
OH NO its....HIM

Hey Drephen I wanna play you in friendlies (thats my B-Day present from you Im 17 on the 19th lolz)

See ya there then, Falco Rapist!!!

aho43

Smash Lord
this tourney is looking monstrous.

FYI, there will be a lock-in the night before the tourney. $8 for the night. You can stay there through the night and into the morning, you don't have to leave at any point. Starts at 9pm the night before the tourney.

I hope you guys take showers before you get there tho. -_-. I'm bringing febreeze to spray you guys with.

This is a good option for all you OOSers.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
this tourney is looking monstrous.

FYI, there will be a lock-in the night before the tourney. $8 for the night. You can stay there through the night and into the morning, you don't have to leave at any point. Starts at 9pm the night before the tourney.

I hope you guys take showers before you get there tho. -_-. I'm bringing febreeze to spray you guys with.

This is a good option for all you OOSers.
$8? I thought it was $5.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I'm taking $5 money matches with my Fox, Sheik, and maybe Falco. Who's in?

Repryx

Smash Champion
I'll take on your Falco in a ditto Omni (If I go). I got a little better since when you last PWNed me with fox I'll at least play your Fox in Friendlies no MM automatic 4-stock

BTW WTFlux does your Sig thingy mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom