• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

Laijin

Smash Hero
um, i would be perfectly fine. the point of a door fee is to let us use your place as a venue!!!! your supposed to pocket it. but then all the pot is left alone. If i help tournies at my own house i would have a door fee too. WTF?!?

why are we even crying about this.

-hiro
My point was already made. The purpose of a doorfee is to pay venue fees. Not pocket the money for yourself. Usually the plus side of hosting house tournaments are paying no venue fees.

Why are you quoting something from two pages ago?

rice

Smash Journeyman
down the street from my village

from my house

you leave my neighborhood

make a left

make a left (make a right to go to wendy's and a bunch of other franchises)

keep going

mcdonalds/bk

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
People make things so complicated. I hope this door fee junk is done now. It bores me and people that know me knows i dont care about others feelings. =)

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
and why wouldnt i quote something regardless if its two pages back, if when i quoted it was the first time i came back on the boards since i last posted? it was my first chance to reply so i am gonna quote. i wanna play melee..............................with my silver controller.

-hiro

rice

Smash Journeyman
Naw, first gets like 30 each.

Cmon, hype people, melee tournament, NO MORE DOOR FEE, and McWatolds with 49 cent cones.

Come to play, chill, record ****, or play some ping pong.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
and why wouldnt i quote something regardless if its two pages back, if when i quoted it was the first time i came back on the boards since i last posted? it was my first chance to reply so i am gonna quote. i wanna play melee..............................with my silver controller.

-hiro
Didnt i tell you i had got your controller ive had it for some time now omg!!!!!!
btw im upset cause i was ready for brawl but melee is fine. meh. =) =(

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i suck *** at melee, but theres nothing else to do saturday, so i may drop by and get 4 stocked

rice

Smash Journeyman
lol thanks man

you can come with brawl if you'd like and bring some friends

time permits, we'll have both tournaments :D

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I promised my friend id bring him to a melee tourn, so ill bring him to this Juan gong....

So me an Randal(Feral) ....(no1 will know him)...

Are goin xD

Top Bottom