• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
Pot size doesn't really matter to me since I probably wont even place in this tourney. But please no more than $10. I will be playing singles, and I guess doubles if someone wants to team with me. I have 0 experience with doubles though. This looks like fun!

Gindler

Smash Champion
Yeah sorry for the money johns, its your tournies so do as you wish. I was just checking if the 10 dollars for doubles was per player or per team as that always confuses me for some reason.

Matt2

Smash Cadet
hey I can come and bring a COMPLETE setup ( TV - Wii - Games ) but I still need a ride... I know no one down here besides my brother and he is working and doesn't wanna drive X.x

please let me know if you some one can swing by and pick me up!

* extra setup gogo !! *

Matt2

Smash Cadet
lol 1 more if some one can pick me up!! as well as having another setup!

Zoro

Smash Champion
I'm sorry I just looked at this thread title and saw GG.

wuts goin on in dis thread guyz.
We duno about GG
someone said they are bringing it so its probably going to be there i duno about a tourney tho

well im bringin mine just in case anyway

Gingerr

Smash Lord
We duno about GG
someone said they are bringing it so its probably going to be there i duno about a tourney tho

well im bringin mine just in case anyway
Hmmm. . .well, Hunter and I collectively agree that Melee tournaments are chill and fun, and Guilty Gear on top of that is pretty awesome soooo. . .

Maybe we'll try to go :)

EDIT: Haha! Nevermind! I didn't look at when it is until just now, and I'm definitely seeing The Academy Is... on Saturday, so maybe next time!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
cant wait to get off work and go to nicks house and play, then come to boxington's house tomorrow and play some more. Its been so long since i played offline :(

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Are there any noticable businesses near your area (I'm trying to find bus routes, but I can't find you guys).

Is there a Lynx bus stop near you (like, within a few miles) or near anybody that would be able to give me a ride from there?

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
if you're doing $5 you should do winner take all or, do a 1st/2nd split. if you do $10, then you can do a 1st/2nd/3rd split.

either way a snake or DDD is taking all you're money. :(
but not a MK ;)
check twice...i'm going to this looks like an olimar will be taking all the money ;) jk, i should be able to come though

if i'm able to make it lets team hbox

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I hate all of you.
im sorry man. i looked at mapquest, but you're half an hour in the complete out-of-the-way direction from hrnuts house. then its 30 more minutes to get to hbox house from yours

i dont live in orlando, so i dont know whats nearby. I do know its near "the loop" so try searching for that. Id say call hiroshi or hungrybox for specific close businesses

Gindler

Smash Champion
Dark Sonic. You're on the way there for me so I could give you a ride as I'm pretty certain I'll be able to go, if you've been there before that'd make everything so much easier for me to get there too

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Dark Sonic. You're on the way there for me so I could give you a ride as I'm pretty certain I'll be able to go, if you've been there before that'd make everything so much easier for me to get there too
You are amazing thank you so much.

P.S. what's your real name?:laugh:

I'm Gabe.

My number is 407-461-7130

Gindler

Smash Champion
No Problem, just as a heads up though, the off chance (like 10%) I can't go I'll post here at like 8 tomorrow morning probably. But I'll probably feel like such a jerk that I'd at least drop you off anyway.

Well my real first name is Michael, last is Gindler.

My tele is 904-677-5125. I only have 2 minutes on it atm so hmmm, but i do get free txts. can't send though which is stupid if you ask me.

Top Bottom