• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hey you're unbannaed...so thats what you meant when you said hungrybox will be back at 11:37pm

PolMex23

Smash Champion
lol ^

Yea last time i saw you was at FAST1 brawl doubles day, and you were making fun of M2k an his randomness at your house lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well, i dont think college football starts this saturday, and theres no brawl tourneys...so i may come to this. dont be mad if i bring 1 brawl setup in the corner or something :laugh:

ill still play a few melee friendlies and get rocked though

Finch

Smash Lord
hmm. I may go to a party in orlando friday night, which means I could move in early saturday morning and then come hang out at this for a bit. We'll see what happens.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Well usually we have melee dubs, 49 cent cones, melee singles, then chill and play friendlies time.

Singles usually ends around 7 i guess, depending on how many show.

I'm gonna ask people, maybe we'll do brawl singles/dubs if they want. There's no real closing time as long as we aren't loud, so whoever wants to stick around for a brawl tournament are welcome to stay.

As long as they aren't loud as ****.

Zoro

Smash Champion
the reason we lasted till 7 is because we started the tournament at like 3
and we only used like 2 tvs

Frames

DI
we only had one biweekly so far and 12 people showed up

quality over quantity though, you don't need a huge crowd to have a great time

Finch

Smash Lord
1st biweekly was really fun and it was just wato + me, frames, colin, and dop. Next one should be bigger, more organized, and about twice as amazing. Everyone go!!!!!! Get wrecked!!!!!!!

:colorful:

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Brawl is better than i thought. Melee is too good. i wanna play melee. Dedede is sooo fat :laugh:
he is a fatty mcFAT. Hbox knows about dem BIG Boyz lol ill be there on saturday. i wanna own in melee. :)

- uuaa
brawl is worse than i thought. i really do not like brawl at this point. i was playing brawl for a couple of hours the other day with juan, and i was just saying to myself, "look at what we're doing?" it was just so boring, and optionless, and slow. just watching the way you have to fight in brawl compared to melee is a joke. i want to be able to approach and not be scared of getting owned as soon as they sheil my aerial. i wanna be able to hold a nice combo that you actually have to work for. "not dumb, **** like kirbys stupid mini-chain grab that isnt really even a chaingrab." i want my edgeguarding to be effective and not have my opponent live till 500% because he's so fat and his recovery is ridiculous. brawl is so doo doo.

-hiro

Zoro

Smash Champion
brawl is worse than i thought. i really do not like brawl at this point. i was playing brawl for a couple of hours the other day with juan, and i was just saying to myself, "look at what we're doing?" it was just so boring, and optionless, and slow. just watching the way you have to fight in brawl compared to melee is a joke. i want to be able to approach and not be scared of getting owned as soon as they sheil my aerial. i wanna be able to hold a nice combo that you actually have to work for. "not dumb, **** like kirbys stupid mini-chain grab that isnt really even a chaingrab." i want my edgeguarding to be effective and not have my opponent live till 500% because he's so fat and his recovery is ridiculous. brawl is so doo doo.

-hiro
Thats why you need to play captain falcon or ganon!

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master

-hiro
Thats funny. Thats why i play the characters I use. they kill and do good combos. and i can punish very well. =) Most of wato is getting used to brawl now because of doubles man. Anything is possible and Zoro's ganon is nasty! But yes melee is good. Miss yah Hiro. And someone better call Blue Ray.

Dop

Smash Journeyman
yes man i was!!! but i had no internet and i didnt have your number!!!
so i was like ****kkkkkkkk man what the hell does a man do!?

Top Bottom